Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 30. (Read 823856 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
is BTCZ a good coin for holding?
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
i highly recommend a rebranding for sigt to sick
this coin is doomed, even if you go to thier discord,

You will get kicked for asking about :

1.)where are the developers?
2.)why is there no news?
3.)why is the wallet marked as malware by almost any virus scanner?
4.)why these signatum lemmings follow a guy pretending to be helping the coin (19.5 guy) who is just a scalper that tries to destroy the coin
5.)why is the main webstite still not updated despite the POS phase started a while ago
6.)is the algorithm, the marketplace and the website just copy past?

answers from behind the curtain:
1.) most likely in thailand with our money  Shocked - big news today said he will be back in november but even the other dev can just guess since there was no word from him  Cheesy
2.) cause there is nothing to report - even the wallet and other devs cant reach the DOC main dev
3.) cause during compiling there was something fishy going on - but noone cares to complile a new one, i guess for a certain reason
4.) because these are the utmost stupid kids i have ever seen on any coin
5.) because its the duty of main dev DOC, and he is in thailand for business....lol since weeks without a word
6.) find out yourself, but it seems to be true

anyways - feel free to check out this kindergarden coin and crypto lemmings discord
its hilarious - you have to see that- there are at least a 100 ppl who think the developer is jesus and VRcryptobosshole 19.5 is his priest.

stay away from sigt until it reaches 19.5 satoshi Cheesy then u can buy it and wait for them to finish the market place in a year or 2

- and another one- regarding staking - the staking is not working cause devs removed the coin control feature, i guess they have it just for thier own wallet
and after staking the coin for 4 weeks i can tell you even if you own a 100.000sigt you wont get even the 5% in a year.
I'm going to buy more sigt. For this price it is cheap right?
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
so, did any of you guys get any PoS coins? so far I got nothing, and i know few more people like that. What is happening?

Didnt have rewards for days. I clean-updated the wallet and add the nodes in the .conf file and now it work.

I got my PoS reward every day. It is about 0.5-4 SIGT per day. In total I have 25000 sigt.

I keep my wallet run, unlock and check my node connectivity.

If you dont receive any, you have to ask devs on the discord. It is probably node connection problem. The PoS is functional and work fine.

I got the coin almost randomly with 26k coins. not everyday i would get something.
Activity: 38

I Love you my smartest 19,5 Guy's ❤️👈🤣
We are always together 🦁👈🤣
19.5 Guy 🙏🏻👈❤️

what is 19,5? Is it your dick size or your boyfriend dick size?

Best Regards,
21 inch owner
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

19.5 Guy 🙏🏻👈❤️

I'm gona put a 19.5 guy in your ass if you don't stfu
it's not a funny meme be original
Activity: 402
Merit: 116
Woah, looks like I made the right call!
Activity: 434
Hello everyone again I have another question, I am trying to download the new version of the wallet but the antivirus identify as a malware, is this a false positive?
Activity: 37

19.5 Guy 🙏🏻👈❤️
Activity: 38
Activity: 4
ive seen such fudding on a coin like this
you guys have knocked the price to near 0
why dont you go away now and fud elswhere

It’s not FUD that knocks a coin down.
Activity: 4
The last fuck knows how many pages of this thread are pure bile and shite. There are some seriously sad twat, ass backwards clowns on this thread who need to find hope for a life in their shitty existence. Its like waltzing into the mos eisley spaceport ffs.

Front page of Ann should come with the same warning Obi wan gave luke    "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

Clean it up, it is not good for Signatum reputation. Anyway this coin will do just fine in the long run, it just needs 12 months to mature and several years to grow like any project, oh and a fucking clean up crew for this thread.

Oh lookie, epicyclic created a new account.

this is not your coin..... move along
Activity: 19
so, did any of you guys get any PoS coins? so far I got nothing, and i know few more people like that. What is happening?

Didnt have rewards for days. I clean-updated the wallet and add the nodes in the .conf file and now it work.

I got my PoS reward every day. It is about 0.5-4 SIGT per day. In total I have 25000 sigt.

I keep my wallet run, unlock and check my node connectivity.

If you dont receive any, you have to ask devs on the discord. It is probably node connection problem. The PoS is functional and work fine.
Activity: 185
ive seen such fudding on a coin like this
you guys have knocked the price to near 0
why dont you go away now and fud elswhere
Activity: 125
^^^speaking of no life, total fucking ass clowns^^^

What are the rules for Bitcointalk mods to jump in on trolls?
Activity: 434
Hi everyone. In stacking section of my wallet 2 weeks ago the time that I must wait until rceive the reward said 14 days now when I opened again my wallet the time increase to 17 days, Anyone can tell me whats happening? I must have open the wallet always in order to the days not increase? thanks for your help
Somehow my wallet startet syncing again when I came home. I much apreciate the suggestions that where made by users. Thanks.
Activity: 175
I already had the .conf file. Any other sugestions?
Yep, sure!
Try bootstrap https://github.com/signatumd/releases/blob/master/bootstrap
First, backup your entire wallet folder to another folder to be sure, so you have something to get back to. Next you can download the bootstrap and follow the instrucitons.

It have helped me when I have had redownloaded SIGT wallet and also have problems with sync.

Where can i find this "link in op"Huh I want to see. Still holding.
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
Mining signatum was the worst mistake i've done , it was waste of time every day i mined more my total worth of signatum was dropping Cheesy , i am mining Zcash now and i am as happy as a baby..

I personally don't think it was a mistake. Signatum is a fairly new coin and it's developers are active. The community is great. Signatum has got lots of potentials. Also you can now stake your coins to earn rewards.

However, some greedy people are continuously spreading fud against Signatum. You should join the official discord (link in op) to meet the community and see the progress yourself.

Yes, this coin has huge anti-campaign. People are earning on it. And maybe revenge. You may never know! Wink
Discord is much better place to get fresh information about the coin. And community is also better.
Pages:
Jump to: