Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 308. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The popular Signatum sp-mod #6 miner software has been released.

Free update sendt to the donators.  (0.05BTC)

Very impressive, what settings are you using exactly, like intensity/clocks/memory/etc.

If we buy it, we can request source code, since it's GPL correct?

Then we'd have seen the source for the previous 5 versions already if he planned on releasing it
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
maybe you right and this coin have great road map. But its a main problem. Im prefer coins who only went out and he have some advantages, application over  other coins.I dont see them in this coin.This is very bad that he only have some plans for future but not now

I saw great coins in the past that didn't worked, any coins depends on a community and active working developers. At the moment this coin have both .In the market you'll find many new coins some will work some will fail, just invest whatever you fill comfortable . For me its doing well considering is a new coin with good volume, market cap and lots of miners

Total agree with you.  Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 12

Very impressive, what settings are you using exactly, like intensity/clocks/memory/etc.

If we buy it, we can request source code, since it's GPL correct?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The price was incredibly pumped up during the last days. I mined signatum for 1 week and the result was satisfyting. Now it's hard for me to keep mining it since the difficulty is up. We earned good money in signatum anyways.
Activity: 672
When sigt will be in list on nova? Voting end.

Once the processing is done it will either be accepted or rejected, if accepted it will be listed, this process can take a few days though.
Activity: 37
When sigt will be in list on nova? Voting end.
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Sorry guys i have problem with qt wallet after first sync e two transfer now not sync why?

Signatum.io/#faq
Question: My wallet has connection issues, what can I do?

A: Windows users need to delete the peers.dat file in the following directory: \AppData\Roaming\signatum
Activity: 3
Sorry guys i have problem with qt wallet after first sync e two transfer now not sync why?
Activity: 676
Nice sigt vote on novaexchange 250/250 thanks everyone Smiley!

Now it will go into "processing..." which means they decide if its listed or rejected?
Activity: 8
SIGT 250/250  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 50
no one famous  exchange dont add SIGT to trade. its very bad

Ok we got your point
ok  Wink
you done wasting bandwidth?
damn natural selection not doing his job... unfortunate internet can't keep stupid offline.

so tired of all the worthless posts i have to go through in hope to find decent informations at some point...
Activity: 280
no one famous  exchange dont add SIGT to trade. its very bad
Sigt is less than one month... It's not bad, it's just... normal : good things take time to come.
This coin is in the top 5 since it has been launched on topia, and always in the top 3 since one week, with most of the time at least 3x the volume of number 2.
Activity: 644
Activity: 67
Merit: 52

Ok we got your point
Activity: 774
Activity: 774
SIGT is dead coin

why do you say that sigt is dead coin?  isn't it many are still mining it? or did i miss any news?

What are your arguments?
scroll up to my arguments
Activity: 378
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
This is it guys, lowest bottom coin will go last chance to buy some cheap sigt's
Activity: 196
hi, i got rx580 8g and mining only around 15mh/s using official sigt miner.  is there any way to increase this hash rate?  thanks

You can check the other 100+ times this was asked. Just search "580" in this thread.
Activity: 8
Everyone will be happy if you do that  Grin Grin Grin
What does SIGT want to bittrex?

Should I be a ledgend and pay 0.9 btc to get sigt on c-cex
Jump to: