Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 352. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Now granted I got a decent sized payout for one block, this move to PPLNS on Suprnova is definitely funky. Submitting shares constantly yet my last reward was like 30 minutes ago.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
WOW! I bought 3800Sat right now  Grin and price rised up 4600

i keep seeing you guys talk about buying SAT (satoshi) what the hell does that mean ;/ ? i tried looking up satoshi and how it converts to a calculation but i cant seem to find a clear answer on it.

Satoshi is the smallest unit for measuring btc.
SIGT at 0.00004640 btc is equivalent to 4640 satoshi.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
WOW! I bought 3800Sat right now  Grin and price rised up 4600

i keep seeing you guys talk about buying SAT (satoshi) what the hell does that mean ;/ ? i tried looking up satoshi and how it converts to a calculation but i cant seem to find a clear answer on it.

satoshi is the smallest unit of bitcoin.

0,00000001 bitcoin or 1 satoshi.

in honour of the bitcoin creator that used the nickname of satoshi nakamoto

cheers
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
WOW! I bought 3800Sat right now  Grin and price rised up 4600

they rather mean that they are buying or selling at xxxx satoshi, signatum and all altcoins are being traded in pair with BTC (1 BTC = 100,000,000 satoshis)
Activity: 91
Is there a way to see individual hashrates per GPU while using CCminer? I only see total while mining.

I'm using ccminer and it shows just fine.
Activity: 106

Activity: 82
Look on the Intensity I:8
in the miner -press on G and then I and type intensity 23.
or in bat file set intensity.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Hello,

do you know what i am doing wrong?
Getting only 440 khashes with 2x RX 480 - 8 GG Huh?

With Sigminer.

My bat file is this -> "sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u xxx.xxx -p xxx"

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Who learned Windows QT wallet?
I generated a Paper Wallet, its private key imported into QT. In the "Receiving" section a new address (paper) has appeared. I sent a hundred sigt to the new (paper) address for testing.
The total balance remained unchanged (excluding commission for the transaction), in Signatum Explorer saw an appropriate decrease of 100 sigt at the old address and an increase of 100 sigt on the new (paper) one.
Now I'm looking for how to make a dispatch from a new (paper) address - and I do not find it. In the "Send" section, there is only the recipient's address field. That is, it is unclear from which address the write-off will occur.
Has anyone done this?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Reserving Dutch translation for OP and whitepaper.
Activity: 70
Activity: 378
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
prepare for 5K or maybe 6K
Activity: 378
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Told ya Smiley big drop incoming its over now, now going up again
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Just bought 7 Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming OC 11GB, will replace my RX 580s in my rig. Could anyone tell me what hashrate are you getting for these?

it would be interesting to see what you get with our miner ...

let me know if you decide you wish to try ...

we just released the latest CWIgm-0.9.8 to our closed testers - which also has tribus algo as well a number of other additions - including a higher optimized skunkhash algo ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-chainworks-industries-cwi-project-cwigm-simple-powerful-stable-2054431 ...

#crysx
Activity: 70
Dumping right now? Price downing a lot.  Huh
The panic sell has begun  Grin Time to buy up again soon.

Not panic selling... Profit making.
yup, and when you all sell and the prices drop to new lows, ill buy it all up again.. thank you

Huh, i realized so fast price falling, and sold all my coin 4500sot and waiting for least low price.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
panic again Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
sigt in big depreciation at cryptopia
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

yup, and when you all sell and the prices drop to new lows, ill buy it all up again.. thank you
Activity: 196

Activity: 196

It's almost doubled in a day. If the price were going down "a lot" it would be to below 3000
Jump to: