Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 26. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Life is life
I was thinking to buy some signatum since its low on price, but then I saw the posts here I decided not to. Maybe this rogermayers guy is just spamming but he made some claims about it (there may not be solid evidence but claim is claim) yet there is no developer to answer his statements. Only members are answering him which makes me think that he might be right about devs droping the coin. I still don't know who the Doc guy is yet (other than he is one of the developers of the coin) but why is he not answering anyone if he is part of the project? Is it too difficult to write some reply and why other people talking on the behalf of him? My idea in general is this coin is dead like Bytecoin and community trying to take over the place of original dev team (almost same as bytecoin). Anyway I just wanted to share my ideas about it nothing else. This is not an advise about whether or not this coin is worth invest, it's up to you to decide so make your research well before invest to this coin or any other altcoin.
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
Hello gurls  Kiss this thread looks really promising, like signatum!
wen fud?

SIGT / BTC Last: 0.00000350

what fud? its just informational talk about vanished developers and the titaniccoin signatum on its mission to the final frontier of 0sat
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Obey me and live or disobey and die.
Hey, guys! How is it going? got anything interesting? Wanna join you, but read on the first page that there might be trojans and I'm very careful about that
however you are the one delusional thinking anyone cares what you say

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. I could care less what people think of my postings.

I'm just here for the lulz.

Then thinking you will get the “lulz” is delusional  Grin Grin Grin Grin Kiss

SIGT / BTC Last: 0.00000375
24Low: 0.00000350

for signatum prayer use only
Activity: 280
however you are the one delusional thinking anyone cares what you say

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. I could care less what people think of my postings.

I'm just here for the lulz.

Then thinking you will get the “lulz” is delusional  Grin Grin Grin Grin Kiss
Signatum is a fairly new coin which has lots of potential to grow.

This coin is much undervalued.

Also Signatum has been continuously attacked by fudders.

I can suggest anyone to join the official discord channel for latest update and news from the community. Link to discord is in the original post.

how can it be undervalued? news talking about btc not having a value..
but what value has signatum?
it has a wallet - check
it has an outdated website - check
it has no active developers - check
it has none of its advertised features working- check
it has the most stupid non questioning comunity -check

hmmm looking at that list - you are right signatum is really undervalued .. everyone should get some

and last but not least - i wish doc would still have his coins... that way he would have to prevent further pricedrops..
but since he is out of the game - no news will come.

and neurotic - u can post as many times as you want in discord - that someone spreads that doc left
HE IS GONE, SOLD HIS BAG,

why should he care about kids like you - he is an adult and not stupid
i would do the same - sell and leave , maybe someone will takeover

just walk away with your pride intact
The lack of self-awareness displayed with these Shitnatum shills is remarkable.
Same applies Bobby B, i have no problem being here, you guys clearly do  Grin Kiss

I'm not the one living with the delusion that Shitnatum is poised for success, tho.

Your opinion Bobby, however you are the one delusional thinking anyone cares what you say, so you and I Bobby are no different in thought, it just centers around different processes  Kiss
just walk away with your pride intact

The lack of self-awareness displayed with these Shitnatum shills is remarkable.

Same applies Bobby B, i have no problem being here, you guys clearly do  Grin Kiss
has this guy brought this coin and lost money or what lol you need to chill the fuck out man this coin has not been round for very long at all so what if it dips i mined my coins so cant complain about the price till it completely dies mate if your not in this project for the long term the please fuck off and dribble down a window somewhere else 

always remember your prayer u small minded kid, raised without manners

oh lord signatum we praise you! we your devoted lemmings will follow you to any depth you might go to
we will dip with you into any ravine and stand proud at your side even if you leave us alone on in our suffering existance
we will always honor your greatness and unpredictable and unstable being.

amen

O :-)  
Ok Roger FUD or Trolling whatever, you are swaying between both categories, if you dont like the project, save yourself the heartache just walk away with your pride intact, this looks like a desperate FUD/troll attempt.

As i said before i will not try to persuade you to stay,nor should I.

you should not now be trying to persuade people to leave, we are all free to make our own choices.
Roger you sound like the 19.5 guy.

no, i didnt use any smileys and i constantly avioded the word love..!

and to clarify i am not a fuder i am very certain, i mined the coin from the beginning
i followed the project, i tried to help, but its a scam and this is the bottom line..

- sure join the discord - ask one wrong question, have a different opinion and get kicked right away
this is believers discord only!

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
has this guy brought this coin and lost money or what lol you need to chill the fuck out man this coin has not been round for very long at all so what if it dips i mined my coins so cant complain about the price till it completely dies mate if your not in this project for the long term the please fuck off and dribble down a window somewhere else 
Roger you sound like the 19.5 guy.

Wow what a low price but not enough low. I still wait price diapason 100...150. and then may be i'll buy some sigt

oh lord signatum we praise you! we your devoted lemmings will follow you to any depth you might go to
we will dip with you into any ravine and stand proud at your side even if you leave us alone on in our suffering existance
we will always honor your greatness and unpredictable and unstable being.

amen

O :-)   
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Wow what a low price but not enough low. I still wait price diapason 100...150. and then may be i'll buy some sigt
WOW such an awesome amount of effort

Correct, same applies to your FUD efforts.

Keep up the "FUD" work Roger.
At these prices you would be crazy not to add Signatum to your portfolio. Hard working team behind it so it should be a no brainer.

hard working ? bruno doing the news page, missing the most important things that people need to know
sonny working on the marketplace
both dev gone, no word hard working spending you guys cash, still owning the coins main website - " no access will ever be given to the comunity" doc's words
one guy did a video...

WOW such an awesome amount of effort

to be honest the ppl that do work believe in the coin, its nice, it has some good ideas, but with ppl expecting to beat ebay...
this is not going to work

be realistic - no trader adds a constantly falling coin to his portfolio, before he does that he will put fake chinese yen there

this project is maybe working some day, but who knows where the price will be
no need to hold the coins now, get them when somethings make it worth a buy.
it will drop - alot - especially due to your scalper friend that buys 19.5 and sells them as soon as you guys buy
and help him reach his spread of 100-200sat ... then he sells off
he will play with you lemmings for a while until the coin is down

have fun staking apples and rocks!

Activity: 838
Merit: 500
At these prices you would be crazy not to add Signatum to your portfolio. Hard working team behind it so it should be a no brainer.
Touching that I have such loyal fans  Kiss
Activity: 142

am sure all is well, acording to the latest video from signatum ppl signatum is god - its the best coin the earth has seen so far - its so sophisticated it doesnt even need
an exchange or a price its happy at 0 sat

Mind you, this was from some regular user just like you and not from Signatum. Just like you think else, anybody has the right to decide if it is god or not. And this is N'th time I am asking to come up with some evidence on what you claimed about devs dumping. Come on mate, prove it and save the world  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: