Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 353. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Dumping right now? Price downing a lot.  Huh
The panic sell has begun  Grin Time to buy up again soon.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dumping right now? Price downing a lot.  Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
0.48 SIGT from 35 blocks on supernova with 32mh/s. Must be something like 0.05-0.06 SIGT per block according the pool hashrate.
And no transactions for last 14 blocks. Disappointing.

15,500 miners on the site, what do you expect? some moved their eth rigs to mine and have outrageous hash rates earning 15,000 coins per day.. hard to earn coins competing with that.. they will go away soon once its not profitable for them

Please, read before posting.

according the pool hashrate.

2017-08-07 20:47:29    Credit    Unconfirmed          28422    0.23860911

Again.This is for half hour.

I do read before posting.. do you? you complained about not earning enough sigt with your hashrate at 32mh/s and low block reward. I answered with a probable reason, which happens to us all when thousands of miners join a pool, hash rates and diff go up. Either that or be more specific with your complaint or question when posting.
0.48 SIGT from 35 blocks on supernova with 32mh/s. Must be something like 0.05-0.06 SIGT per block according the pool hashrate.

Must be something on your side, i've switched the pool to PPLNS - if you don't have any share within the last 10 blocks it's definitely something on your side.
yes and some blocks are flying by and not some smaller miners are not getting shares on that block..
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

15,500 miners on the site, what do you expect? some moved their eth rigs to mine and have outrageous hash rates earning 15,000 coins per day.. hard to earn coins competing with that.. they will go away soon once its not profitable for them

Please, read before posting.

according the pool hashrate.

2017-08-07 20:47:29    Credit    Unconfirmed          28422    0.23860911

Again.This is for half hour.

Must be something on your side, i've switched the pool to PPLNS - if you don't have any share within the last 10 blocks it's definitely something on your side.

No, everything is ok here. Pool shows hashrate too. Only payments are incorrect.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 287
What happening with suprnova pool ? No hash rate on the website,,, Angry

did you create a new account just to post that comment? never had an issue with supernova regardless the coin
can one of u young people post a list off legit miners so people dont use malware miners

https://github.com/palginpav/ccminer/releases

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
whats happening?

this coin is profitable right now but if just cryptopia has it and cryptopia dont work it is a problem like happened with chaincoin when it was at 40 euro
Activity: 28

did you create a new account just to post that comment? never had an issue with supernova regardless the coin
can one of u young people post a list off legit miners so people dont use malware miners
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Activity: 197
I put an order on cryptopia but it does not run, exchange in tilt !!!

the same here, i just check and get none reward for the last 3 hours.... but my miner is all ok

just got my auto payment 10 minutes ago.
Activity: 287

Activity: 66
Merit: 2

the same here, i just check and get none reward for the last 3 hours.... but my miner is all ok
Activity: 28

Use this pool https://pool.coin-miners.info , suprnova pool is a bit overloaded
there is nothing wrong with supernova i am mining getting reward
What is the best pool right now?
Suprnova is fucking scam! Beware using it!
You wont get your reward!

really? I get my rewards all the time, and on time at my auto payout threshold.. never missed one, never lost one
Activity: 17
Is there a way to see individual hashrates per GPU while using CCminer? I only see total while mining.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

Use this pool https://pool.coin-miners.info , suprnova pool is a bit overloaded
Activity: 2
Jump to: