Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 355. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 250
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom
Hello I have AMD rx 390 8gb  on OS Windows and they can't reach more then 2mh/s. Please help me. Thank you in advance.  Cry

I have 4 x R9 290's and I tried with various options in the sgminer using Windows 8.1, best I saw was about 8mh/s for all 4 cards. A 290 and a 390 are basically the same - with the 390 having more and faster vram. I do have the old 15.12 drivers installed, maybe that was a problem?

I saw a list somewhere suggesting that a 390 should do 10mh/s but I'm sorry I don't know how to set the miner to achieve that. I tried Intensity at 20, 2 threads per GPU, --gpu-platform 0/1/2/-1 and a few other things I can't remember right now but like I said, only about 2mh/s per GPU.

I have an Nvidia rig (2 x 1070 & 3 x 1060) doing 80mh/s.

So I am also interested if anyone has any suggestions about getting AMD hawaii cards to hash SIGT faster?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Just bought 7 Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming OC 11GB, will replace my RX 580s in my rig. Could anyone tell me what hashrate are you getting for these?

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
https://ubikiri.com/
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
https://ubikiri.com/
I wanted to give my miners a rest cause of the heat outside... but I have to endure this hell temperatures from what it seems Smiley
Try freon units!! Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Is it just the mining difficulty that makes the sats rise so much, or is there more to this coin?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I've been submitting shares to suprnova nonstop, my client says i submit shares and suprnova shows we have found blocks, but my earnings show 0 and transactions show a huge dip when blocks were found and shares submitted, but i got nothing.

2017-08-07 18:35:15 <- reward
2017-08-07 19:13:24 <- next reward, but i was mining and submitting the entire time

Yes, it appears there is some sort of trouble. I've got my last 2 rewards at block 28194 and 28159. Hope it will be fixed soon, and hashrate is not wasted.
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
I wanted to give my miners a rest cause of the heat outside... but I have to endure this hell temperatures from what it seems Smiley
Activity: 21
I've been submitting shares to suprnova nonstop, my client says i submit shares and suprnova shows we have found blocks, but my earnings show 0 and transactions show a huge dip when blocks were found and shares submitted, but i got nothing.

2017-08-07 18:18:49 <- reward
2017-08-07 18:35:15 <- reward
2017-08-07 19:13:24 <- next reward, but i was mining and submitting the entire time

Looks like a lot of shares have given me nothing. Stolen?
Activity: 425
Merit: 131
Kamikaze9x9
don´t use hashbag !!

many payments lost !!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20691319

Activity: 448
Merit: 170
Broke 4600 ;-), Who is coming to Mars? ;-).

4700 Cheesy The price is going up fast and the coin supply in sell orders is lowering , from 4.4M to 3.78M in a few hours
Activity: 180
Hello I have AMD rx 390 8gb  on OS Windows and they can't reach more then 2mh/s. Please help me. Thank you in advance.  Cry
Activity: 49

we going to diff galaxy
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 448
Merit: 170
I've switched to PPLNS on suprnova, however, the payout system can't change anything on the miners influx and the rising difficulty for this coin. PPLNS is really only necessary for algos/coins where nicehash is available, for regular coins it usually doesn't help.

On what number of shares did you set PPLNS? If it's too low, again just big miners will get the cake and the rest can just look at them Wink (we'd that issue with a dbix pool with PPLNS 3000 only where a huge farm took all).

something is different now, i see blocks passing through and didnt get any rewards, but at some point i got big rewards from 1 block, overall i think i get a bit less.
Activity: 26
Is there a mac version of the wallet?
Activity: 349
It's funny to see miners with 6 gpu asking how to mine this something. What kind of miners are they? I with a gpu mine the first blocks
Activity: 168
I've switched to PPLNS on suprnova, however, the payout system can't change anything on the miners influx and the rising difficulty for this coin. PPLNS is really only necessary for algos/coins where nicehash is available, for regular coins it usually doesn't help.

On what number of shares did you set PPLNS? If it's too low, again just big miners will get the cake and the rest can just look at them Wink (we'd that issue with a dbix pool with PPLNS 3000 only where a huge farm took all).
Activity: 15
Hello everyone, this was my post yesterday.

I've been trying to mine this coin for a few days and it just keeps crashing my rig. I have 6 GTX 1070s and I've tried the given ccminer and the palgin ccminer...both crash after 20 minutes or so.

It is not the hardware as ethereum mines fine for days, overclocked or on stock.

I tried mining it on stock and on OC settings and it crashed the same way.

Recommendations posted were to increase virtual memory & to lower my intensity.

I expanded my virtual memory and lowered the intensity to 17...but I'm getting the same results.

Any other suggestions? Thanks

have you tried to lower the tdp to 80 first then have the oc on core clock reset to 0.
If it have become stable, you can increase the core clock oc from there little by little to find the sweet spot.

you can also add this to your .bat file --cpu-priority=3 -i 25

if you guys think this helps, ofcourse I won't refuse youre signatum donation  Wink
BBc3Em17xcEj84fCYfxwQQ61BcipRH9eNA
Will try this and see if it works. I had mine at 70, 75, 90 & 100. Will see if 80 works.

If it's fixed I'll send some to u
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
Will there be any fork in the near future?
There was guy fawkes coin or something like that.
Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Will there be any fork in the near future?
Jump to: