Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 347. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
According  to  http://www.crypto-economy.net/mining-profitability-calculator/?lang=en#ancla

with 355 Mhs I should get with Diff 30658.16   per 24 Hours    582.34 Sigt

Last day I got    :Last Day   543.52014314 Sigt   Suprnova

And according  to what to mine the Diff for 24h   28,859.096  

I may have some miss understandings on calculating because the Diff is always unstable (btw why is that?)

Anyone with the same problem? I'm thinking switching pools and go to  pool.mn
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hi! Please give me nodes list!

Only 3 work nodes?

Code:
addnode=203.128.6.219:33333
addnode=122.129.64.16:33333
addnode=122.129.64.14:33333

Is aika pool ok? I have been mining all day with 26 gtx 1070 and have not received a payout in 8 hours.

I also own a 1070 with 26mh/s, honestly there are too many miners for signatum now. 26mh/s is just a drip of water in ocean...
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hey All

Glad to be a part of the SIGT mining community for the past few weeks.  Up until now, ive been mining just fine with my 7 GPU NVidia rig and ccminer (palgins), however ever since the "cat got out of the bag" and the various pools started having problems, I noticed that nothing is getting sent to my wallet anymore.  Ive been primarily using AikaPool and Hashbag - both of them seem to be sending the right amount to the right wallet address, and the wallet itself is fully synced... yet the balance remains unchanged.  Last TX went through this morning, but nothing else all day.

Is anyone else having this kind of weird issue?  
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
the thing is... Price already 4x because halving hype, good luck to everyone im out  Grin marketplace not here before 2018 and this halvin just bring more miner that dump for profit since its the most profitable coin(even with mining cut 1/2 it'll still be 5x better than anything to dump) , might be good again in couple weeks
Activity: 140
DeepOnion ♡
i am getting 15mh each 1060gb is this normal? i tried all kinds of ccminer

+160 core
+0 memory
+65%tdp i tried 90/100% it doesnt change

You mean GTX 1060 6GB?

That seems low to me, which intensity are you using exactly?

Also why do people drop tdp exactly? I just run at default of 100%.

I've been getting 17MH/s on -i 18, all default settings, no clock increases. I'm using the system as I mine, watching video/browsing etc. I increased fan speed to 68% with temps of 70-72C, ambient 25C, my GTX is a MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GT OC: https://videocardz.com/review/msi-geforce-gtx-1060-6gt-oc

With higher intensities I can get up to 21 MH/s but system is not responsive, -i 25 makes my system lag a lot.

This was with skunksp-mod5_fixed, but now I'm reconsidering using it as I don't know if I can trust it 100%.

Guys use sp mod 3 and intensity can be around 21 ,, 3gb card give like 16mhs to the max . 6gb give 20mhs..
but 18mhs is stable one.
Activity: 140
DeepOnion ♡
Ranked at 94th in currencies right now .  Grin Shocked

still small miners have a day to mine .. from Midnight Asia time , there is halving event ..

Good luck to all the mini - rig families out there ..  
Activity: 81
Merit: 12

+160 core
+0 memory

You mean GTX 1060 6GB?

That seems low to me, which intensity are you using exactly?

I've been getting 17MH/s on -i 18, all default settings, no clock increases. I'm using the system as I mine, watching video/browsing etc. I increased fan speed to 68% with temps of 70-72C, ambient 25C, my GTX is a MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GT OC.

With higher intensities I can get up to 21 MH/s but system is not responsive, -i 25 makes my system lag a lot.

This was with skunksp-mod5_fixed, but now I'm reconsidering using it as I don't know if I can trust it 100%.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

+160 core
+0 memory

Try 90% tdp and leave that way for 15 min , it starts to go up slowly to 17.50 , for better results use  mod V3

mod v3? you mean spmod3? i am using spmod5 now

Activity: 448
Merit: 170

+160 core
+0 memory

Try 90% tdp and leave that way for 15 min , it starts to go up slowly to 17.50 , for better results use  mod V3
Activity: 81
Merit: 12
ccminer Sp5 mod 21 Mh/s on GTX 1060 (+211 core, + 777 Memory)
https://drop.me/MYXZ4a

It's a trojan.

It original ccminer sp5 mod. Few crappy antivirus detect it. https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/28443864b346eb6ab96a2e9c0155dddea818a3218988e4e6276de7c74d381a9a/detection

I do have this one from before, but why was it renamed to ccminer.exe, it was originally ccminer64.exe

I used the non-64 bit one, so far I didn't see issues but who knows.
https://virustotal.com/en/file/c924fcb42c24fc6e0c8062055ad7a493fe9d0b9469c8efe8eebb642e95554ec3/analysis/

The one you posted
https://virustotal.com/en/file/28443864b346eb6ab96a2e9c0155dddea818a3218988e4e6276de7c74d381a9a/analysis/

Both were distributed in a package here as skunksp-mod5_fixed.7z

another virus nice even windows defender detect it haha

I guess Fearless92 friends or whatever

Which one is being detected by Windows Defender? I've been using (skunksp-mod5_fixed) c924fcb42c24... since August 5th.

While I didn't see problems, my hashrate seemed to mostly be inline with what was reported on pools, it does seem to have more detections on virustotal, but every ccminer has various amounts.

But would love to see more evidence if skunksp-mod5_fixed had anything, windows defender on windows 7 up to date didn't detect anything I also monitored any changes/startup on this system didn't seem to see anything.

Think i'll compile my own, just to be on the safe side.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

+160 core
+0 memory
Activity: 95
Merit: 11

they are all using similar script called mpos. link for it at the bottom of all of the pools. it is open source, free to use.

I guess it'd be too easy of a joke to say I wonder what the "pos" stands for
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
pool.mn was literally only pool I hadn't tried... Few days back I had read they were skimming coins from people Sad So sadly that'd explain your payout dropping

What I wouldn't give to get a Signatum Nanopool lol, I got like 2 coins all day from this madness of pool hopping due to pool shenanigans.

But yeah, all these pools got the same exact site design, either some open source shit or run by same people. Because it's like they don't even bother trying to customize the sites.

All I know is I had 26 1070s running at full tilt all day on aika and didn't receive a single coin in the last 9 hours. Not very happy

16 1070's for me. same shit over here to.
Activity: 8
pool.mn was literally only pool I hadn't tried... Few days back I had read they were skimming coins from people Sad So sadly that'd explain your payout dropping

What I wouldn't give to get a Signatum Nanopool lol, I got like 2 coins all day from this madness of pool hopping due to pool shenanigans.

But yeah, all these pools got the same exact site design, either some open source shit or run by same people. Because it's like they don't even bother trying to customize the sites.

All I know is I had 26 1070s running at full tilt all day on aika and didn't receive a single coin in the last 9 hours. Not very happy

they are all using similar script called mpos. link for it at the bottom of all of the pools. it is open source, free to use.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Crazy stuff.  Already cracked the top 100 in market cap (currently #95) and this is *hopefully* just the beginning.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/

when europe wakes up today/tomrrow it is going to be quite interesting. i am thinking big sell off.

Only 3 work nodes?

Code:

Is aika pool ok? I have been mining all day with 26 gtx 1070 and have not received a payout in 8 hours.

When I tried them few days ago it was bloody hell. Pages never would load, and even though they had decent amount of miners averaging like 50 minute block times, they soon after had a block take 15 hours to find. Luckily I noped the funk out of that block after hour 3 and went to a diff pool.

I had the same problem with other pools. This was the most reliable for me. Which pool do you recommend? As I said, I have quite a few cards working. Do you think the 15 hour block was aika pools fault?

i just did https://pool.mn/sigt for a few hours. payout was less, but suprnova was having issues so whatever. there isn't as many people over there at all working, so the payouts are going to be lower. but its working and pretty solid it feels like while browsing and refreshing to see current totals. same setup as suprnova.

actually i noticed when suprnova was crapping out earlier today so was pool.mn sigt pool. had me wondering if they are the same company or people. would never know the difference..

The aika pool guy was just asking about nodes... I wonder if maybe all of sigt was having issues?

had me wondering if suprnova and pool.mn were the same people, using same servers or hosting. no idea...just to coincidental that they were both having the exact same issue at the exact same time frame. i even had 1 system mining on each just to see if there was any results or if the results were similar and they were pretty much identical. off by maybe 30 seconds to a minute.
Activity: 16
Crazy stuff.  Already cracked the top 100 in market cap (currently #95) and this is *hopefully* just the beginning.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/

Activity: 8

Only 3 work nodes?

Code:

When I tried them few days ago it was bloody hell. Pages never would load, and even though they had decent amount of miners averaging like 50 minute block times, they soon after had a block take 15 hours to find. Luckily I noped the funk out of that block after hour 3 and went to a diff pool.

I had the same problem with other pools. This was the most reliable for me. Which pool do you recommend? As I said, I have quite a few cards working. Do you think the 15 hour block was aika pools fault?

i just did https://pool.mn/sigt for a few hours. payout was less, but suprnova was having issues so whatever. there isn't as many people over there at all working, so the payouts are going to be lower. but its working and pretty solid it feels like while browsing and refreshing to see current totals. same setup as suprnova.

actually i noticed when suprnova was crapping out earlier today so was pool.mn sigt pool. had me wondering if they are the same company or people. would never know the difference..

The aika pool guy was just asking about nodes... I wonder if maybe all of sigt was having issues?
Jump to: