Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 305. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
lux8.net
OSX wallet for example just got released so stuff's happening.
osx wallet doesn't work for me.
tested on two machines with osx 10.11 el capitan  Angry
crashes at launch
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
the coin is dead. what is written in the road map is a lie. I have information from a very reliable person. the road map is an invention of the developer. I'm sorry!

I have information from a reliable source that your a complete douche who loves fingering monkeys in the ass!!!

guess that means it must be true.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
the coin is dead. what is written in the road map is a lie. I have information from a very reliable person. the road map is an invention of the developer. I'm sorry!
You're spreading fud to down value so you can buy cheap sigt's
Activity: 196
A lot of activity on IOTA and NEO today, that might explain the quieter SIGT trading
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Do you understand that you are newbie account and nobody don't believe what you writing, do you?
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

always got to love those with "reliable sources" that don't put that information out or keep the source anonymous. All coins and road maps are "inventions" of each developer. They come up with an idea, create the coin and the road map. However that road map plays out is how it plays out. There have been lots of scam coins and there will always be so, doesn't mean this one is or isn't. However, don't jump on a forum and proclaim "this coin is dead" without providing any detail as to how its dead or what the issue is that is causing it to be a scam, or whatever your trying to state. Douche.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Well you're gonna need to give a source for this. OSX wallet for example just got released so stuff's happening.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
don't worry, price will increase again.

I will buy alot if price touch 2k satoshi

Good to know there is an investor queueing to buy order. Actually, price always up and down, nothing to worry about~~
Activity: 52
don't worry, price will increase again.

I will buy alot if price touch 2k satoshi
Activity: 81
what is happening price dropped alot
Activity: 676
Not sure where the appdata folder is on mac , but a quick internet search gave this output : "/User/Library/Application Support"

There should be a signatum folder , in there create a signatum.conf file and add the nodes block into it and save.

Then restart your wallet.

Thanks works Smiley)

Great ! Smiley
Activity: 19
Not sure where the appdata folder is on mac , but a quick internet search gave this output : "/User/Library/Application Support"

There should be a signatum folder , in there create a signatum.conf file and add the nodes block into it and save.

Thanks works Smiley)
Activity: 434
Merit: 124
i'm wondering where are u looking at,to say it's a dead coin?
Activity: 121
The popular Signatum sp-mod #6 miner software has been released.

Free update sendt to the donators.  (0.05BTC)

get same speed than #5
tried differents settings on 1060 3gb
100% pl     0 dram      +200 core
100% pl    -500 dram  +200 core
85% pl    -500             +200
do you suggest differents settings. Cheers
Activity: 43
Maybe thats what you need? Saw on https://signatum.slack.com/messages/C6CCR6B43/

satoshinaire [4:16 AM]
I see there’s a macOS wallet now! But I can’t seem to work out how to import my existing Windows wallet so I can throw Windows in the trash :stuck_out_tongue:

[4:17]
Sorry to bother you, @signatumdev, but perhaps you can shed some light?

satoshinaire [10:21 AM]
I assume I need to copy my wallet.dat backup file to somewhere... not sure where though

satoshinaire [10:35 AM]
Found it:
`~/Library/Application Support/Signatum/wallet.dat`

ccgeek [4:43 PM]
were you able to import the dat file to mac?

satoshinaire [5:17 PM]
Yup

[5:17]
@ccgeek Copying the backup .dat file over the one in Application Support worked perfectly
Activity: 18
DOWN 2000 SAT  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Where? it never went down 2300 on cryptopia :|

Activity: 19
add the nodes from first post to your config file @schuerfimperium

how do this on mac?

proof? Wink

the dev's are active on discord, work is in progress, updates get released, status updates get released, on the way to more exchanges, ... - looks dead like ETH Grin

Dont pay attention to the folks like him , just braindead fudders , find them anywhere..
Jump to: