Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 358. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Signatum is riding a rocket! Smiley
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
anyone still mining at hashbag ?
hashrate and earning drops a lot after attacks of 5 hours ago, how is sprnova and yiimp?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I've switched to PPLNS on suprnova, however, the payout system can't change anything on the miners influx and the rising difficulty for this coin. PPLNS is really only necessary for algos/coins where nicehash is available, for regular coins it usually doesn't help.

Oh that's good. Do you know if there is any issue in the stratum server or if it's just the website that is under strain from the huge influx of miners? Are the DDOS attacks still going on and is this effecting the Stratum server at all? It just seemed odd that one hour I'd get 40 hours, the next 18 coins, the next 30 coins, the next 15 coins, the next 40 coins again.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I don't know why you newbie miners say about supernova stealing your coins or whattomine showing far more profit.

When diff is going up so fast all calculations becore obsolete.

2 days ago diff was 10k before price going up, less than one day from now diff was ~20k at most, atm it is 32k.

Think twice please :-D

IDK but I am getting far more coins on a few other exchanges I have tried. The stratum server itself may be fine (although I have seen people claiming to have been having connections issues to it) but the website is so laggy and is not reporting correct hash rates.

On that note, what exchange do you guys recommend using? I am currently using chainworksindustries just because it actually uses PPLNS instead of unfair proportional. Not sure how trustworthy this pool is though as it is fairly small.

wow sig is on god mode
today sig  Difficulty 33281.94 but we mining still get good money  Smiley
i'm still holding sig coins from day 1
big money coming soon
i will pay off 8x evga gtx 1080 ti grahpic card

I know this feel, I was looking at 9 month ROI for my 6 1080Ti 2 1070 rig, but the past week mining SIGT may cover the cost entirely haha.

sig make 1080 ti owner happy  Smiley
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I've switched to PPLNS on suprnova, however, the payout system can't change anything on the miners influx and the rising difficulty for this coin. PPLNS is really only necessary for algos/coins where nicehash is available, for regular coins it usually doesn't help.

Chapeau!

Thank you.
Activity: 82
Thank you :-) Cool.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I don't know why you newbie miners say about supernova stealing your coins or whattomine showing far more profit.

2 days ago diff was 10k before price going up, less than one day from now diff was ~20k at most, atm it is 32k.

IDK but I am getting far more coins on a few other exchanges I have tried. The stratum server itself may be fine (although I have seen people claiming to have been having connections issues to it) but the website is so laggy and is not reporting correct hash rates.

On that note, what exchange do you guys recommend using? I am currently using chainworksindustries just because it actually uses PPLNS instead of unfair proportional. Not sure how trustworthy this pool is though as it is fairly small.

wow sig is on god mode
big money coming soon

I know this feel, I was looking at 9 month ROI for my 6 1080Ti 2 1070 rig, but the past week mining SIGT may cover the cost entirely haha.
Activity: 49
wow sig is on god mode
big money coming soon
Activity: 796
Merit: 505

If u use ccminer sp not provided by sp u loose 50% i did a test

How did you conduct your test? I have tried alternating the SP mods with the palgin mod (both get similar performance, SP gives  a little more) and note that the reported hash rates on the pools are roughly equivalent.

same here - compared the two, did not see major variances between the pool and the miner

The biggest issue was actually getting a valid report from the pool (as I was using suprnova) due to them constantly getting DDOS'd (or the servers overwhelmed by so many people using their pool). I am trying out chainworksindustries at the moment as I am sick of unfair proportional payout systems. Only problem I see with this pool (unless they are shady) is the low total hash rate on the pool could result in some really bad luck.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
About to break 4000!!    Shocked
Activity: 287

How did you conduct your test? I have tried alternating the SP mods with the palgin mod (both get similar performance, SP gives  a little more) and note that the reported hash rates on the pools are roughly equivalent.

same here - compared the two, did not see major variances between the pool and the miner

Activity: 28
Activity: 287
something wrong here !!!

which site did you use to check on SIGT transaction history?
thanks
Activity: 227
The miners shows it. Starting diff is 0.5 or 1 last days, vardiff after.

yes, but if you set your difficulty manually using the password field - p d=0.064, it will start off at .5 then after like 30 seconds or so switch to the diff you set in the worker.
Not working for me from 2-3 days, told you. Ccminer and sgminer.

just tried it, twice...

first time, with the -p d=0.064 in the bat file didn't work,  but the second time did it.

i also added the same line in the pass field for the worker on the site itself.  not sure if that's what did it, but it's working now.
Activity: 28
Hello everyone, this was my post yesterday.

I've been trying to mine this coin for a few days and it just keeps crashing my rig. I have 6 GTX 1070s and I've tried the given ccminer and the palgin ccminer...both crash after 20 minutes or so.

It is not the hardware as ethereum mines fine for days, overclocked or on stock.

I tried mining it on stock and on OC settings and it crashed the same way.

Recommendations posted were to increase virtual memory & to lower my intensity.

I expanded my virtual memory and lowered the intensity to 17...but I'm getting the same results.

Any other suggestions? Thanks
well install vcredist_x64 or vcredist_x86 from microsoft,and vc_redist.x64 or vc_redist.x86.
and install Net Framework 3.5,and Net Framework 4.5, and directx runtime from microsoft

have installed these already unfortunately. thanks tho
In your miners bat file put pause at the end and sumit the error here
Jump to: