Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 365. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Argh. Bought some at 3600, thought that was the bottom of the flip. Instead it went to 3400.

GRR

All part of the fun  Wink
Activity: 280
This coin will hit at least hit $1 dollar imo. Maybe not this run up, but sometime this year.

1 USD is very easy once listed to Bittrex

$0.118777 even without Major exchange like Poloniex Bittrex Bitfinex Kraken Gdax Etc

Just listing to bittrex = x10 volume compared to cryptopia

Probably 1 USD this month
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
I wish someone would make a good quality video on how to mine this on a AMD gpu please some body make it happen.

I dont think there is much you can do.  The Suprnova page list the .bat file for mining on sgminer.  Sorry, I cant really help you.
for some reason when mining on my nvidia gpus the supernova pool only shows half the hashrate of what im actually mining.

Anyone else have this issue?

I did.  PM me for solution.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I wish someone would make a good quality video on how to mine this on a AMD gpu please some body make it happen.
Activity: 48
sorry you because this is the first time i log into this thread and become newbee
I came frome vietnam country. I don't know how to by this signatum coin and holding for a long time
what exchange can i buy? what investment process can i invest?Huh???please help me a lot. Tks in advance
Im VNes too, u can join live coin signal group on fb, we can disscuss about this coin

what is the fb link?
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Any ideas on what this coin can be compared with marketcap wise?
Activity: 49
This coin will hit at least hit $1 dollar imo. Maybe not this run up, but sometime this year.
Activity: 53
for some reason when mining on my nvidia gpus the supernova pool only shows half the hashrate of what im actually mining.

Anyone else have this issue?
Activity: 13
sorry you because this is the first time i log into this thread and become newbee
I came frome vietnam country. I don't know how to by this signatum coin and holding for a long time
what exchange can i buy? what investment process can i invest?Huh???please help me a lot. Tks in advance

You will need to have or buy Bitcoin first. Then go to Cryptopia and you can begin exchanging there.

In vietnam we have the website called "Remitano" where everyone can buy and sell bitcoin. Is it true when the first thing i opend my own account
on that platform. And then how can I transfer from Remitanno to Cryptopia bitcoint wallet???

In reverse, whether or not I can withdraw from  Cryptopia???

Sorry you because of my bad english
almost 4k sat now
how high you guys think can go up

$4.00 by end of year if dev keeps updating it (i.e. marketplace).

what is mean marketplace
i think we need more wallet support
almost 4k sat now

$4.00 by end of year if dev keeps updating it (i.e. marketplace).
almost 4k sat now

I like this coin a lot and do think it will go up from here but please realize this is a very risky investment.

Yea don't sell your house

This is not a movement

Buy on teh dips, probably don't sleep with too much in it either, lol

Personally, I'm hodling everything I mine.  Worst case scenario I'm out a couple bucks in electricity.  Best case scenario I end up FIRE (Financial Independence Retire Early) a couple years sooner.  Thats the goal with all my holdings though.  Grin
Activity: 134
assuming it keeps being developed and get listed on major exchanges price should keep increasing.  I'm looking at it as a long term investment.  My Cost of investment is how much eth I could have mined in the same time I mine this.  I will probably break my holdings into quarters and have 3 points to sell at and 1/4 to hold to stake and hold very long term.
Activity: 168

I like this coin a lot and do think it will go up from here but please realize this is a very risky investment.

Yea don't sell your house

This is not a movement

Buy on teh dips, probably don't sleep with too much in it either, lol
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Wow  - Nethash: 3,460,813.75 MH/s.  Grin Great dev support, great community, great coin! Go, go, go Signatum

Grow baby grow!
Activity: 8
Wow  - Nethash: 3,460,813.75 MH/s.  Grin Great dev support, great community, great coin! Go, go, go Signatum
Activity: 280

SIGT is a Safe investment.

The circulating Supply is limited unlike others with billions of coins

Halving is coming which should increase the price

Bittrex followed SIGT twitter account which means x10 VOLUME once SIGT is listed @ Bittrex

SIGT reached 8 million USD Market Cap without even being listed to Poloniex Bittrex Bitfinex Etc

Most profitable to mine at the Moment

Jump to: