Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 360. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Someone send me some signatum: BRa5mG57fmQPGYWvTQBLGYMXjCxFK18XFA
I just started mining rx 460 but only 6MH / s Sad
  I'm sad

Sent 5 SIGT Smiley

Just wait one day that could be worth thousands!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Someone send me some signatum: BRa5mG57fmQPGYWvTQBLGYMXjCxFK18XFA
I just started mining rx 460 but only 6MH / s Sad
  I'm sad

Just go buy it at the exchange, it's still cheap. If the $1 predictions end up being true, you'll be sitting pretty.
Activity: 42
Now

https://i.imgur.com/mfQgJU7.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ZX3YdGT.jpg

No payments for 28062 and 28064. And this is permanent for fast blocks. Proportional shits.

Wel difficulty spiked up to 40K thats why i think on that moment you get low shares
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Suprnova stealing coins?

No, just uses unfair payout system. Aka proportional.

I am sick of suprnova, I feel like I am losing coins to these DDOS attacks. Most other pools look like they use proportional payment systems too except chainworksindustries but the average block time for that pool is 46 minutes. What pool seems to be the go to now? I am currently trying mn to see if I get a noticeable difference in coins (down to 18 per hour now from ~60 the other day).

Is it normal for Suprnova all time earnings to not match up?
Only showing ~30 short, but what would cause this? The DDOSing?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Now

No payments for 28062 and 28064. And this is permanent for fast blocks. Proportional shits.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Suprnova stealing coins?

can you suggest please better pool?
Activity: 48
Investors started to look at this coin. They told me this is just the same with BCC before, from start the coin at 0.1$, today the coin at 81$. you can check the graph yourself

You really think this could be the next BCC? Shit, I really regret selling a few 1000 SIGT when it was 800 sat, let alone $81! Cry
lol noo why should it? I agreed its hyped right now and also overpriced. except for its unique skunk algoritm the coin has nothing to offer imo
Totally random

Look at the trend, it's so healthy. It's increasing with the same angle, not moving up and down much --> I'm looking for 1$ each now Smiley
Activity: 504
how to mine with amd gpu? I downloaded the miner and edited the bat. tried both solo and pool mining but it doesnt start at all.. my bat: sgminer.exe -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u sikkan.x -p x

using radeon 7990 and 280x

Your cards are too old.

is that so? anyone can confirm? different pools direct to different miners too..confusing

Polaris cards to VEGA are Fine with Mining SIGT. All other AMD cards are too OLD for this new ALGO

Ill keep Cards at equihash then.. I managed to mine just above 100 coins with my CPU atleast Smiley. Will keep em.
Activity: 68
Suprnova stealing coins?

I am sick of suprnova, I feel like I am losing coins to these DDOS attacks. Most other pools look like they use proportional payment systems too except chainworksindustries but the average block time for that pool is 46 minutes. What pool seems to be the go to now? I am currently trying mn to see if I get a noticeable difference in coins (down to 18 per hour now from ~60 the other day).
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
Activity: 48
Suprnova stealing coins?

why? I see 14000 miner in the pool, can you prove your coin is being stolen? I'm on of miner here Smiley, btw don't trust the whattomine 100%, diff is changing and number miner is increasing rapidly
Activity: 82
And who else uses pps/ppls?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Suprnova stealing coins?

Activity: 390
Suprnova stealing coins?
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Yeah, I'm waiting for an entry point, but it just keeps on rising...
Activity: 52
Investors started to look at this coin. They told me this is just the same with BCC before, from start the coin at 0.1$, today the coin at 81$. you can check the graph yourself

You really think this could be the next BCC? Shit, I really regret selling a few 1000 SIGT when it was 800 sat, let alone $81! Cry

You can still by again although at higher price. I believe Sign price will increase to at least 1 USD per SIGN
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Yikes, 4 terahash, it was only 1.4 yesterday. Shocked

Activity: 42

lol noo why should it? I agreed its hyped right now and also overpriced. except for its unique skunk algoritm the coin has nothing to offer imo
Totally random
Activity: 91
6x1060 mining sigt with spmod#3 with intensity 23 gave 111.4MH/s. Although it seems the hash rate fluctuated too much.
Using plaginmod at intensity 24 seems be more stable although maxed at 107.74MH/s

Anyone with 6x1060, what are your hash rate and which miner at which intensity?

your speed of sp3 is higher than mine, can you share how to seting your overclock?

sp3mod 6xGTX1060 (Asus Strix GTX 1060 6GB) - 117.86 MH/s
MSI Afterburner settings:
Memory: -100
Core: +0
PW limit: 77%

Afterburner
Power limit 70%
Core +150
spmod#3 intensity 23
Activity: 52
Dear Developers,

is there any plan to release the IOS and Android wallet?
Jump to: