Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 29. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 20
While the miners have such a volume, the coin will not grow.
To do this, it takes a lot of time, wins one who has the steel eggs.
 I advise you to forget about this coin for 2 years or to sell now.

miners sold thier coins long time ago, no miner holds a coin that drops that much - and for the ppl that say now it was at 20cents already
YES it was cause there were no coins in cryptopia at launch, traded vol in that time was below 0.001 btc.

the devs dumped on pos start, then 50% drop and what we see now is ppl trying to rescue thier last money before it
gets flushed down the bowl

thats the truth
Activity: 349
Merit: 100
So where is epicyclic and all the other Sigt fanboy zombies the last 5 days? Seems like they have nothing to say anymore since they’ve all been wrong. Oh wait, to the moon... right?

I haven’t even seen cryptodevil in here gloating. Lol

Easy, brother. we realized that it is impossible to teach math to a donkey. we are in discord
Should I really sell I dont know what to believe and not to believe anymore?

u can wait until the 1btc sell at 399sat goes off, this will drop the coin another 100sat at least,
or u believe VRcryptofuck comes along with his "friends" and buys another 19.5 sigt a Cheesy

or option 3 u go to discord and ask sonnysdaytona when he received the last message from doc

so long, enjoy staking, i go over to buzzcoin, its very cheap and 1200%pos anually
cheap buy at just 9sat - less risk more fun - and staking works well

Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Should I really sell I dont know what to believe and not to believe anymore?
lol , so the boat is sinking right ?

https://yobit.io/en/trade/SIGT/BTC#24H

like the titanic ... lemmings orchestra still playing on deck, captain vanished, and and yobit didnt bring any lifeboats to the party

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
lol , so the boat is sinking right ?
Dont worry we are still here, just seems pointless to comment in a thread, that is days from being shut down.

But hey, each to their own.

Keep up the FUD work.  Grin Wink

i was with u guys for 2 month, but i realized what is really going on, i read all this fud campaign, but now its time to admit it is true what has been said.
didnt you read what sonnysdaytona wrote? he is just a miner, even he cant reach the doc
this project is doomed, nothing will happen, no marketplace no nothing.
this coin is dying like elvis presley on his toilet

Thats ok, you are entitled to make any choice you like, ultimately its your decision.  Wink

BUY HIGH, SELL LOW - as a signatum holder always keep this master rule in your mind!
Activity: 280
Dont worry we are still here, just seems pointless to comment in a thread, that is days from being shut down.

i was with u guys for 2 month, but i realized what is really going on, i read all this fud campaign, but now its time to admit it is true what has been said.
didnt you read what sonnysdaytona wrote? he is just a miner, even he cant reach the doc

Thats ok, you are entitled to make any choice you like, ultimately its your decision.  Wink

Activity: 280

I'm still holding. (just saying)
If SIGT wants to prosper, it needs to get out of yobit.
SIGT NEEDS TO GET OUT OF YOBIT.

PPL NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS SCAM

i admit it wasnt a total scam in the POW phase, since you got alot of coins that you could sell at 1100sat before the pos ended,
but the devs sold thier premine at the pos start, cause they knew ppl would hold like idiots and oooops surprise the price dropped 50%
then thier left alone admins and wallet devs tried to convince ppl to stay cause the dev would for sure come back...

this project maybe has a future after it reaches 19.5 sat, maybe it will rise one day to 100sat
then u can get a used t-shirt in the signatum market for around 100.000sigt  Huh

happy days ppl
i highly recommend a rebranding for sigt to sick
this coin is doomed, even if you go to thier discord,

You will get kicked for asking about :

1.)where are the developers?
2.)why is there no news?
3.)why is the wallet marked as malware by almost any virus scanner?
4.)why these signatum lemmings follow a guy pretending to be helping the coin (19.5 guy) who is just a scalper that tries to destroy the coin
5.)why is the main webstite still not updated despite the POS phase started a while ago
6.)is the algorithm, the marketplace and the website just copy past?

answers from behind the curtain:
1.) most likely in thailand with our money  Shocked - big news today said he will be back in november but even the other dev can just guess since there was no word from him  Cheesy
2.) cause there is nothing to report - even the wallet and other devs cant reach the DOC main dev
3.) cause during compiling there was something fishy going on - but noone cares to complile a new one, i guess for a certain reason
4.) because these are the utmost stupid kids i have ever seen on any coin
5.) because its the duty of main dev DOC, and he is in thailand for business....lol since weeks without a word
6.) find out yourself, but it seems to be true

anyways - feel free to check out this kindergarden coin and crypto lemmings discord
its hilarious - you have to see that- there are at least a 100 ppl who think the developer is jesus and VRcryptobosshole 19.5 is his priest.

stay away from sigt until it reaches 19.5 satoshi Cheesy then u can buy it and wait for them to finish the market place in a year or 2

- and another one- regarding staking - the staking is not working cause devs removed the coin control feature, i guess they have it just for thier own wallet
and after staking the coin for 4 weeks i can tell you even if you own a 100.000sigt you wont get even the 5% in a year.

sigt needs a new developer, the current one has gone to thailand with our money, seems everything in what sigt lemmings called a FUD campaign was true....
i am happy i sold all my mined coins at 1100 - last chance to save your coins from the sewer - SELL THEM NOW
-both developers "DOC" and "SignatumD" who prefered to stay anonymous for a certain reason are gone since the day POS started

YOU GOT IT LEMMINGS??? ITS GAME OVER
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

How about the withdrawal button into a desktop wallet. Or if you don’t have a wallet just withdraw it right into the toilet.

But seriously. Go to yobit, get wallet address and withdraw to that

Yes thanks, that was my question really - is there an official desktop wallet that the SIG community uses?

Ive decided in the end not to throw my SIG into the toilet, although ive lost so much on my SIG investment that I'd be lying if I said I didnt seriously consider doing this Smiley

Check page one under links for wallet download
Activity: 15

How about the withdrawal button into a desktop wallet. Or if you don’t have a wallet just withdraw it right into the toilet.

Yes thanks, that was my question really - is there an official desktop wallet that the SIG community uses?

Ive decided in the end not to throw my SIG into the toilet, although ive lost so much on my SIG investment that I'd be lying if I said I didnt seriously consider doing this Smiley
Also it has to be 19.5 sigt???
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Hi Guys,

I stopped paying attention to this for a while, I have some SIG on Cryptopia which Ive read can no longer be traded. Can I move my SIG off Cryptopia? Is there an official wallet I can use?

thanks for your help.

Activity: 15
Hi Guys,

I stopped paying attention to this for a while, I have some SIG on Cryptopia which Ive read can no longer be traded. Can I move my SIG off Cryptopia? Is there an official wallet I can use?

thanks for your help.
Activity: 37

19.5 guys are smart good people, always together, unbelievable people ❤️👈🤠

They have rules that I gave them to succeed
We are only good people that strongly believes to signatum's future 🤣

Just to remind to you - this is our rules since we build our 19.5 family: ❤️
1. We are only buying sigt's in any price below 1000 sat,
2. We never selling our lovely coins, only stupids or speculators are selling.
3. If you put buy order put only below 500 sat,
4. We never fighting the price,
5. We are only buying our lovely coins from stupid people
6. As I promised, only real 19.5 guy's will succeed,
7. It's just the beginning, believe me 🙏🏻👈🤠

We will make it together, 19.5 family is smarter then you can imagine ❤️👈🤣🙏🏻
We are good people and sharing only positive energy to each other, always together ❤️
19.5 Guy

Pages:
Jump to: