Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 357. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Double value when block halving arrives?  Wink

I'd love to hear some predictions on this. My thinking is that the value will go up - but that it's going to disincentivize mining and lower overall interest in Signatum. If it can survive and thrive through the halfening, and the devs give us something concrete with the marketplace, it would be hard to be pessimistic.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Anyone else notice their share rate and reported hash going to shit right now as the difficulty drops? I wonder why!

every time the diff drops to teens or low 20's, the nethash doubles.  some big pool is hitting the coin when the diff is low, mines until the diff skyrockets back up. rinse/repeat.
Activity: 280
It is impossible for SIGT to crash with the coming Halving of Reward per Block

Price will Skyrocket in 1 or 2 days
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Remember the naysayers?

Where'd they go?

They forgot how to make money in their chase to "be right".
My bag of popcorn is ready for the big incoming crash Wink

You'll be eating a bag of dust before you see SIGT crash again in a big way. You'd be lucky to get 2k.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Remember the naysayers?

Where'd they go?

My bag of popcorn is ready for the big incoming crash Wink
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Anyone else notice their share rate and reported hash going to shit right now as the difficulty drops? I wonder why!
Activity: 196
The difficulty explodes,sigt can break through the previous high price, Volume: 491.59035023 BTC trading Volume, if listed the BITTREX will be more crazy, expectation.

Considering how Cryptopia is tanking, it would be an improvement, that's for sure!
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
The difficulty explodes,sigt can break through the previous high price, Volume: 491.59035023 BTC trading Volume, if listed the BITTREX will be more crazy, expectation.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
look like 10k possibly might be a hit here
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Remember the naysayers?

Where'd they go?

Activity: 280
Anyone else having a hard time logging in @ suprnova?

15k Pool workers = SUPRNOVA cant handle Smiley
Activity: 132
miners return to mine eth and leave to us sigt  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Signatum is riding a rocket! Smiley

Yes, but 40k diff!

Of course, because of that he's growing for now and many new people buying.. but can you imagine what will happen' after halfing on blocks 2 times on 30k and 60k, or when whattomine make him listed or bittrex add him on his marketplace???  Cool Cool

the result SIGT = ((sigt)x2)x2)
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Double value when block halving arrives?  Wink
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
That looks pretty confusing to me.
Do you have an explanation of the algorithm on github?
Activity: 426
Merit: 250

Yes, but 40k diff!

Of course, because of that he's growing for now and many new people buying.. but can you imagine what will happen' after halfing on blocks 2 times on 30k and 60k, or when whattomine make him listed or bittrex add him on his marketplace???  Cool Cool
Activity: 196
I really hope there's a dump soon, I'd love to buy some
Activity: 392
i think SPmod always report up to 20% the real hashrate. i had a farm with report from SPmod3 = 700Mhs hashrate and all computer run well, calculator with whattomine ~ 70 sigt / hour, but reality receive 49 sigt with Suprnova. Always if diff increase or decrease. Anyone test ? which i trust whattomine or Spmod?

And what happen with my transaction, i dont send 287 sigt to any address  Angry look the image

something wrong here !!!

you may have the LEGIT (fake Sp mod 3 from a youtube video or here the newbie acounts that have soo much of good intentions to spread the miner because they are so KIND and gentle and want to reduce their own gain by giving out more hash that increase the Diff

Ps Fearless 90 or something is a Great giver of SP mod3

Mine also shows a -400ish transaction, but my QT wallet shows the correct amount? What may cause this?
Activity: 374

Yes, but 40k diff!
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
At the fast rate this thread is growing i cant keep up with my own old posts...
Jump to: