Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 344. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
hi, can you tell me why you need Signatum Windows Wallet ?

you can use cryptopia signatum address to transfer coin from pool yes??? so why you need this Signatum Windows Wallet ?

and one more question, i have gtx 1070 with micron memory, +125 core clock, +680 memory, Im getting 29.2 hashrate but power line goes up and down all the time, is this normal?

it is normal.,

ty very much for answer, ill lower core clock

make your memory -500 boost your clock to +180
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

you can use cryptopia signatum address to transfer coin from pool yes??? so why you need this Signatum Windows Wallet ?

and one more question, i have gtx 1070 with micron memory, +125 core clock, +680 memory, Im getting 29.2 hashrate but power line goes up and down all the time, is this normal?

Cryptopia advises against mining to their wallet. The transactions might not go through. I have not tried, so feel free to go ahead. Whatever works for you.
The windows wallet is super easy to use though, so I dont really understand why not to use it. It's more safe since exchanges are prone to hacks. Just make sure to back it up.

I get about the same with the GTX1070. You can underclock the memory. It doesnt really make a difference. Unstable powerline is normal, but I believe they are trying to improve the miners for a more steady powerdraw.

thank you for response

and what is your power liming in msi afterburner?
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
So glad halving happens today , less hard dumping miners.

it is normal.,

ty very much for answer, ill lower core clock
Activity: 139
i've received every transaction sent to my Cryptopia address tooo, working fine
Activity: 23

Cryptopia advises against mining to their wallet. The transactions might not go through. I have not tried, so feel free to go ahead. Whatever works for you.
The windows wallet is super easy to use though, so I dont really understand why not to use it. It's more safe since exchanges are prone to hacks. Just make sure to back it up.

I get about the same with the GTX1070. You can underclock the memory. It doesnt really make a difference. Unstable powerline is normal, but I believe they are trying to improve the miners for a more steady powerdraw.

So far i've received every transaction sent to my Cryptopia address.
Activity: 148

it is normal.,
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
with 100%tdp i get 17mh on 1060 3gb and 60% i get 16mh ihmo not worth it to waste electricity fo 1mh
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
@ocminer, and everyone else who are on suprnova, in transaction page, which timezone is the date based on?

Hawaii Standard Time?

Doesn't seems like it.

and what is "Orphaned" status?

oh yeah you are right it's not pm

It's UTC+2 for some reason

Minsk, Kyiv, Bucharest, Istanbul, etc follow that timezone.

Ah, okay. Just want to check if the timestamp shown there same with others.

Yep, on the transactions page it's UTC+2.

Orphaned means the pool was found by a different pool.
Activity: 139

[/quote]

in my opinion, price 5k is on the top, next days people will sell and sell, price will decrease, maybe down to 2k. I think "SIGT will be listed on Bittrex" still is a rumor and make many people had bought it. SIGT also is a favorite coin I trade with total 50k SIGT had bought/sold, I will buy it back when it dump again or when it live on Bittrex. xD
[/quote]

69 btc buy wall NOW..2k??? Impossible
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
It is said that Signatum will have Pure PoS after block 100,000 and PoS 5% Annual Interest

Just curious, how much SIGT do we need to stake?
Activity: 84
* Shameless plug again * - this time justified.

Old version of Prospector was approximately as fast as Sgminer when mining Signatum. New version should be 4-8% faster.

Bitcointalk post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-prospector-multi-coin-gpucpu-cryptocurrency-miner-2033185

Miner page:
https://github.com/semtexzv/Prospector/blob/master/README.md

Download:
https://github.com/semtexzv/Prospector/releases

It can do 18.2 on my GTX 1070, and I have user report of 19.8 on RX 480, making it much faster than Sgminer.
Activity: 48
Try to use this tool for calculating your profit, it more correct than whattomine tools. Don't be too panic on virus/scam ... you will lose more.

http://www.crypto-economy.net/mining-profitability-calculator/?lang=en#ancla

If you see it interesting and helpful please donate SIGT wallet: BK6z4ZiiBhZxAi3PYNDWXYkHdJmM7LnDJ9
Activity: 81
Merit: 12
Doesn't seem to respect the timezone set in your account settings either.
@ocminer, and everyone else who are on suprnova, in transaction page, which timezone is the date based on?

Hawaii Standard Time?

Doesn't seems like it.

Ah, okay. Just want to check if the timestamp shown there same with others.
Activity: 81
Merit: 12

Hawaii Standard Time?

Doesn't seems like it.

Activity: 106

Output is halved today.!!

The price will go up! Shocked

fingers crossed

Hawaii Standard Time?

Doesn't seems like it.

Jump to: