Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 34. (Read 823856 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 12
and still no connection to network Sad
tried addnode according this topic but still 0 connections. Is this coin dead?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Launched less than 3 months ago and almost all coins mined... awsome job dev! Fair launch but no future.

maybe he can try another pool video lol
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Launched less than 3 months ago and almost all coins mined... awsome job dev! Fair launch but no future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
lol, i am very happy i have dumped this mined sh*** weeks ago ...
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I really think all the FUD hurt this coin very bad. It's a shame because there was some great potential here.
Activity: 37
signatum really should have a self governed thread because of all the butthurts who did not mine it in time and sell for 4k . Oh signatum is a scam? Because it doesn't revolutionize the world ? Devs are still onboard. But they must be planning a third pump dump behind their sinister castles. Phew, signatum did really create a lot of butthurts.
Activity: 46
i'm holding Smiley (still)
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
price lower than 500sat OMG!

Omg omg!!! About to break 400 and head deep into the 300s. Here we go!!!!!
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Guys. Chill out about the SIGT price !
BTC is about to fork and every trader on the planet are dumping altcoins to get a free ride the doubling that will occur after the fork.
If you're serious and believe in SIGT, buy the shitt out of it right now, for when the fork occur it wont take long for all cockroaches to jump back in altcoins and price will come back to normals.

Yeah it’s about to fork to bitcoin gold oct 25. Another scam to take people’s money. Check out the Reddit page about it

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/757l70/here_is_why_bitcoingold_is_shady_and_a_scam_you/
Activity: 44
Guys. Chill out about the SIGT price !
BTC is about to fork and every trader on the planet are dumping altcoins to get a free ride the doubling that will occur after the fork.
If you're serious and believe in SIGT, buy the shitt out of it right now, for when the fork occur it wont take long for all cockroaches to jump back in altcoins and price will come back to normals.

Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
price lower than 500sat OMG!
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
price dropping like mad man Sad

Yes, friend, everyone wants to have bitcoins, and not some incomprehensible tokens or coins. Sell your coins like everyone else does.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Too bad we warned you 100 times Smiley hurray for the naysayers who gave me negative trust ratings by telling so.
Seems I was right afterall, feels good Wink suck my balls
Activity: 46
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
And again, dev team should make self-moderated thread, its not too late yet.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
signatum should change goal - it should be to make exchange but decentralized because it is the future in cryptocarrency
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
sigt is dead new shit coin is borning .. just now stay tuned

I need to think of a new rating below "Turd-Burger" now...

* BobLawblaw eats popcorn
Well...you know there is always the moonshot
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
what is the POS stake reward per block?
I am getting anywhere from .5 of a coin to 86 coins every two hours.
that's with a weight over 200000 coins ish.
noticed every now and then a reward might not been accept, you can view this in the transaction panel in your wallet.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
sigt is dead new shit coin is borning .. just now stay tuned
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
what is the POS stake reward per block?
Pages:
Jump to: