Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 36. (Read 823856 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Okay , http://explorer.signatum.io  is back online but it is a different explorer now .. :/

Where is the previous one with richlist and in depth wallet details ?
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
Wow, so much negativity on this thread. Wasn't following it for some time, but I can see that some things didn't change.

I came here to find some info about 19.05. But failed. After 500 pages I am still reading posts how this coin is scam and that 1.000 block were premined by devs. Come on, grow up! Smiley

You can feel different energy on DeepOnion thread. Community is really happy and very active. They are creating wallpapers, pool. Like in the kindergarten! Smiley
Here, people are still only writing about FUD and coin price. Maybe you should check it DO thread.

Check also Sigt Discord channel, mush more active than here and it is easier to follow different topics. Some can post a invitation link.

So, now to ask about it:
- What is 19.05? What will happen then?
- And who is holding a sell wall on Yobit? I think that before was at 590, now is at 549?

Is this some kind of trade war?! Smiley
Staking running great on my staking machine alongside pivx Cheesy

Do you have to leave the wallet running and unlocked to get stake rewards?

Yes , you have to - but it is only unlocked for staking.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Staking running great on my staking machine alongside pivx Cheesy

Do you have to leave the wallet running and unlocked to get stake rewards?
says Q&A above the timer Wink

P.S. explorer still down , who is the owner of it (.io one) - please fix it ;8
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
What is the difference between the application of DeepOnion and Signatum? It seems that they have the same TOR integrated and work in the web anonymously. Both of them  are great projects though.
Nothing both shit scamcoins

Sure. And you are still visiting this thread and wasting your time because this is shitcoin.

Activity: 378
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
What is the difference between the application of DeepOnion and Signatum? It seems that they have the same TOR integrated and work in the web anonymously. Both of them  are great projects though.
Nothing both shit scamcoins
Activity: 334
Merit: 103

different about DeepOnion and Signatum is the Coin distribution:

- Signatum distribution with POW mining. POW ended weeks ago, its POS only now.
Signatum has POW supply  137,500,000 + 5% POS per year

- DeepOnion distribution with POW and Signature airdrop campaign. Aggressive marketing campaign looks successful

DeepOnion has a smaller amount of distribution 20 million total; 18 million as Airdrop and 2 million public mining + POS 10% first year, 5% second and 1% after third year.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Exlporer is still down.
Activity: 154
Activity: 238

Do we have any news regarding when will the web wallet be up and running again ?
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
How will this project get on any new exchanges if there is no fund?
where they said there were no funds Huh
Activity: 358
How will this project get on any new exchanges if there is no fund?
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Activity: 210
explorer seems down , can anyone check?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
---I see no FUD what-so-ever in any of these posts.. do you know what FUD is?

That was literally 400 pages ago.
Pages:
Jump to: