Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 27. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ok Roger, whatever you say.

Have a good day/evening.  Smiley
Activity: 204
Merit: 20

Roger, Sonny is not a miner he is currently working on the new marketplace written from the ground up, where are you getting your information?

Sonny uploaded screens on discord this morning, As you require proof i will be happy to oblige

here they are for you;

Hope this helps  Wink

ohhhhhhh woowowowoowowowow - thats the page without any info about the wallet virus issues right?!

u know what- i already know that... but thats all worth nothing.. u will be able to buy a single used shirt for 100.000sigt

https://dtube.video/#!/v/baidis/8x9qeb1v

am sure all is well, acording to the latest video from signatum ppl signatum is god - its the best coin the earth has seen so far - its so sophisticated it doesnt even need
an exchange or a price its happy at 0 sat

Roger, Sonny is not a miner he is currently working on the new marketplace written from the ground up, where are you getting your information?

Sonny uploaded screens on discord this morning, As you require proof i will be happy to oblige

here they are for you;

Hope this helps  Wink

Activity: 142
Nobody is terrorising you Roger, your colourful use of large lettering and continuous slur would in fact highlight the opposite in that, you are the one terrorising here.

Sonny has made no statement saying anything you claim, and when asked Sonny says he knows where he is, and when he will return.

So, as I pointed out, you are putting words in other people’s mouths, to suit your agenda, you have no proof of anything you say, you would not be the first to hit Signatum with radical loose claims and the inability to back

them up with irrefutable evidence.

since i am online and i know what sonny said what u claim is not true,
i even asked sonny in a pm whats up with doc, he doesnt know and he told me honestly...

so stop lying to rescue your whatever scam project that you believe in like a dog in the piss of another dog

but believe in the new signatum slogan: sigt will kill ebay ....!!! LOLOLOLOL

Sigt Last: 0.00000377

but i am sure "last" is misplaced for this coin ...  it should read "Still"
Doc is not the only developer in the project. And Signatum is a community developed coin and not heavily dependent on one. You don't know what development activities are going on (if you wanna know, read here http://signatum.news/official/updates-on-signatum-projects.html). And JFYI, I am still waiting for your answer to my question.
Nobody is terrorising you Roger, your colourful use of large lettering and continuous slur would in fact highlight the opposite in that, you are the one terrorising here.

Sonny has made no statement saying anything you claim, and when asked Sonny says he knows where he is, and when he will return.

So, as I pointed out, you are putting words in other people’s mouths, to suit your agenda, you have no proof of anything you say, you would not be the first to hit Signatum with radical loose claims and the inability to back

since i am online and i know what sonny said what u claim is not true,
i even asked sonny in a pm whats up with doc, he doesnt know and he told me honestly...

so stop lying to rescue your whatever scam project that you believe in like a dog in the piss of another dog

but believe in the new signatum slogan: sigt will kill ebay ....!!! LOLOLOLOL

Sigt Last: 0.00000377

but i am sure "last" is misplaced for this coin ...  it should read "Still"
Sorry Roger but what you are saying is untrue, now you are putting words in other Devs mouths to suit your agenda.

sonny doesnt know, thats what i said. he did not get any message from doc since pos started

bye bye kids, i didnt leave discord to get the same terror here

Why don't you answer my question? I did not terror you... Not yet... So you don't need to run away. Take your time and get us the evidence. I will wait  Grin
Sorry Roger but what you are saying is untrue, now you are putting words in other Devs mouths to suit your agenda.

just in case u cant read : sonny writes: people asume he will be back .... what ppl? the comunity?!

doc never answered to any message not from the web developers not from anyone and this since 28.09
but i am sure he cares alot about u guys, he loves you so much that he reamains silent for the benefit
of the coin....

i remember well when someone asked him on voicechat if he owns sigt - doc said no i dont have any sigt - i can show u my wallet
- two ppl asked in the next minutes but he just didnt answer anymore and noone saw the wallet Cheesy

u ppl are so stupid you would not even believe your wife / gf / babysitter fucks another one if you stand infront of it while they do it

- and to the others u know what give me proof -
show me a message from DOC or signatumd, tell me why they are anonymous, tell me why they put poor sonny in charge that doesnt know shit
cause he is just a miner that got a developer tag in discord by the doc...
and please show me the progress besides this stupid new video- show me the main page update! show me the news articel about the wallet virus
show me the working market place

come on proooooof it to me

u fools

sonny doesnt know, thats what i said. he did not get any message from doc since pos started

bye bye kids, i didnt leave discord to get the same terror here
Some morons are living their life here just to FUD. I don't see what happiness they get.

before devs sold thier coins

You have any evidence the devs had coins and sold it right after PoW ended? Don't talk shit without backing up with valid evidence

A member named Marcus also claimed the same thing, he said he would prove it was pre-mined and dumped no matter what it took.

I wished him the best of luck, but nobody has seen him since, I guess his search for real evidence was fruitless also.
no need to search and the proof is available for anyone who can read charts - move your mouse to the 29 sept pre pos and and then move it to the 3rd oktober
1100sat then 400 less just cause POS started?! Cheesy but i am sure u guys believe that  

all here on yobit. - the amounts they sold before on cryptopia cant be accessed anymore due to this strange wallet error---.... that was supposed to be
researched by doc himself after cryptopia sends him the wallet...... all lies.... big time

You call that Yobit chart a proof that DEVS dumped it? LOL, it could be crow, it could be me, it could be you or it could be anybody dumping or moving their coins back to wallet to stake. You have proved nothing. So mute yourselves unless you have a good backup of what you claim.

u know what ask poor sonny daytona, even he doesnt know where the dev is and why they are not responding,
i followed this project for a long time, but sometimes its time to wake up and realize its not going to happen.
Yet again, you did not answer the real question. Mind getting back the evidence of what you claimed?
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Honestly you pups have no idea, its the first coin to offer a market place that will kill ebay, it could be worth $100 each in 2 years time, alot will change, many altcoins will die, but this one already has a very strong community, lets see who is crying in 2020.

OMG this has got to be the funniest statement Ive seen on these forums in a long time. Kill ebay? really, the sigt marketplace.. OMG please stop I just pee'd myself.

SIGT kill ebay WTF! You make me ROFL!

Some morons are living their life here just to FUD. I don't see what happiness they get.

You have any evidence the devs had coins and sold it right after PoW ended? Don't talk shit without backing up with valid evidence

A member named Marcus also claimed the same thing, he said he would prove it was pre-mined and dumped no matter what it took.

I wished him the best of luck, but nobody has seen him since, I guess his search for real evidence was fruitless also.
no need to search and the proof is available for anyone who can read charts - move your mouse to the 29 sept pre pos and and then move it to the 3rd oktober
1100sat then 400 less just cause POS started?! Cheesy but i am sure u guys believe that  

all here on yobit. - the amounts they sold before on cryptopia cant be accessed anymore due to this strange wallet error---.... that was supposed to be
researched by doc himself after cryptopia sends him the wallet...... all lies.... big time

You call that Yobit chart a proof that DEVS dumped it? LOL, it could be crow, it could be me, it could be you or it could be anybody dumping or moving their coins back to wallet to stake. You have proved nothing. So mute yourselves unless you have a good backup of what you claim.

u know what ask poor sonny daytona, even he doesnt know where the dev is and why they are not responding,
i followed this project for a long time, but sometimes its time to wake up and realize its not going to happen.

Thanks Roger  Wink
i highly recommend a rebranding for sigt to sick
this coin is doomed, even if you go to thier discord,

You will get kicked for asking about :

1.)where are the developers?
2.)why is there no news?
3.)why is the wallet marked as malware by almost any virus scanner?
4.)why these signatum lemmings follow a guy pretending to be helping the coin (19.5 guy) who is just a scalper that tries to destroy the coin
5.)why is the main webstite still not updated despite the POS phase started a while ago
6.)is the algorithm, the marketplace and the website just copy past?

answers from behind the curtain:
1.) most likely in thailand with our money  Shocked - big news today said he will be back in november but even the other dev can just guess since there was no word from him  Cheesy
2.) cause there is nothing to report - even the wallet and other devs cant reach the DOC main dev
3.) cause during compiling there was something fishy going on - but noone cares to complile a new one, i guess for a certain reason
4.) because these are the utmost stupid kids i have ever seen on any coin
5.) because its the duty of main dev DOC, and he is in thailand for business....lol since weeks without a word
6.) find out yourself, but it seems to be true

anyways - feel free to check out this kindergarden coin and crypto lemmings discord
its hilarious - you have to see that- there are at least a 100 ppl who think the developer is jesus and VRcryptobosshole 19.5 is his priest.

stay away from sigt until it reaches 19.5 satoshi Cheesy then u can buy it and wait for them to finish the market place in a year or 2

- and another one- regarding staking - the staking is not working cause devs removed the coin control feature, i guess they have it just for thier own wallet
and after staking the coin for 4 weeks i can tell you even if you own a 100.000sigt you wont get even the 5% in a year.

Here again a little reminder in case u lemmings forgot about the facts in the last few hours !
No problem Roger, if you feel that way nobody can force you to feel otherwise, nor should they try.

Hope you the very best with whatever future investment you decide to make.

No hard feelings.  Smiley

wake up kids:

i sent the doc many messages, i have serious contacts in the industry and he never answered - for a reason he knew the project was dead long before you guys thought the price will rise at the POS start.

first blocks were not mined on the suprnova pool - anyone can login and check that same for the other pool the all started around 5000
and thats enough proof -

i am just out of your communist project, your kolkhoz got fucked and cant be saved not with the most sophisticated 5year plan

GOOD BYE SIGNATUM, Lemmings, communists and idiots stupid enough to hold a dead rat

Activity: 180
Honestly you pups have no idea, its the first coin to offer a market place that will kill ebay, it could be worth $100 each in 2 years time, alot will change, many altcoins will die, but this one already has a very strong community, lets see who is crying in 2020.

OMG this has got to be the funniest statement Ive seen on these forums in a long time. Kill ebay? really, the sigt marketplace.. OMG please stop I just pee'd myself.

have u devised a future-thinking roadmap for this coin or contributed anyhow to the development of its main core features. U should have reported to me and the community on how everything had been going behind the canvas before ur major disease took on. I would love to see ur commitment despite u are sick and can barely drag ur feet. U need to prove to us whose mother u are son of.
Pages:
Jump to: