Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 306. (Read 823858 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Someone from England is ddosing the pool with IP 92.236.4.200

yup ...

same here ...

must be the imbeciles and their minions ...

#crysx
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

proof? Wink

the dev's are active on discord, work is in progress, updates get released, status updates get released, on the way to more exchanges, ... - looks dead like ETH Grin
legendary

these figures are nothing compared to when the miner 'settles' ...

from either heat throttling or other factors ...

when the submitted shares are at least 2500 on 'normal' diff ( not very low diff ) THEN the tru hashrate will be revealed ... not after 70shares ... thats ludicrous ...

as you can see from the pic itself - the hashrate was starting to stabilize DOWN ...

all miners do this ...

and if you want to see good hashrate - see our miner Wink ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-chainworks-industries-cwi-project-cwigm-simple-powerful-stable-2054431 ...

#crysx

pm me with the cards you intend on using with CWIgm and the operating system ...

#crysx

Is your miner already released or is it still in closed beta? Where can we download it? I can't see any download link in the thread.
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
add the nodes from first post to your config file @schuerfimperium
Activity: 774
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
signatum-qt wallet for mac still have only 1 connection to the network, and sync is very slow.
in 2 hours i have 9 days behind.

any suggestion?

Same Problem on Mac,need Solution thanks
Activity: 314
Someone from England is ddosing the pool with IP 92.236.4.200
Activity: 340
DOWN 2000 SAT  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
down 2089  Shocked

good for miners, keeps away the big mining farms Wink
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
down 2089  Shocked
Activity: 196
I had my buy wall at 2601, should have waited or set it lower  Undecided
Activity: 197
SIG dump 2300 !
Activity: 132
signatum-qt wallet for mac still have only 1 connection to the network, and sync is very slow.
in 2 hours i have 9 days behind.

any suggestion?

now i'm mining on LINUX with ccminer-skunk-krnlx-master. i have a good result, with 6x1060 i have 100 mh/s.

there are new version or mod for linux miner to try?

thanks.
Activity: 314

when the submitted shares are at least 2500 on 'normal' diff ( not very low diff ) THEN the tru hashrate will be revealed ... not after 70shares ... thats ludicrous ...

as you can see from the pic itself - the hashrate was starting to stabilize DOWN ...

all miners do this ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-chainworks-industries-cwi-project-cwigm-simple-powerful-stable-2054431 ...

#crysx

Is your miner already released or is it still in closed beta? Where can we download it? I can't see any download link in the thread.
The popular Signatum sp-mod #6 miner software has been released.

Free update sendt to the donators.  (0.05BTC)

That's looks awesome! that all I can say!

all miners do this ...

#crysx

the CWI miner is the fastest and most profitable i tested so far with my 1070s without squeezing the last bit out via OC, never got as close to the calculated values for 24h before with other miners / pools
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
You guys think nova is a better exchange? I must say i'm pretty used to cryptopia lol

better or worse, I hope this will boost SIGT's market. trying to be optimistic here.  Grin
The price is at the most bottom right now, it depends on the devs and news if it will go up

The small sells are just miners selling their shares for mining over night

It will go down to 2400 or maybe bit lower because there is no sign of new investors atm

Maybe the price will drop as you said, but it will be too late if new investors come, so it is a good time to mine or invest.
legendary

all miners do this ...

#crysx
Activity: 280

Activity: 153
Merit: 11
I'm mining it and holding it till it is at least 30 euros ^^
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
You guys think nova is a better exchange? I must say i'm pretty used to cryptopia lol

better or worse, I hope this will boost SIGT's market. trying to be optimistic here.  Grin
The price is at the most bottom right now, it depends on the devs and news if it will go up

The small sells are just miners selling their shares for mining over night

It will go down to 2400 or maybe bit lower because there is no sign of new investors atm

you got a nice point of view sir. btw, are you hodling your sigts for now?
Jump to: