Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 278. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Aside from the association with James Crowe at the moment this project has an awfully rich valuation for a coin with
- only 2 devs who are anonymous
- no public github for activity visibility
- zero progress in a month (they may be sitting on their hands or gone altogether)
- lies up front about no premine (thousands of blocks instamined one second apart and then aggregated into several wallets)
- fucked up code - see raptor.h file, which is clearly a dev's joke or a spit in the face to the community

This is pure gambling.

Uh uh. I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
One thing that reverberates is people saying its a solid coin. 

Until it can be used for some tangible purpose, we cannot call it anything.

That said, the ideas put forth behind this coin are solid which is why i'm interested and watching

+1 HODL
Activity: 209
Join Cashbery Coin!
are you guys ritch yet?? Cheesy Cheesy jajajjaja
Morons still believe price will moon
Now that crowetic is out of the game, this coin will gain more credibility for sure.
So chances to moon are better than few days ago. Doesn't means it will moon, but doesn't means it will not.
I usually don't trust people who claim they can predict the future

Crowetic wasn't on the Dev team but was trying to get actively involved, the devs just cut the head off the snake before it got in.  He caused a lot of price turbulence when they decided they didn't want him around and it happened very publicly, but the coin itself hasn't changed course at all.

Anyone claiming any coin will go to the moon is just spitting propaganda, and anyone saying the coin is dead without any explanation is doing the same thing.

It's a solid coin with a good community, we all just need to ignore the newbs making accounts just to post propaganda.
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
. New Proof of Work Algorithm, SkunkHash Raptor
. No ICO
. No Premine
. Fair Launch
. Estimated Block Time: 2 Minutes
. Total PoW Coins: 137,500,000
. PoW/PoS after block 98500
. Last PoW Block: 100,000
. Pure PoS after block 100,000
. PoS 5% Annual Interest
. Dark Gravity Wave v3 Implemented for PoW stage
. Ports 33333-p2p /33334-rpc
. Coin Maturity, 60 Confirmations
. Stake Maturity, 50 Confirmations
. TX, 6 Confirmations
. Reward Structure
.No Nazis

Once bitcoin ends its rally, it'll bleed 5-15% into alts, Inevidbly, this will push Signatum up. Along with an upcoming exhange, active devs, and the basis of a seemingly "fair" coin, Signatum will succeed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Now that crowetic is out of the game, this coin will gain more credibility for sure.
So chances to moon are better than few days ago. Doesn't means it will moon, but doesn't means it will not.
I usually don't trust people who claim they can predict the future
Activity: 61
Nice improvement. What to expect out of 280x? Smiley

Not much, it's too old. Maybe the default miner can get 15-17 out of it.

My 290 was only getting like 9 mh/s so I didn't even try.
Activity: 378
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Activity: 34
What a great way to spread more rumors and to drive the price down so you can buy more ;-)
Activity: 140
Why the price of Signatum coin is still falling. The price of this coin was pump it up few weeks back. Is it still profitable to mine this coin Signatum. Or is better buying it
Not only Signatum is falling. The majority of altcoins falling because of strong btc.
Activity: 196
It's time to sell. While the price did not fall to 300sat.

sure, sell all your holdings at 301 SOT right now. Quick!
Activity: 669
Merit: 520

i am ready to buy it for 600 sats, u willing to sell?
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Why the price of Signatum coin is still falling. The price of this coin was pump it up few weeks back. Is it still profitable to mine this coin Signatum. Or is better buying it
Activity: 128
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
INVESTOR ADVISORY

The developers of this coin are currently working with the known neo-nazi and scammer that is currently involved in multiple attacks on BURST.   The man is a known bad actor and the developers inability to check into somebody they are getting involved with coupled with their gullibility makes this a very bad coin to be involved with.  I will not post more in thread, however, if you wish to know more details about the situation I will be available by PM for the remainder of the day.

TL;DR:  Devs are buying into a scammer and this coin is not worth the drama.

look at the similarity of his previous post when he wanted to became the great LEADER (like kim jong-un?):

Question -

I have been thinking of stepping up to 'community leader' position in this coin. Basically being the face of the project for the world. So that people know there is a real person behind it.

Of course, this also includes me using my contacts to help with all aspects of the project, and of course I myself helping, like I did with cryptopia getting listed there.

I would like to do this for everyone here, if that's alright with everyone.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It's not the same person.  Note the difference in spaces.  One uses two spaces between sentences and the other one.  If he were to be careful enough to disguise that then I think he would have been careful about the announcement font.  That said, it's nothing but fud.
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Nice improvement. What to expect out of 280x? Smiley

Not much, it's too old. Maybe the default miner can get 15-17 out of it.

I have 2 of 280X left, well those are good cards, but their power use is 200-300W.
I remember my rig with 4 of those using 1400W from the wall :-D
Activity: 280
"I will be available through pm the rest of the day"  This was an effort not to completely hijack the ann thread.

PS not crowetic.  If i were I would be posting from my bitcointalk name and not a dummy account.  He has already been doxed to the neo-nazi.   If the developers were not dealing with the neo-nazi btw why are the spinning the same story he is word for word.  You can talk to all the current devs of Burstcoin he is not among them nor are there any on his site.  I encourage you to do this.  I would not want you to accept what I say at face value it can be easily confirmed.  
Plz go back to your dying discord and let adults talk here seriously
Activity: 196
INVESTOR ADVISORY

The developers of this coin are currently working with the known neo-nazi and scammer that is currently involved in multiple attacks on BURST.   The man is a known bad actor and the developers inability to check into somebody they are getting involved with coupled with their gullibility makes this a very bad coin to be involved with.  I will not post more in thread, however, if you wish to know more details about the situation I will be available by PM for the remainder of the day.

So... you create an "official sounding" account to "announce" news that is not only OLD, but has already been processed, dealt with, and clearly communicated?

FUD much?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
INVESTOR ADVISORY

The developers of this coin are currently working with the known neo-nazi and scammer that is currently involved in multiple attacks on BURST.   The man is a known bad actor and the developers inability to check into somebody they are getting involved with coupled with their gullibility make this a very bad coin to be involved with.  I will not post more in thread, however, if you wish to know more details about the situation I will be available by PM for the remainder of the day.

TL;DR:  Devs are buying into a scammer and this coin is not worth the drama.

Yes this person is Crowetic, and they kicked him out.
He caused panic so everyone dumped an he tried to buy in more.
So.. is that you Crowetic?
Just read my mind, have the same thoughts about the person behind this newbie account  Cheesy
Activity: 1
"I will be available through pm the rest of the day"  This was an effort not to completely hijack the ann thread.

PS not crowetic.  If i were I would be posting from my bitcointalk name and not a dummy account.  He has already been doxed to the neo-nazi.   If the developers were not dealing with the neo-nazi btw why are the spinning the same story he is word for word.  You can talk to all the current devs of Burstcoin he is not among them nor are there any on his site.  I encourage you to do this.  I would not want you to accept what I say at face value it can be easily confirmed.  
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
INVESTOR ADVISORY

you create new account only to write this?But who are you and where you have received this info? I see only noname who has written a story without proof.
Jump to: