Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 196. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hi,

is there any Plans for a Masternood for Signatum at this Time?

Cheers
Yes, I am also interested about this.

Masternodes would be a great improvement.
Something like dash implemented.
Can you explain why masternode would be a "great improvement" compared to the current planned PoS system ?
Well just look at dash model. With masternodes they are funding further development of coin, vote whats gonna develop next etc.

I am not saying sigt must implement this, just a thing to consider since its proven as a good solution.

Could a good solution for Signatum, I agree. That would also make other people buy the coin as well and make the market alive again.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Hi,

Cheers

Can you explain why masternode would be a "great improvement" compared to the current planned PoS system ?
Well just look at dash model. With masternodes they are funding further development of coin, vote whats gonna develop next etc.

I am not saying sigt must implement this, just a thing to consider since its proven as a good solution.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Cryptopia stopping withdrawals and deposits without any statement from them or dev is not a promising sign. Usually, there's some statement available as to the reason. Dev has promised a lot for the roadmap, but not seeing much action going on. For now, this coin is only going to live off it's PoS and devs promises and neither sounds too promising as the price is going south.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
I see a healthy roadmap and active development from the dev side to cover the roadmap on time. Do we have more details on the next item in roadmap: "SignatumPay" feature anywhere? Is it some kind of anonymous payment option as the coin already supports Tor network?
Activity: 17
very fast dev team,almost finished roadmap amazing i will hodl till POS
Activity: 354
you can try to send 1 coin yourself and then take it back.
you sent your coins on bitzure and then you can not take them back, cautiously, it can be scammers. I can not get back my 1000 magnatum , it does not turn on 2 fa Sad

We need proof to believe you. It's not nice to accuse like that with only using words.
Activity: 80
I will replace cryptopia with Bitzure.

Probably me too
Merit: 1
I will replace cryptopia with Bitzure.
9 Volume @ Cryptopia.

NOt a good sign for SIGT

Cryptopia fixing their Signatum wallet, which has some mysterious ailment.  Lead dev is helping when requested. So could be a significant factor in the low trading activity.

It isn't fixed for me yet.

Yeah, me too. I'm starting to be pissed off at craptopia. Why wallet's fix takes so long?
Merit: 1
9 Volume @ Cryptopia.

NOt a good sign for SIGT

Cryptopia fixing their Signatum wallet, which has some mysterious ailment.  Lead dev is helping when requested. So could be a significant factor in the low trading activity.

It isn't fixed for me yet.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Hey you forgot about Bitzure! If there is something you don't like about Bitzure please do let us know.
https://bitzure.com/markets/sigtbtc
I didn't, it's a perfect instrument to buy cheap SIGT from panicking weak hands, thank you for that Grin
I didn't mean to disrespect any current members of the team including Doc, maybe these issues don't really depend on them. I'm just concerned, I hope we get some answers soon. Overall I don't think many coins get this much internal drama like this one did... I'm not sure what's up with that. And one week wallet maintenance is a bit weird... esp when it's working everywhere else.
One week maintenance is the average on craptopia... You will rarely see shorter

Maybe craptopia's devs work one day per week  Grin  Tongue
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I didn't mean to disrespect any current members of the team including Doc, maybe these issues don't really depend on them. I'm just concerned, I hope we get some answers soon. Overall I don't think many coins get this much internal drama like this one did... I'm not sure what's up with that. And one week wallet maintenance is a bit weird... esp when it's working everywhere else.
One week maintenance is the average on craptopia... You will rarely see shorter
Activity: 112
This is starting to smell like real sh*t you know.

First "raptor f*ck" issue... then the whole Crowetic drama, then the Doc with his swearing and brain tumor saying this coin will never make it anywhere. Now all wallets are locked at Craptopia, so project effectively has no exchange at all... Will somebody explain what the hell is going on with all of this?
Well no i'm not a brain tumor i was a returning herpes desease you need to be presize my friend  Cheesy Cheesy

Hi,

Cheers

Activity: 14
9 Volume @ Cryptopia.

NOt a good sign for SIGT

Cryptopia fixing their Signatum wallet, which has some mysterious ailment.  Lead dev is helping when requested. So could be a significant factor in the low trading activity.
Activity: 378
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
This is starting to smell like real sh*t you know.

First "raptor f*ck" issue... then the whole Crowetic drama, then the Doc with his swearing and brain tumor saying this coin will never make it anywhere. Now all wallets are locked at Craptopia, so project effectively has no exchange at all... Will somebody explain what the hell is going on with all of this?
Well no i'm not a brain tumor i was a returning herpes desease you need to be presize my friend  Cheesy Cheesy
9 Volume @ Cryptopia.

NOt a good sign for SIGT
Activity: 170
Hi,

Cheers

Mining will be done soon, no point in masternodes then.
Jump to: