Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 349. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The Signatum Dev's announced that they applied / asked for Bittrex listing and that Bittrex follows now Signatum on Twitter.

If / When they would get listed is just like guessing the numbers from lotto Smiley
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
bittrex 14 August
Why do you think the coin Signatum will be listed on august 14 ? Bittrex will not and does not advertise which Coin will be listed ion their platform.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
bittrex 14 August

lol, no tweet about it! Only one and say: "We have applied to be listed on #Bittrex & #Poloniex but due to long waiting times on both, we cannot give an estimated date yet. #Signatum" 26 jul

https://twitter.com/signatum_/status/890147031100125184
Activity: 158
Activity: 91
bittrex 14 August
Activity: 20
Just switched from ZEC to SIGT with my 17 x GTX 1070s yesterday.  Wow the volatility of this coin on Cryptopia is something else!  And I thought ETH, ZEC, etc was volatile.  Nothing compared to this coin.

I've read the whitepaper and checked out the website for SIGT.  I must say I'm impressed with the concept of a short mining period and future/planned developments.  Not sure how the coin price will play out in the short term, but the sky should be the limit if the dev can deliver on what he's promising regarding real-world applications.

Welcome to the club. :-)

The party is not over yet.

It is still the most profitable coin on GPU. I took approx.  1070 for  ZEC - 450 and SIGT 29 per card:

https://whattomine.com/coins/166-zec-equihash?utf8=✓&hr=7650&p=2550&fee=0.0&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

https://whattomine.com/coins/191-sigt-skunkhash?utf8=✓&hr=476&p=2300&fee=0.0&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

Zec is 33 USD/day, SIGT is 110USD/day even after block 30K he will have 55USD/day. Also SIGT consumes less power and less stress on GPUs.

Also SIGT has a pump now.
Activity: 81
Merit: 12
ccminer Sp5 mod 21 Mh/s on GTX 1060 (+211 core, + 777 Memory)
https://drop.me/MYXZ4a

It's a trojan.

It original ccminer sp5 mod. Few crappy antivirus detect it. https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/28443864b346eb6ab96a2e9c0155dddea818a3218988e4e6276de7c74d381a9a/detection

I do have this one from before, but why was it renamed to ccminer.exe, it was originally ccminer64.exe

I used the non-64 bit one, so far I didn't see issues but who knows.
https://virustotal.com/en/file/c924fcb42c24fc6e0c8062055ad7a493fe9d0b9469c8efe8eebb642e95554ec3/analysis/

The one you posted
https://virustotal.com/en/file/28443864b346eb6ab96a2e9c0155dddea818a3218988e4e6276de7c74d381a9a/analysis/

Both were distributed in a package here as skunksp-mod5_fixed.7z
Activity: 27
Hello everyone, this was my post yesterday.

I've been trying to mine this coin for a few days and it just keeps crashing my rig. I have 6 GTX 1070s and I've tried the given ccminer and the palgin ccminer...both crash after 20 minutes or so.

It is not the hardware as ethereum mines fine for days, overclocked or on stock.

I tried mining it on stock and on OC settings and it crashed the same way.

Recommendations posted were to increase virtual memory & to lower my intensity.

I expanded my virtual memory and lowered the intensity to 17...but I'm getting the same results.

Any other suggestions? Thanks

Do you have an error code? I have to turn off antivirus when I launch miner, then switch it back on once miner is running
Activity: 71
Well being as how I've already doubled (depending on highs/lows at the minutes) the funds I switched over to SIGT, I wasn't too late.  I think it will continue to increase in value too.
Activity: 106
Just switched from ZEC to SIGT with my 17 x GTX 1070s yesterday.  Wow the volatility of this coin on Cryptopia is something else!  And I thought ETH, ZEC, etc was volatile.  Nothing compared to this coin.

I've read the whitepaper and checked out the website for SIGT.  I must say I'm impressed with the concept of a short mining period and future/planned developments.  Not sure how the coin price will play out in the short term, but the sky should be the limit if the dev can deliver on what he's promising regarding real-world applications.

might be a little late to the party.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs

great, dead pool means they will all go to supernova or YIIMP.. lol

in 5...4...3...2...1... adding hundreds if not thousands of more miners....

errr still not withdraw coins~ok then
Activity: 448
Merit: 170
I think i've might have fixed the issue that some rounds were skipped for certain users, it had to do with extremely low diff shares (usually only possible when setting diff manually) as the "weight" is calculated by difficulty / time .. not shares / time .. So if you only had a very, very low diff in a certain time you weren't calculated in until the diff / time was high enough (which then happened in a later round )...  

I've lowered that limit so that now you should get paid for every round even if you have superlow diff / time ..

i can confirm its fixed, now i get regular small payments , before fix only 1 or 2 x hour and less profit.

Thanks!
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
I think i've might have fixed the issue that some rounds were skipped for certain users, it had to do with extremely low diff shares (usually only possible when setting diff manually) as the "weight" is calculated by difficulty / time .. not shares / time .. So if you only had a very, very low diff in a certain time you weren't calculated in until the diff / time was high enough (which then happened in a later round )...  

I've lowered that limit so that now you should get paid for every round even if you have superlow diff / time ..

i have low diff lol. i just wanna try this  Roll Eyes

pool.mn died guys~

great, dead pool means they will all go to supernova or YIIMP.. lol

in 5...4...3...2...1... adding hundreds if not thousands of more miners....
Founder Nur1Labs

i have low diff lol. i just wanna try this  Roll Eyes

pool.mn died guys~

and this is why I mine all my coins, if they are listed, on supernova.. way to keep abreast of whats going on...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

someone has been making thousands of buy/sells on cryptopia at 2.0 sigt each every few seconds.. hate bots. Ive watched it buy, then sell immediately over and over
Founder Nur1Labs
This site can’t be reached

pool.mn took too long to respond.

lol this pool~
Jump to: