Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 304. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
SIGT down 1700

Price up and down, don't worry too much. This is a good news too, as my earning increase in coin because some miners left, difficulty reduced, but suprnova still 8000+ miners.

as soon diff go down the major well known mining pools seem to get DDoS attacks (suprnova wrote about that, yiimp from ccminer had the same, now cwi and another pool too) and afterwards there is a bigger dump of coins, just think about if there might be some link between Wink
(wondering which pool / solo miner finds huge amount of blocks while the usual major block finders get prevented from high efficiency.....)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
SIGT down 1700
Last time the coin dropped this low (Actually lower to 600) it skyrocketed up to over 4000.  Not too worried.  
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
lux8.net
people just panic on dump. lol
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SIGT down 1700

Price up and down, don't worry too much. This is a good news too, as my earning increase in coin because some miners left, difficulty reduced, but suprnova still 8000+ miners.
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
DEAD COIN

so are you the reliable source? or another one who heard it from the reliable source? you don't give much information except the only 2 words your brain could muster enough energy to put together.

Oh, and this guy, yeah he's been on 8 or 9 different coin forums posting how they are all scams. A majority of his posts are complaining about scams, devs that suck, etc. Just another Douche.
Activity: 81
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
DEAD COIN
we all dead from moon to hell
Activity: 197
SIGT down 1700
Merit: 118
the coin is dead. what is written in the road map is a lie. I have information from a very reliable person. the road map is an invention of the developer. I'm sorry!

I have information from a reliable source that your a complete douche who loves fingering monkeys in the ass!!!

guess that means it must be true.

I heard that too!
With multiple (anonymous) sources that monkey must be real!
Looks good, you should post your pool on reddit and ask the devs for some help getting visibility.

I will, thanks for the advice!
Activity: 117
Where can I find a guide on how to mine Signatum on Linux?
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
lux8.net
Mine works on macOS 10.12.6 Sierra, all synced and running since the day I installed it.
looks like older osx is not supported.
maybe dev's wil lfix it ?
Activity: 126
the coin is dead. what is written in the road map is a lie. I have information from a very reliable person. the road map is an invention of the developer. I'm sorry!

I have information from a reliable source that your a complete douche who loves fingering monkeys in the ass!!!

guess that means it must be true.

I heard that too!
Activity: 280
OSX wallet for example just got released so stuff's happening.
osx wallet doesn't work for me.
tested on two machines with osx 10.11 el capitan  Angry
crashes at launch

Mine works on macOS 10.12.6 Sierra, all synced and running since the day I installed it.

Activity: 17
Looks good, you should post your pool on reddit and ask the devs for some help getting visibility.
A little late to the party, but been mining this for a while, and since my new pool is ready I added it as my first coin.  Try it out if you like!  0.5% Fee for mining!  No mining power just yet, but may be a way to save on some fees!   Wink

SteamOctanePool.com - A Yiimp based pool on a high performance scalable cloud server. 

Thanks!
Activity: 43
Maybe thats what you need? Saw on https://signatum.slack.com/messages/C6CCR6B43/

satoshinaire [4:16 AM]
I see there’s a macOS wallet now! But I can’t seem to work out how to import my existing Windows wallet so I can throw Windows in the trash :stuck_out_tongue:

[4:17]
Sorry to bother you, @signatumdev, but perhaps you can shed some light?

satoshinaire [10:21 AM]
I assume I need to copy my wallet.dat backup file to somewhere... not sure where though

satoshinaire [10:35 AM]
Found it:
`~/Library/Application Support/Signatum/wallet.dat`

ccgeek [4:43 PM]
were you able to import the dat file to mac?

satoshinaire [5:17 PM]
Yup

[5:17]
@ccgeek Copying the backup .dat file over the one in Application Support worked perfectly

Hi How can I join the slack chat?
I can not contact dev

go to first page and check links
Activity: 12
dont go SOUTH.....when are you going NORTH?Huh?looking forward to see $1
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Someone from England is ddosing the pool with IP 92.236.4.200

IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER!!!!!!!!
Activity: 112
Maybe thats what you need? Saw on https://signatum.slack.com/messages/C6CCR6B43/

satoshinaire [4:16 AM]
I see there’s a macOS wallet now! But I can’t seem to work out how to import my existing Windows wallet so I can throw Windows in the trash :stuck_out_tongue:

[4:17]
Sorry to bother you, @signatumdev, but perhaps you can shed some light?

satoshinaire [10:21 AM]
I assume I need to copy my wallet.dat backup file to somewhere... not sure where though

satoshinaire [10:35 AM]
Found it:
`~/Library/Application Support/Signatum/wallet.dat`

ccgeek [4:43 PM]
were you able to import the dat file to mac?

satoshinaire [5:17 PM]
Yup

[5:17]
@ccgeek Copying the backup .dat file over the one in Application Support worked perfectly

Hi How can I join the slack chat?
I can not contact dev
Jump to: