Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 363. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
sorry you because this is the first time i log into this thread and become newbee
I came frome vietnam country. I don't know how to by this signatum coin and holding for a long time
what exchange can i buy? what investment process can i invest?Huh???please help me a lot. Tks in advance

You will need to have or buy Bitcoin first. Then go to Cryptopia and you can begin exchanging there.

In vietnam we have the website called "Remitano" where everyone can buy and sell bitcoin. Is it true when the first thing i opend my own account
on that platform. And then how can I transfer from Remitanno to Cryptopia bitcoint wallet???

In reverse, whether or not I can withdraw from  Cryptopia???

Sorry you because of my bad english
Viết tiếng việt luôn cho bạn dễ hiểu nha. Bạn lên remitano mua BTC. Sau đó bạn vào mục Ví BTC rồi bạn vào phần Rút. Trong phần rút thì có hiển thị số BTC bạn hiện có. Ví Bitcoin là thì bạn điền địa chỉ Ví BTC bên cryptopia. Sau đó bạn điền số lượng BTC cần chuyển sang cryptopia là bao nhiêu. Sau đó nhấn gửi và xác nhận là song. Còn nếu muốn rút BTC từ cryptopia thì bạn làm ngược lại ( lấy địa chỉ ví BTC của remitano và vào Withdraw để thao tác.

Thân !
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
the hype will last till the last coin will be mined
Rly? When will be this(last mined)?
Nobody knows, I know 1 thing right now, current price is way too high for the current difficulty Wink

it's halving in like a day and a half, so it's not for long...
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
using ccminer-2.2-skunk with 1070 OC have 20,5 mhs.Is it normal?

I get 27 with palgin mod.
(https://github.com/palginpav/ccminer/releases)
Thank for your info. Can you share me the script? I start miner but only 1 or 2 cards working. Others only hash few KHs/s Sad

Update: After mining 10 minutes, seem OK now.

Yes, it starts in auto-tune, then goes up.
If you like, add "-d 0,1" to command line, so you will be sure it will use both your cards.
Activity: 224

Oh please. The price is not connected to the mining necessarily - it depends on the future of the coin and that future looks strong imo;

http://cryptovore.com/2017/08/05/signatum-gpu-hashrates-sigts-future/
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321

With this speed of mining, I get it would be 1$ in next 3days Smiley

Since when speed of mining have anything with the price?
Activity: 148

after POW ends
Activity: 42
Nobody knows, I know 1 thing right now, current price is way too high for the current difficulty Wink
Activity: 32
If u have trouble With SP mod , U can come to Discord and ask ur questions in #sigt-mining .

3500sats is pretty Great for a Newbie ..

After 30Kblocks price will increase ..

ok man !
Activity: 234
i think SPmod always report up to 20% the real hashrate. i had a farm with report from SPmod3 = 700Mhs hashrate and all computer run well, calculator with whattomine ~ 70 sigt / hour, but reality receive 49 sigt with Suprnova. Always if diff increase or decrease. Anyone test ? which i trust whattomine or Spmod?
1. Pool luck
2. Increasing difficulty

i dont think so bro, when diff decrease, WTM say 100 sigt/hour, but Suprnova say ~ 80 sigt. If pool luck i can mine 90 sigt with suprnova at same time.
Activity: 280
how to mine with amd gpu? I downloaded the miner and edited the bat. tried both solo and pool mining but it doesnt start at all.. my bat: sgminer.exe -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u sikkan.x -p x

using radeon 7990 and 280x

Your cards are too old.

is that so? anyone can confirm? different pools direct to different miners too..confusing

Polaris cards to VEGA are Fine with Mining SIGT. All other AMD cards are too OLD for this new ALGO
Activity: 168
i think SPmod always report up to 20% the real hashrate. i had a farm with report from SPmod3 = 700Mhs hashrate and all computer run well, calculator with whattomine ~ 70 sigt / hour, but reality receive 49 sigt with Suprnova. Always if diff increase or decrease. Anyone test ? which i trust whattomine or Spmod?

Just check the luck of the pools, all larger pools with miners on them have in between always some very bad luck for a short time and the owner of Suprnova reported DDOS against his systems when diff gets lower - the stats on the other pools look very similar at this time.
If you have 3-4 times a day very bad luck due to DDOS this can shrink your result easy by 10-20% (so overall 24h luck of the pool 110-120%) - just check the "Statisics - Blocks".
Activity: 28
1. Pool luck
2. Increasing difficulty
And more miners every hour
Activity: 30
1. Pool luck
2. Increasing difficulty
Activity: 140
DeepOnion ♡
If u have trouble With SP mod , U can come to Discord and ask ur questions in #sigt-mining .

3500sats is pretty Great for a Newbie ..

After 30Kblocks price will increase ..

And what happen with my transaction, i dont send 287 sigt to any address  Angry look the image

something wrong here !!!
Activity: 148
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
how to mine with amd gpu? I downloaded the miner and edited the bat. tried both solo and pool mining but it doesnt start at all.. my bat: sgminer.exe -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u sikkan.x -p x

using radeon 7990 and 280x

Your cards are too old.

is that so? anyone can confirm? different pools direct to different miners too..confusing
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Hi guys. What do you think is the highest supported intensity to mine this coin? And high hashrate mining application? Thank you Smiley

Any ccminer skunk mod is good for high hash. Auto on that mod sets my intensity to 25 which works well on my GTX1070. Getting 26-27mh with no OC per card.

High thank you for answering my question. Smiley Another one is if I set mine to intensity 25 but the result was the same on intensity 22 should I keep setting intensity 22?

I play around and keep intensity lowest with best hash. I took off auto and am at 20 now getting same. I do however keep power on card at 70-75% and play with OC to get same hash to use less watts (under 100) and keep gpu at 65-68 degrees.
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
whats a good buyin?

I would watch chart and buy in at what you think is dip and what you can afford to lose if never goes up. I've set buys at 5-6 cents, if doesn't go back down I'll adjust buys to newest low. Got to have patience and not panic buy or sell.  Since aug 1 it's up +200%. Overall since inception charts show -56%.
Jump to: