Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 282. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 110
This is a collapse. this is the end. You need to go to Fiat urgently.

Sorry.  I actually don't have to do shit.  And that goes double for YOUR brand of shit.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
This is a collapse. this is the end. You need to go to Fiat urgently.
Activity: 196
Price is slowly recovering

And, as of 11:09 EDT, SIGT is again more profitable for Nvidia rigs than ETH...

Guys, do you know that, right now, its far more better to invest on signatum than on the coin listed on Bittrex. Signatum recovered faster, even BTC rise. Most often, altcoins are left behind by BTC. But Signatum also rises. It means, Signatum have greater strength than the other coins. Go go Signatum!

Right now I'm also invested in IOTA and NEO. Been a VERY GOOD ride on those 2 coins.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
recovered 5% in the last few minutes, join the telegram group/get on reddit for the latest updates. Sigt held very strong against this, a positive sign
Activity: 448

Guys, do you know that, right now, its far more better to invest on signatum than on the coin listed on Bittrex. Signatum recovered faster, even BTC rise. Most often, altcoins are left behind by BTC. But Signatum also rises. It means, Signatum have greater strength than the other coins. Go go Signatum!
Also, Signatum twitter remains fully operational. It was a lie that it was taken down.

https://twitter.com/SigtOfficial

only fools fall for FUD bud, leave them to it imho.

Funny too... the hit hardly made a dent in the mining difficulty.  Doesn't look like too many people actually ran for the hills.  I am mining clear through to block 60K - minimum.  I am not counting BTC or dollars right now.  Only counting coins...

What are you using to mine?

Signed up for the beta program with cwigm.  Happy with that so far.  If not that, I recommend the palingmod version of ccminer.  There are other versions that SAY they get better hashrate and, when run, it LOOKS like they get more hashrate... but the palingmod version of ccminer seems to deliver more coins... even with a lower reported hash.  I sort of have a funny feeling about some of the ccminer mods.  Not sure they are necessarily what they are made out to be.  

What is  palingmod version of ccminer ?

Typo... oops.  Palginmod  - https://github.com/palginpav/ccminer/releases/

Sorry about that. 

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics
Also, Signatum twitter remains fully operational. It was a lie that it was taken down.

Funny too... the hit hardly made a dent in the mining difficulty.  Doesn't look like too many people actually ran for the hills.  I am mining clear through to block 60K - minimum.  I am not counting BTC or dollars right now.  Only counting coins...

Signed up for the beta program with cwigm.  Happy with that so far.  If not that, I recommend the palingmod version of ccminer.  There are other versions that SAY they get better hashrate and, when run, it LOOKS like they get more hashrate... but the palingmod version of ccminer seems to deliver more coins... even with a lower reported hash.  I sort of have a funny feeling about some of the ccminer mods.  Not sure they are necessarily what they are made out to be.  

What is  palingmod version of ccminer ?
Activity: 372

happy to know that , i always trust KEK

Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
This is all fine and dandy but who are the actual devs behind this coin? 

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
To summarize what happened so far:

1. Crowe was on the marketing team, is in charge on discord, not telegram
2. Devs are in charge on telegram
3. Crowe may or may not have scammed people with Burstcoin, but there was def drama involved (he said it himself on the youtube video)
4. Devs heard about Crowe's history, got worried, kicked his team out
5. Crowe announces on discord that he's assembling a team with new devs cuz the original devs weren't responding to them
6. People panic sold coins to drive price well below 1000 SAT
7. Devs are active the whole time on telegram. Nobody left

My interpretation from this: devs need to communicate better with the community, you can have the most amazing technology but not good enough cuz nobody knows about you; Crowe may or may not be bad, but wherever he goes drama follows, so not a bad thing for the coin now that he's left the marketing team.
Best summary so far
Devs also own twitter, reddit, website, github, and sigt account on BCT. Get informations from these platforms only
Activity: 448
Pity to those who were pushed to sell at a very low price. Even I was almost already caught on the rumor to dump. Luckily, I did not sell. Smiley
Activity: 32
To summarize what happened so far:

1. Crowe was on the marketing team, is in charge on discord, not telegram
2. Devs are in charge on telegram
3. Crowe may or may not have scammed people with Burstcoin, but there was def drama involved (he said it himself on the youtube video)
4. Devs heard about Crowe's history, got worried, kicked his team out
5. Crowe announces on discord that he's assembling a team with new devs cuz the original devs weren't responding to them
6. People panic sold coins to drive price well below 1000 SAT
7. Devs are active the whole time on telegram. Nobody left

My interpretation from this: devs need to communicate better with the community, you can have the most amazing technology but not good enough cuz nobody knows about you; Crowe may or may not be bad, but wherever he goes drama follows, so not a bad thing for the coin now that he's left the marketing team.
Activity: 8
CONFIRMED ALL DEVS LEFT SIGT OMG!!

Obviosliy short-sighted and small brain people speaking malicious and unsubstantiated rumours #FakeNews
Activity: 322
Read this statement from the dev on what happened.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20879265

Also from skankhunt42 on Telegram:
Crowetic was never part of the dev team, but we did part ways because the FBI wrote to us, and asked us about his scam with BURST and some Spanish people.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
What I know Smiley

1. Crowetic is not part of DEV team of Signatum and he got kicked by the Devs
2. Crowetic took over Discord
3  Devs took over Telegram
4. FBI wrote a letter to the Devs of SIGT because of crowetics involvement in burstcoin
5. Price is Going down the Drain
6. Dont know if I will buy at the DIP

Please correct me if I am wrong
You forgot to say that someone bought a lot of cheap SIGT from a weakhands panic sale  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
So in the bottom line think devs are regretting that they invited this guy crowetic what was expected, this guy just a cancer cell of cryptocommunity that eat everything it touch.
Activity: 280
From Telegram.

skankhunt42, [15.08.17 05:31]
Crowetic was never part of the dev team, but we did part ways because the FBI wrote to us, and asked us about his scam with BURST and some Spanish people.

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics
what i learned so far:

1. the devs have a preview of marketplace where you can see a cute pussy for sale

2. apparently, bittrex has some guy's sister's pussy for sale, while another guy's dad's pussy is only worth 2 doge...

i't been an "interesting" read the last page or so Smiley

this is slowly devolving into a full fledged circus.

Grin   Very important informations
Jump to: