Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 35. (Read 823856 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 11
Bought on 0.5 btc at 780 and now in 80% loss. Perfect... Cry
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
i'm holding
whait and see the future

i'm holding too
explain your strategy i'm curious person, maybe you see things i don't
feeling like be part of a strong community. have you tried to get help from here or for example from exchange help desks?
everybody on community is friendly and helpful. Devs are doing their job alongside personal life. I strong belive the community potential. Still a very young coin.
Everyone have to think with his mind.
have nice day
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
i'm holding
whait and see the future

i'm holding too
explain your strategy i'm curious person, maybe you see things i don't
Activity: 334
Merit: 103
How do I stake this coin?

unlock and hold your wallet open, you get 5% annual of all coins in your wallet
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
i'm holding
Activity: 151
May I know what is block reward for this?
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
How do I stake this coin?
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
What was the big announcement?
should I keep my 1k? I really don't want to because there's other coins that look more promising.
Do you also want to keep a pile of shit in your toilet? that's your decision ofcourse
500 satoshi wall is breaking
Say hello  to 400 satoshi everybody ! say hi
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
is there a network issue? can't sync the blockchain, but have one active connection for hours
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
should I keep my 1k? I really don't want to because there's other coins that look more promising.
Activity: 97
what about new roadmap? signatum seems running fast and i think it is very successfull for it's fast pow lifetime. but it's success resulted impatient community around it. if signatum developers and community serious about their ecosystem they must teach hodlers some patience Smiley
i see lots of people that buy sigt price is about 3k sat. and lots of TRADERS waiting for dumping at a reasonable price. at this time sigt price going to back again and sigt community thinks it's a loop.
Activity: 93
Just did a steemit write up for Signatum, please check it out and tell me what you think?

https://steemit.com/signatum/@rtom1990/signatum-privacy-coin-marketplace
Activity: 155
LOL.

Stop it and leave that thread. You're useless with your boring, spamming posts. All the time you're making trash on that thread with posting these psuedo-charts. Indeed, your b*tthurt is really big.  Keep calm and find other things to do. You're booooring and beahve like kid.

Do you know how do many people see you?
Exactly that:

For others: do you guys receiving your staked coins. I mean those who had more than 7 expected days. Second week I've 9-10 days to earn... I feel a bit confused.
Activity: 490
WTF was all of that?
erv
Activity: 280
wtf is 19.5 guy?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Dear friends, my 19.5 guy's, big family and good people,
I hope we smarter and stronger together... ❤️
I really have to back to my real life., but we are together to achieve all my promises 🤠🤣 together ❤️
Don't forget my rules, use only your brain, every minute can something changed...
i am happy that until now we achieved everything i promised...
Only you know what is good for you ...
Trust Only your filling, think that all people have interest for something, also me 🙏🏻
But i hope that you learned what is a power of be 19.5 together, always with you ❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
I am really like you, i wanted to do only good for good people, unbelievable good people 👈❤️🤠
If you all follow my rules, you will never ever forget about me in your life...
hope you will read it and continue strongly believe that everything is possible, together and bigger, slowly and easy, only what you can and what you need ❤️👈🤠
Signatum hes a great future, smart supporters and big big good 19.5 Family....

your 19.5 guy (not boss)

❤️🙏🏻❤️
Activity: 175
If compare today's SIGT to BTC price change with lots of other alts, SIGT looks pretty stable a lot of coins dropped 10% and more vs. BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: