Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 195. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Does anyone know when it will be removed Lock wallet cryptopia?

i get toiday a reply form craptopia and it says abou 2 days, but who knows
Activity: 46
Join the club ... still have my sigt kidnapped by crypto
Activity: 400
Merit: 101
Does anyone know when it will be removed Lock wallet cryptopia?
erv
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
can someone give me an advice for wallet sync speed? its too slow
Activity: 140
Trezarcoin appears to be plagued with teething problems at the moment.  Cry

What do you mean?

Yesterday when I had a look into it there was a lot of complaints over orphaned blocks, payouts for blocks mined, however, understandable all coins suffer a few teething problems, seems like a great project as well, its association with Ghostlander made me interested, great Dev, brought a lot of the earlier coins back from the dead.

sounds interesting
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency
Hi,

is there any Plans for a Masternood for Signatum at this Time?

Cheers
Yes, I am also interested about this.

Masternodes would be a great improvement.
Something like dash implemented.
Can you explain why masternode would be a "great improvement" compared to the current planned PoS system ?
Well just look at dash model. With masternodes they are funding further development of coin, vote whats gonna develop next etc.

I am not saying sigt must implement this, just a thing to consider since its proven as a good solution.

Could a good solution for Signatum, I agree. That would also make other people buy the coin as well and make the market alive again.
I vote for masternodes too, seeing them as "advanced PoS", where you freeze considerable amount of coins (50k for SIGT, for example), maintain reliable node, and for that getting better rewards than 'ordinary 5% pos', for example, 12% early (1% monthly) would be great.
Implementing this, we achieve 1) greatly decreased circulating supply (many coins frozen); 2) many alive reliable nodes -> decentralized fast & strong network; 3) greatly increased demand for coins; 4) developers funding system, if they wish.
I am sure that such a thing must be on the roadmap.
Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2

What do you mean?

Yesterday when I had a look into it there was a lot of complaints over orphaned blocks, payouts for blocks mined, however, understandable all coins suffer a few teething problems, seems like a great project as well, its association with Ghostlander made me interested, great Dev, brought a lot of the earlier coins back from the dead.

Indeed, I also have big expectations from that coin.

What do you mean?

Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Trezarcoin appears to be plagued with teething problems at the moment.  Cry

What do you mean?
Trezarcoin appears to be plagued with teething problems at the moment.  Cry
Hello! Please help me!
The wallet does not start.
After startup, it automatically closes.
There are 700 coins on the wallet.

Dude, you're on the signatum thread
Dev has promised a lot for the roadmap, but not seeing much action going on
Seriously ? In less than 2 months, half of the v1 roadmap has been filled by devs. That's more than 99,99% of ICOed tokens in the same window of time, with teams who made millions and take ages to release something, even sometimes just a simple website update...
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
I still mine this coin as it is easy on my cards and still profitable than mining Etherum straight up. Difficulty has decreased a lot so good time as any to mine. I use pool Chainworks for now.
erv
Just found this coin and since I want to diversify, I bought a few (on cryptopia, so I can't withdraw them ... which was probably stupit).

Anyway, someone got the link to you telegram-chat for me? Thanks!

first page of this ANN
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Just found this coin and since I want to diversify, I bought a few (on cryptopia, so I can't withdraw them ... which was probably stupit).

Anyway, someone got the link to you telegram-chat for me? Thanks!
erv
wallet take ages to sync
Activity: 12
give to get guys
Activity: 27
Signatum's Official Donation Fund to support Exchange Listing Fees: As part of the Signatum community, we acknowledge that accelerating Signatum's listing on various exchanges is critical in maintaining its value and utility. Moreover, it is fundamental in alleviating Signatum's exposure to future idiosyncratic exchange issues, such as that experienced recently with Cryptopia. Most exchanges have fees for accelerated listings, and so we ask the community to support Signatum's continued success via donations towards the payment of listing fees. It is non-compulsory and nobody has to pay a SIGT if they do not wish to.

Alternatively, if you are inclined to donate, please use following official addresses, as applicable:
SIGT: BFRU6j27fhibs8kab89BjWKQ7Tb8XGrFFp
BTC: 18vuWQhnbipu19yyeSLzgmZASNaP1BNMrz
ETH: 0xE010d07eE1C5Aa26a31DFF4a161D038301168305
LTC: Lb3G673rj9mCJG45udeefjAdL5iHCgMyDs
Cryptopia stopping withdrawals and deposits without any statement from them or dev is not a promising sign. Usually, there's some statement available as to the reason. Dev has promised a lot for the roadmap, but not seeing much action going on. For now, this coin is only going to live off it's PoS and devs promises and neither sounds too promising as the price is going south.

Statements where made 5 days ago, Craptopia have messed the wallets up and are rebuilding them with the help of Sigt Devs.

..."Dev has promised a lot for the roadmap, but not seeing much action going on"... now if you had checked before blindly posting, you would know that the Devs have hit every road map marker on time, even early in some cases.
Jump to: