Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 38. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

from Discord Smiley

All I can see now is that since this 19.5 Guy came alone the free fall of Signatum has stopped and now it got stabilized and IMO soon will start climbing up - slowly but steadily.
Grab some Bears and enjoy the Ride ;-).
P.S - the vol is over 11BTC now, getting popular  :-)

It's not just one guy.  Everyone in chat is doing 19.5 buys.  It's become our meme to push us to buy together.  :-D
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
600k buy wall on yobit, time to buy i think
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Weird... when I go to Blockfolio and look under Yobit it shows virtually no volume on the chart; like less than $2k USD in 24 hr volume. Yet Coinmarketcap and Yobit both show that the volume is ~$53k in the same time frame.
Activity: 82

from Discord Smiley

All I can see now is that since this 19.5 Guy came alone the free fall of Signatum has stopped and now it got stabilized and IMO soon will start climbing up - slowly but steadily.
Grab some Bears and enjoy the Ride ;-).
P.S - the vol is over 11BTC now, getting popular  :-)
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Better post and warn the people for putting money in eBTC, eLTC, eXRP, eDash - against them SIGT is trustworthy as hell Smiley
Meh free tokens.. who cares? These things are dumb and fun.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
i think FUDer indirectly increase popularity of this coin
whales splashing.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
I dont like what im seeing.  Although I dont have a crystal ball here, and I could be wrong, but since a few days, someone (1 person) has filled bids and asks to make it seem like the NOVA market has activity/liquidity.  It most certainly does not.  Plus at the same time, indiscriminate pumping by posts in this threads. 

I smell a rat.
More people looking at this coin now than since release.

Gaining steam.
Activity: 118
Better post and warn the people for putting money in eBTC, eLTC, eXRP, eDash - against them SIGT is trustworthy as hell Smiley
Activity: 182
Citius, altius, fortius
7 btc vol

goes to shit
Activity: 46
you don't annoy us  Grin  Grin  we are happy to have you here.

Thanks ! Great to be here - taking part in precautionary banter, warning people away from yet another shitcoin.

That is ok Bobby,

We are all entitled to an opinion.  Wink

My father as pass away along time ago .. dont need your advise
Activity: 280
you don't annoy us  Grin  Grin  we are happy to have you here.

Thanks ! Great to be here - taking part in precautionary banter, warning people away from yet another shitcoin.

That is ok Bobby,

We are all entitled to an opinion.  Wink
Bobby,

you don't annoy us  Grin  Grin  we are happy to have you here.

Oh you own 2 Porsche's, excellent I was anchoring for the Cayenne Turbo earlier this year.

However, being British, landed the new Jag XF instead, I bet the petrol (gas) mileage is a bit high, whats you return?

hope its smiles per gallon  Grin
I would be out having fun, living my life and forgetting the internet even existed, everyday.
Sorry Bobby, I find that difficult to comprehend.

That's your problem. Not my problem.

But Bobby darling, why not go have fun with your money, it makes no sense.

treat yourself, take yourself out of this toxicity, its doing no good for your complexion dear, think of the stress.

Treat yourself to a new dress, or something nice.
BobLawshit buy a lot of Signatum when it was at 900 satoshi and now he just cry because he sell all and don't want the price grow up but this he will don't say

Not sure what you're talking about. I am sitting on over $1M USD of BTC, believe-it-or-not.

Have fun with your penny-coin, tho. Only reason I'm posting about this shitcoin is for the lulz.

You newbies really amuse me.

Hi Bobby b,

No offence, but if I was sitting on over $1m USD I would not be sitting here wasting my life trolling, no sir.

I would be out having fun, living my life and forgetting the internet even existed, everyday.

Sorry Bobby, I find that difficult to comprehend.
Activity: 232
Some people are here not to read always shit ... sir!
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
Don't sleep like BobLawshit

Some people like him will be jealous because you can be richer with nothing and them they come here and take a lot of time to study something for them are shitcoin?

Invest what you can lose. that the unique rules.

BobLawshit buy a lot of Signatum when it was at 900 satoshi and now he just cry because he sell all and don't want the price grow up but this he will don't say

Activity: 350
Merit: 171
I do not think this project can do business. The transaction volume is very low, it is very easy to do mining, not in a good stock exchange. And many more. It's a full-scale project of yobit exchange Smiley
Activity: 7
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?p0=136&iso=20171009T2205&year=2017&month=10&day=9&hour=22&min=5&sec=0&msg=SIGNATUM%20Q%26A

I am going to do a live Q&A on voice chat.  I can cover the install of Windows and Linux wallet.  As well as information about POS, and what is Signatum's value as a privacy coin.  I also am open to other questions about Signatum.  I have spent a ton of time on discord and should be able to answer many questions and concerns.  I'd like to open this up to the public and also offer if anyone is willing to make a donations to distribute to active participants in the conversation.  I want to be very transparent and I won't take any cut of the donations.  Transfer fund to Baidis discord wallet BCVmvh5LHvD8n9Cz9QrxyxhwU3m3ZyN7BX.  If anyone wants to tip me personally please refrain from doing so until after.  I want to encourage more people to engage more in the discussions as well as bring new people in and grow the strength of the community. 

Please like and share this elsewhere on Social media.
Pages:
Jump to: