Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 359. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, this was my post yesterday.

I've been trying to mine this coin for a few days and it just keeps crashing my rig. I have 6 GTX 1070s and I've tried the given ccminer and the palgin ccminer...both crash after 20 minutes or so.

It is not the hardware as ethereum mines fine for days, overclocked or on stock.

I tried mining it on stock and on OC settings and it crashed the same way.

Recommendations posted were to increase virtual memory & to lower my intensity.

I expanded my virtual memory and lowered the intensity to 17...but I'm getting the same results.

Any other suggestions? Thanks
well install vcredist_x64 or vcredist_x86 from microsoft,and vc_redist.x64 or vc_redist.x86.
and install Net Framework 3.5,and Net Framework 4.5, and directx runtime from microsoft

have installed these already unfortunately. thanks tho
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
The miners shows it. Starting diff is 0.5 or 1 last days, vardiff after.

yes, but if you set your difficulty manually using the password field - p d=0.064, it will start off at .5 then after like 30 seconds or so switch to the diff you set in the worker.
Not working for me from 2-3 days, told you. Ccminer and sgminer.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
Signatum pumped big time Shocked biggest gain in last 7 days of the top 200. Congrats to the holders Smiley when the new tread was opend I thouhgt he should have an eye on this one but becouse of the btc fork I was so distracted that I totally missed the pump
Activity: 12

I've been trying to mine this coin for a few days and it just keeps crashing my rig. I have 6 GTX 1070s and I've tried the given ccminer and the palgin ccminer...both crash after 20 minutes or so.

It is not the hardware as ethereum mines fine for days, overclocked or on stock.

I expanded my virtual memory and lowered the intensity to 17...but I'm getting the same results.

have you tried to lower the tdp to 80 first then have the oc on core clock reset to 0.
If it have become stable, you can increase the core clock oc from there little by little to find the sweet spot.

you can also add this to your .bat file --cpu-priority=3 -i 25

if you guys think this helps, ofcourse I won't refuse youre signatum donation  Wink
BBc3Em17xcEj84fCYfxwQQ61BcipRH9eNA
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

yes, but if you set your difficulty manually using the password field - p d=0.064, it will start off at .5 then after like 30 seconds or so switch to the diff you set in the worker.

Check your power.

Eth is a very low power algo.  My 1070's, without any adjustments (full stock), run it at close to 60% wattage.  Skunk is not as efficient, and your cards are drawing more power, which could be the reason you're seeing crashes.  Try lowering your tdp a bit and see if it helps.

will check it out thanks.
Can someone with some Linux knowledge please complie a windows binary of this - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signatum-skunk-ccminer-krnlx-30mh-1070-525-mh-1080ti-freeopensource-2070862

It looks kind of promising.
Now

No payments for 28062 and 28064. And this is permanent for fast blocks. Proportional shits.

Wel difficulty spiked up to 40K thats why i think on that moment you get low shares

Its from prop payout system.

are you using the vafdiff, or have a worker diff set manually ?

Manually not working from 2-3 days. And does not correspond. You just need to have an accepted shares for the block mining time.

manually works for me.  the diff the pool displays for the worker is different then what you set, but it does work.  for example i settled on a diff of 0.064 per gpu (1070), and it shows as 16.3 on the pool side.  

a lower diff may just give you a fighting chance to at least submit something during those fast blocks.
Activity: 28

well install vcredist_x64 or vcredist_x86 from microsoft,and vc_redist.x64 or vc_redist.x86.
and install Net Framework 3.5,and Net Framework 4.5, and directx runtime from microsoft
Activity: 308
i think SPmod always report up to 20% the real hashrate. i had a farm with report from SPmod3 = 700Mhs hashrate and all computer run well, calculator with whattomine ~ 70 sigt / hour, but reality receive 49 sigt with Suprnova. Always if diff increase or decrease. Anyone test ? which i trust whattomine or Spmod?

And what happen with my transaction, i dont send 287 sigt to any address  Angry look the image

something wrong here !!!

you may have the LEGIT (fake Sp mod 3 from a youtube video or here the newbie acounts that have soo much of good intentions to spread the miner because they are so KIND and gentle and want to reduce their own gain by giving out more hash that increase the Diff

Ps Fearless 90 or something is a Great giver of SP mod3
Now

No payments for 28062 and 28064. And this is permanent for fast blocks. Proportional shits.

Wel difficulty spiked up to 40K thats why i think on that moment you get low shares

Manually not working from 2-3 days. And does not correspond. You just need to have an accepted shares for the block mining time.

Check your power.

Eth is a very low power algo.  My 1070's, without any adjustments (full stock), run it at close to 60% wattage.  Skunk is not as efficient, and your cards are drawing more power, which could be the reason you're seeing crashes.  Try lowering your tdp a bit and see if it helps.

Now

Now

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Smiley
2 x 1080ti + 2x 980ti @ 160Mh/s on skunksp-mod5 mining in Suprnova。
9~11 coins per hour
is it normal?

For the past few hours I've been getting 18 coins per hour with 6x 1080Ti's and 2x 1070's, hence why I am switching pools. Currently giving MN a go but really interested to try chainworksindustries for a fairer payout system, I'm just skeptical about that pool because it has such a low hash rate (2 hours for blocks). A couple of days ago I was getting 60 per hour Sad

Activity: 133
Thank you!
40k difficulty? And why am I getting a little?
How can you buy it?
Thanks for the 5 sigt Smiley Smiley

Sorry so many questions i am very starting: /
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
What is best Sigt pool right now?
I get 1300 coins on 600 mhs on Supra
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Yikes, 4 terahash, it was only 1.4 yesterday. Shocked
They seems to be calculating it based on time between some recent blocks which can be many times smaller than the target time of 60 sec.
Current average block time is 63 sec and average network hashrate is 1.6-1.7TH/s. So don't trust those crazy numbers))
Jump to: