Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 28. (Read 823837 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Some morons are living their life here just to FUD. I don't see what happiness they get.
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
Ebay fees 22%
Tax
Amazon take bitcoin
It will never use btc.
Bitcoin is slow.
Signatum market place wont be just on a website.
SIGT FEES 0.1%
Hiden markets, now shut your poo hole
And you correct i didn't go to grad school
Or College, because i am not a sheeple.
Now kids. An example why drugs are bad for yo

the perfect example of the educated average sigt believer and holder - tell him whatever u like
he will believe in it.
he is for sure one of the guys that believe in a secret nazi moon base where hitler lives and aliens on the south pole
- this is internet education and drugs
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Ebay fees 22%
Tax
Amazon take bitcoin
It will never use btc.
Bitcoin is slow.
SIGT FEES 0.1%
Now kids. Here you can see a example why drugs are bad for yo
Ebay fees 22%
Tax
Amazon take bitcoin
It will never use btc.
Bitcoin is slow.
SIGT FEES 0.1%

wanna hear a signatum joke?

whats the difference between all cryptocoins and signatum?

for all the others u can get real money when u sell them Cheesy
Ebay fees 22%
Tax
Amazon take bitcoin
It will never use btc.
Bitcoin is slow.
SIGT FEES 0.1%

whatever u say sigt donkey  Grin go kill ebay or whatever u like
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ebay fees 22%
Tax
Amazon take bitcoin
It will never use btc.
Bitcoin is slow.
SIGT FEES 0.1%
Honestly you pups have no idea, its the first coin to offer a market place that will kill ebay, it could be worth $100 each in 2 years time, alot will change, many altcoins will die, but this one already has a very strong community, lets see who is crying in 2020.

it will kill ebay???

are you out of your mind? seriously? how can someone who (i at least hope so) attended groundschool write such bullshit?
how old are you 12? who told you that? did you read it while you put a finger in the piece of shit you made in the morning?

what will kill ebay? a coin with a market place? u can soon pay amazon with btc ? so whats the benefit of a marketplace where u
can buy crap with crappier signatum?

, i can see that it is already at 300sat and diving - its just getting ready to kill ebay

wonder what u say at 200sat - its getting ready to kill whatsapp cause u can send messages with your wallet?
and that will be the only thing u can do with it soon.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Thank you 🤣
I also think that every stupids have to sell all their sigt's
Beqause we - the 19.5 guy's want to buy them from you 🤣👆❤️
We are guy's from the future, not from the past 🤡
19.5 Guy 👆👈❤️🤣🤠
Okay mr small inch dick i feel bad for your loss

maybe its his 19.5 millimeters to wich he referes to , or its the 19.5mBtc that his mother gave him to push the coin and help the ppl
that actually banned him from discord a few days ago because he is a scammer
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Honestly you pups have no idea, its the first coin to offer a market place that will kill ebay, it could be worth $100 each in 2 years time, alot will change, many altcoins will die, but this one already has a very strong community, lets see who is crying in 2020.
At least if I am wrong about sigt and it shoots to the moon for some miraculous reason I have no problems coming back here and typing in big bold red letters.... I was wrong, you were right.

How many of you hold outs can say the same? And yes, I mined a lot (never bought) and never “FUDed”’ until I was pounded on by some of you nitwits just for stating my opinion.

me too i will come back and admit i was wrong but for now, the facts speak the language of get the hell out before its too late

and its not just Doc the main dev also signatumD the other developer, both gone without a life sign

and in easy words for lemmings: if this is my coin, i will watch the price and i will try to at least say something about it,
i will not let it fall back to the floor without saying anything.
there is internet almost everywhere even on the southpole - so he could have messaged something to his community-
but he did not. and this prooves the whole scam.
HE IS GONE

and a word for you mr VRCryptofuckboss in your country that you praise so much the stuff you are doing is illegal -
even pushing the community to help u buy coins or whatever is against the law. i would be very careful what and where i write stuff
cause a simple screenshot and a message to the shin-beit should be enough to stop you once and for all.
Activity: 37
I also think that every stupids have to sell all their sigt's
Beqause we - the 19.5 guy's want to buy them from you 🤣👆❤️
We are guy's from the future, not from the past 🤡
19.5 Guy 👆👈❤️🤣🤠
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
At least if I am wrong about sigt and it shoots to the moon for some miraculous reason I have no problems coming back here and typing in big bold red letters.... I was wrong, you were right.

How many of you hold outs can say the same? And yes, I mined a lot (never bought) and never “FUDed”’ until I was pounded on by some of you nitwits just for stating my opinion.
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
So where is epicyclic and all the other Sigt fanboy zombies the last 5 days? Seems like they have nothing to say anymore since they’ve all been wrong. Oh wait, to the moon... right?

I haven’t even seen cryptodevil in here gloating. Lol

Easy, brother. we realized that it is impossible to teach math to a donkey. we are in discord

Ok then, enjoy all the whining in discord. It’s still not going to change what’s happening with sigt. Especially since, dare I say it lest I be kicked out? The Devs have disappeared! Well, the main one at least.
Activity: 88
While the miners have such a volume, the coin will not grow.
To do this, it takes a lot of time, wins one who has the steel eggs.
 I advise you to forget about this coin for 2 years or to sell now.

miners sold thier coins long time ago, no miner holds a coin that drops that much - and for the ppl that say now it was at 20cents already
YES it was cause there were no coins in cryptopia at launch, traded vol in that time was below 0.001 btc.

the devs dumped on pos start, then 50% drop and what we see now is ppl trying to rescue thier last money before it
gets flushed down the bowl

thats the truth

Only time will tell Roger, currently Signatum owes me nothing so im happy to wait.  Wink

Actually they owe you time,money AND nerves,these slimes should be put in jail...
lol , so the boat is sinking right ?

https://yobit.io/en/trade/SIGT/BTC#24H

like the titanic ... lemmings orchestra still playing on deck, captain vanished, and and yobit didnt bring any lifeboats to the party

oh nice curve lol ... its not sinking, its deep diving lol ...

they even made a video while sinking

https://dtube.video/#!/v/baidis/8x9qeb1v

check this out - according to the video signatum is the best coin ever!!! its our future - jesus himself or even god
it will save us all

..... cant stop laughing... i am endlessly happy that i sold in the right moment...!
i still remmber when all these guys were on discord in voice meeting -when the pos block was mined
even DOC was there.. all the lemmings expected a sudden price rise .. but doc knew better - he sold in that moment
and this was the last time he was seen ...

Activity: 19
plz start the new pool of airdrop....

miners sold thier coins long time ago, no miner holds a coin that drops that much - and for the ppl that say now it was at 20cents already
YES it was cause there were no coins in cryptopia at launch, traded vol in that time was below 0.001 btc.

the devs dumped on pos start, then 50% drop and what we see now is ppl trying to rescue thier last money before it

thats the truth
Only time will tell Roger, currently Signatum owes me nothing so im happy to wait.  Wink

true if you mined it, but i heard ppl in discord saying they just wait for payday to get more sigt .....this was at 590sat....
if its mined coins- who cares - but if ppl get convinced to put real money,,,, shit

and to be honest the only method to save this coin is: everyone that is holding it sell it now as long as you can still get some money out of it
and then wait until it reaches the floor at 195 sat or 19.5 buy it and hold it - you will hold 3x more coins and this will ultimatly stabilize the coin
but lemmings dont have a brain for these ideas.

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
lol , so the boat is sinking right ?

https://yobit.io/en/trade/SIGT/BTC#24H

like the titanic ... lemmings orchestra still playing on deck, captain vanished, and and yobit didnt bring any lifeboats to the party

oh nice curve lol ... its not sinking, its deep diving lol ...
Activity: 280

thats the truth

Only time will tell Roger, currently Signatum owes me nothing so im happy to wait.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: