Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 346. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Everybody who know which cloud mine can mine this coin ?  I dont have GPU.

None. If you have no GPU you can't mine - and it's quite late to try and mine now.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
i am getting 15mh each 1060gb is this normal? i tried all kinds of ccminer

+160 core
+0 memory
+65%tdp i tried 90/100% it doesnt change

You mean GTX 1060 6GB?

That seems low to me, which intensity are you using exactly?

Also why do people drop tdp exactly? I just run at default of 100%.

I've been getting 17MH/s on -i 18, all default settings, no clock increases. I'm using the system as I mine, watching video/browsing etc. I increased fan speed to 68% with temps of 70-72C, ambient 25C, my GTX is a MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GT OC: https://videocardz.com/review/msi-geforce-gtx-1060-6gt-oc

With higher intensities I can get up to 21 MH/s but system is not responsive, -i 25 makes my system lag a lot.

This was with skunksp-mod5_fixed, but now I'm reconsidering using it as I don't know if I can trust it 100%.

Guys use sp mod 3 and intensity can be around 21 ,, 3gb card give like 16mhs to the max . 6gb give 20mhs..
but 18mhs is stable one.

I'm running with sp3, i=23, give me 17Mh (1060 3GB)

im running sp3 i 21 on 6gb 1060 with 17.9mhs cant get higher
Activity: 336
the thing is... Price already 4x because halving hype, good luck to everyone im out  Grin marketplace not here before 2018 and this halvin just bring more miner that dump for profit since its the most profitable coin(even with mining cut 1/2 it'll still be 5x better than anything to dump) , might be good again in couple weeks

I think difficulty has increased very significantly that mining isn't as great as it was a few days ago, so I'm not too worried of a huge dump. Also a ton dropped on the first wave and goes to show that whales have already made great profit and are getting out because they don't want to lose anything.

I think it probably will increase more, especially if it starts hitting exchanges. There will be lows and highs at times, my guess is that it will be at $0.25 and followed by a dump, might drop back to $0.15, then it will increase further probably to $0.35-$0.50, followed by another dump. After that we might see it going up to $1 by next year, this might be after 100th block and PoS.

We just passed the 0.15-0.16 dump and it looks to be recovering, for now.

I don't think it will ever be lower than $0.05.

This theory depends on value of Bitcoin as well, because if Bitcoin and all cryptos drop for whatever reason, so will SIGT.

Hello eveyone;

I am newbie and having not knowledge to analize this Signatum coin, beside that I am purely investor.
This is the second time I have posted here after knowing that how to deposit BTC wallet at Crytopia exchange
Can you give me some advices if I invest $10,000 into SIGT in order to holding for a long time. It will be a proximately 60.000 SIGT

Thank you in advance.

Pretty sick gamble. If you decide to buy and bittrex lists it you'll be like -> ATM -> titties
I can't see it falling much lower than it is at the moment.
Activity: 16
the thing is... Price already 4x because halving hype, good luck to everyone im out  Grin marketplace not here before 2018 and this halvin just bring more miner that dump for profit since its the most profitable coin(even with mining cut 1/2 it'll still be 5x better than anything to dump) , might be good again in couple weeks

I think difficulty has increased very significantly that mining isn't as great as it was a few days ago, so I'm not too worried of a huge dump. Also a ton dropped on the first wave and goes to show that whales have already made great profit and are getting out because they don't want to lose anything.

I think it probably will increase more, especially if it starts hitting exchanges. There will be lows and highs at times, my guess is that it will be at $0.25 and followed by a dump, might drop back to $0.15, then it will increase further probably to $0.35-$0.50, followed by another dump. After that we might see it going up to $1 by next year, this might be after 100th block and PoS.

This theory depends on value of Bitcoin as well, because if Bitcoin and all cryptos drop for whatever reason, so will SIGT.

Hello eveyone;

I am newbie and having not knowledge to analize this Signatum coin, beside that I am purely investor.
This is the second time I have posted here after knowing that how to deposit BTC wallet at Crytopia exchange
Can you give me some advices if I invest $10,000 into SIGT in order to holding for a long time. It will be a proximately 60.000 SIGT

Thank you in advance.

Buy when YOU think the time is right and sell when YOU think the time is right.  I would not listen to investment advice from anyone on this blog, including myself  Wink
Activity: 148
can someone confirm BITTREX on 12? i heard it on a radio somewhere  Roll Eyes
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Well I officially give up, best of luck to the rest of you miners. I'm done with suprnova chucking my accepted shares in the garbage all day and other pools barely even functioning/skimming coins/having blocks found in 10x their normal times.

Was a good mining run while it lasted, certainly more profitable than ETH has been lately, hopefully the pump continues on past block reward halving.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
1070 run SP_3mod, always display CPU error, I dont know what reason
There's someone with a pretty obvious auto-trade algo flipping between 4190 and 4200 repeatedly.

Hello eveyone;

Thank you in advance.

If you don't have the investment / analysis skills to know when/where to invest, it will all depend on your risk appetite. Might as well hold your $ in BTC and wait a year or two.
Activity: 5
i run about 20 min and my balance still 0.00000000000 SIGT. i use yiimp.ccminer.org Sad
Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Hello eveyone;

Thank you in advance.

That's ballsy dude, half the people here only for the pumped up initial hype. There's nothing set in stone to make the future seem like a guarantee.
Activity: 13

Hello eveyone;

Thank you in advance.
Activity: 503
Rashkae: Can you give me download link ? thanks a lot
im downloaded and see only 2 file ccminer. how to use it Sad
My GTX 1060 only get 12mh/s Sad can anyone help me? give me sp mod v3 download link please

Use palgin's mod. A lot of the "supplied" sp_ miners have malware.
Activity: 503
i am getting 15mh each 1060gb is this normal? i tried all kinds of ccminer

+160 core
+0 memory
+65%tdp i tried 90/100% it doesnt change

You mean GTX 1060 6GB?

That seems low to me, which intensity are you using exactly?

Also why do people drop tdp exactly? I just run at default of 100%.

I've been getting 17MH/s on -i 18, all default settings, no clock increases. I'm using the system as I mine, watching video/browsing etc. I increased fan speed to 68% with temps of 70-72C, ambient 25C, my GTX is a MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GT OC: https://videocardz.com/review/msi-geforce-gtx-1060-6gt-oc

With higher intensities I can get up to 21 MH/s but system is not responsive, -i 25 makes my system lag a lot.

This was with skunksp-mod5_fixed, but now I'm reconsidering using it as I don't know if I can trust it 100%.

Guys use sp mod 3 and intensity can be around 21 ,, 3gb card give like 16mhs to the max . 6gb give 20mhs..
but 18mhs is stable one.

I'm running with sp3, i=23, give me 17Mh (1060 3GB)
My GTX 1060 only get 12mh/s Sad can anyone help me? give me sp mod v3 download link please
Activity: 81
Merit: 12

Activity: 52
the thing is... Price already 4x because halving hype, good luck to everyone im out  Grin marketplace not here before 2018 and this halvin just bring more miner that dump for profit since its the most profitable coin

the mining cost is not necessary related to coin's price. 50% of top coins is not minable. Sign will increase in price will increase more due to it's current features and the future feature to be implemented.
Jump to: