Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 356. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, this was my post yesterday.

I've been trying to mine this coin for a few days and it just keeps crashing my rig. I have 6 GTX 1070s and I've tried the given ccminer and the palgin ccminer...both crash after 20 minutes or so.

It is not the hardware as ethereum mines fine for days, overclocked or on stock.

I tried mining it on stock and on OC settings and it crashed the same way.

Recommendations posted were to increase virtual memory & to lower my intensity.

I expanded my virtual memory and lowered the intensity to 17...but I'm getting the same results.

Any other suggestions? Thanks
well install vcredist_x64 or vcredist_x86 from microsoft,and vc_redist.x64 or vc_redist.x86.
and install Net Framework 3.5,and Net Framework 4.5, and directx runtime from microsoft

have installed these already unfortunately. thanks tho
In your miners bat file put pause at the end and sumit the error here
Tried this but the whole system hangs. No error is shown on screen or written to a file.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
almost 2 hours with no reward in Suprnova tho it's seen that people find blocks there.. Why Im not getting anything?
Activity: 17
There's currently a problem with the frontend of suprnova, it's lagging - i'm on it

Thanks OC! Always on it!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
There's currently a problem with the frontend of suprnova, it's lagging - i'm on it
Activity: 19
Anyone had any issues receiving payments with hashbag.cc ??

My last payment in the wallet was around 9hrs ago, and the last 3 payouts since have not hit my wallet. Transferred 1 SIGT from cryptopia to test and that showed almost instantly.

No support link on the website I could find, does anyone know it? I've moved to YiiMP.ccminer.org for the time being.
Activity: 196
Hitting 4400... Yowza
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
miners return to mine eth and leave to us sigt  Cheesy Cheesy
Why did they return to mine ETH, not SIGT? I really think that SIGT still is the most profitable coins.

Very much this. Kicking myself for selling early now!
Activity: 17
Signatum growth from last 7 days is 640%

If you bought Signatum at 600 Satoshi ($0.02) with $1000 = 50000 Signatum ($1000 investment)
Now: 4000 Sat ($0.14) with your $1000 = $7000

The growth has been stable and organic - fast but stable, in small increments. Anyone who dumps now will be swooped up by other buyers IMO.

If Bittrex listing happens, and halving doesn't do much damage - then an easy $5 - $20 per Signatum can happen.
Obviously this is wild speculation, however, if dev's stick to Roadmap and make quick progress then the above is quite realistic.

Share your thoughts everyone!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
I trying pool hashbag.cc - stratum gives error "Connection refused"  every 20 minutes.   perhaps it cause I have only 10 mhs (gtx 1060),   what pool is better for that hashrate?
Activity: 227
Anyone else notice their share rate and reported hash going to shit right now as the difficulty drops? I wonder why!

every time the diff drops to teens or low 20's, the nethash doubles.  some big pool is hitting the coin when the diff is low, mines until the diff skyrockets back up. rinse/repeat.

How does that cause my reported hash rate to drop from ~400MH/s to ~100MH/s? Server overload?

kind of sort of yes... it's more like network overload.

the nethash doubles, and sometimes even triples in a matter of seconds, and this lasts for only a few minutes.  if you look at your miner as it's happening you'll see blocks being found super fast, like back to back to back.  if you see three or 4 green lines in a row before you see a white line,  it means that your miner is getting work, but is not able to submit shares because the block is already found.  the pool can only credit you for the hash you submit, so during those times the hash suffers.

I suppose it doesn't really matter what pool I mine on then.

in theory, it should matter... in theory.

i checked last night, and nova was 3 times as large as all the other pools combined.  this means that to have "perfect" 100 luck, nova needs to find 3 out of every 4 blocks.   last night when i checked nova found like 800+ blocks, and was still running 110-120% luck.  a smaller pool like - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/sigt/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks - only needs to find 13 blocks during that same time to have close to 100 percent luck.  if they find 14, they're in the plus.

so in theory, a smaller pool should be able to average out better when these "hits" of hash rate come in because it doesn't have to find almost every block to stay in the plus... but again, that's just theory.
Activity: 1
I've tried to mine this coin, but i got some problems...
When I start ccminer-2.2-skunk I get this error:
 GPU #0: scanhash_skunk all CUDA-capable devices are busy or unavailable

I'm using a GTX 970, can someone help me?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Anyone else notice their share rate and reported hash going to shit right now as the difficulty drops? I wonder why!

every time the diff drops to teens or low 20's, the nethash doubles.  some big pool is hitting the coin when the diff is low, mines until the diff skyrockets back up. rinse/repeat.

How does that cause my reported hash rate to drop from ~400MH/s to ~100MH/s? Server overload?

the nethash doubles, and sometimes even triples in a matter of seconds, and this lasts for only a few minutes.  if you look at your miner as it's happening you'll see blocks being found super fast, like back to back to back.  if you see three or 4 green lines in a row before you see a white line,  it means that your miner is getting work, but is not able to submit shares because the block is already found.  the pool can only credit you for the hash you submit, so during those times the hash suffers.

I suppose it doesn't really matter what pool I mine on then.
Activity: 280
Does anyone here know how Fast is SIGT compared to BTC?

Why would a merchant and buyers choose SIGT over BTC that is well establised?

every time the diff drops to teens or low 20's, the nethash doubles.  some big pool is hitting the coin when the diff is low, mines until the diff skyrockets back up. rinse/repeat.

Nothing pool-side or difficulty-wise would cause your personal reported hash to flucuate that much. Do you have

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

in your .bat file? Also is your card overheating and automatically lowering output? That could be what's happening.

I don't have this in my bat file, but according to HWmonitor they have been running at 100%, and on average each card is running at ~58c at 80% TPD. Never had any issues with thermal throttling or power issues running each card at 100% for zcash mining in the past (which seems just as power hungry as this algo, if not higher). It's back to normal now reporting ~400-500. I just noticed that the time the reported hash rate when to shit seemed to correspond exactly with the dip in difficulty.

Would you recommend putting this in my bat file regardless? Anything else useful?

Thanks.
Activity: 227

Activity: 448
Merit: 170
I've switched to PPLNS on suprnova, however, the payout system can't change anything on the miners influx and the rising difficulty for this coin. PPLNS is really only necessary for algos/coins where nicehash is available, for regular coins it usually doesn't help.

im seeing more earnings x mined block now , thanks for your work
Activity: 23
Mining on supernova, for last hour i have not earned anything, but website does show my hashrate.. Is it overloaded?
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?

every time the diff drops to teens or low 20's, the nethash doubles.  some big pool is hitting the coin when the diff is low, mines until the diff skyrockets back up. rinse/repeat.

Nothing pool-side or difficulty-wise would cause your personal reported hash to flucuate that much. Do you have

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

in your .bat file? Also is your card overheating and automatically lowering output? That could be what's happening.

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
I'd love to hear some predictions on this. My thinking is that the value will go up - but that it's going to disincentivize mining and lower overall interest in Signatum. If it can survive and thrive through the halfening, and the devs give us something concrete with the marketplace, it would be hard to be pessimistic.

Half reward=double cost=SIGT price floor is higher
Jump to: