Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 37. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Mining with 2 cards: GTX 970 and GTX 1050. No overclocking, intensity 19. Computer perfectly usable averaging 24MH/s. Happy with the setup, getting ~100 coins/day.

LOL I'm getting ~110/day @17.7 MH/s from a single 970. Check your setup mate.

wow how did u get that with a single gtx 970? I am using ccminer and only got like 8MH/s only..

With ccminer I was getting around 13Mh/s. With ccminer 1.0. skunk/spmod3 it's totally stable at 17.6, crashes every hour or two at 17.8.

spmod3 not free right?

Here I passed this for windows and my 1080 you are in 51 Mh / s

https://github.com/ccminersmod/skunksp-mod2/blob/master/skunksp-mod1.zip
Wow. Fuery.B!cl virus. How github pass this problem? I try to try, but my av block this mailware. its not seriose... STOP FUDDING!

I see no FUD what-so-ever in any of these posts.. do you know what FUD is?
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Staking running great on my staking machine alongside pivx Cheesy

Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Where is eSIGT?  Grin
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
looks like back to 2k sat in a month or so
Activity: 476
is working web wallet?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Expect a big announcement in the short coming days, Doc touches down from his business trip tomorrow.

we are all eager to hear of the news he has for the community, regarding the Signatum Project.
God bless Doc. Smiley

Hopefully going to be as exciting and interesting as everybody hopes here!
Activity: 210
Expect a big announcement in the short coming days, Doc touches down from his business trip tomorrow.

we are all eager to hear of the news he has for the community, regarding the Signatum Project.

Alright .. Get ready SIGT marines Smiley

Locked and loaded!
I really hope this big news will affect to positive growth of Signatum. All this FUD did decrease its price a bit, but SIGT still holds firmly.
Activity: 82
Another holder here ;-).
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE

Alright .. Get ready SIGT marines Smiley
Activity: 210
I will still keep my coin, let's go SIGT. It will success.
Still holding.

still holding an asston of SIGT
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Still holding.
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
Activity: 98
i still believe in the coin. it's still promising, the updates just need to be a bit more frequent.
Activity: 796
Merit: 505

I missed this thread a lot :-D

Let me predict the NEWS:

"I quit"

:-P
Activity: 121

God bless Doc. Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Better post and warn the people for putting money in eBTC, eLTC, eXRP, eDash - against them SIGT is trustworthy as hell Smiley
I would rather choose this coin than on those newly launched hype coins the market which you mention about those E-coins out there. I don't know why people are bringing too much hype on that one. Checking the chart above price would potentially reverse.
I don't get those e-coins too. That is totally insane, some ebtc airdropped useless token got pumped almost to 1 dollar for nothing!!! Craziness. SIGT is ways more trustworthy that those, but its price declined heavily, ANN not updated to PoS, site not updated. Deeeevs, we need some movement here!
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
I actually believed in this coin and apart of me still does.  This could be the one I was just wrong about.  I'm not selling but I havent bought on the dips either.  Boys, I may be a bag-holder on this one.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
Better post and warn the people for putting money in eBTC, eLTC, eXRP, eDash - against them SIGT is trustworthy as hell Smiley
I would rather choose this coin than on those newly launched hype coins the market which you mention about those E-coins out there. I don't know why people are bringing too much hype on that one. Checking the chart above price would potentially reverse.
Activity: 100
It's not just one guy.  Everyone in chat is doing 19.5 buys.  It's become our meme to push us to buy together.  :-D

Not a cult.

I feel like you are not as intelligent as you think you are.
Pages:
Jump to: