Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 364. (Read 823858 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
whats a good buyin?

when your comfortable Cheesy
Please understand the game theory of a free market means NOONE can tell YOU when to buy in unless they wanna make money off your loss hehe
look at the coin, development, team, usecase, buy support, exchange listings, etc, and make an informed decision Smiley
when your done doing that: forget about it all and realize this is the wild west baby and ANYTHING can happen Cheesy

Good Luck!    
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
whats a good buyin?

Just saw a massive dip, that was a good time, i cashed out some while upping my coin count, had to sit there and watch it for a few hours to do that, only 2nd time i've caught it going down And it scared me so bad I reduced the size of my position

GIve it a moment, buy book very think right now
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hi guys. What do you think is the highest supported intensity to mine this coin? And high hashrate mining application? Thank you Smiley

Any ccminer skunk mod is good for high hash. Auto on that mod sets my intensity to 25 which works well on my GTX1070. Getting 26-27mh with no OC per card.

High thank you for answering my question. Smiley Another one is if I set mine to intensity 25 but the result was the same on intensity 22 should I keep setting intensity 22?
Activity: 129
For mining AMD --gpu-platform 2
Exmpl:
Code:
sgminer --gpu-platform 2 -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732  -u xoma11.xoma13 -p x -I 20
pause

if don't work, change --gpu-platform 0-3

Specified platform does not exist.. No GPU's availible..
Choose the value 0 - 3
I only earned on the value of 2
Activity: 53
whats a good buyin?
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
This coin was at 11 cents then went to just above 9 for a couple minutes.  Its now back over 11 and has 500+ million in BTC volume.  That's huge.

Yes but July 23, 24 spiked to .00005 (around 16 cents) then dropped to approx 5 cents same time. Gotta watch charts carefully at highs/lows

Today has fluctuated between 5 cents and 12 cents
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
Exmpl:
Code:
sgminer --gpu-platform 2 -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732  -u xoma11.xoma13 -p x -I 20
pause

Specified platform does not exist.. No GPU's availible..

Working with --gpu-platform 0

Ty Wink
Merit: 115
This coin was at 11 cents then went to just above 9 for a couple minutes.  Its now back over 11 and has 500+ million in BTC volume.  That's huge.
Hi guys. What do you think is the highest supported intensity to mine this coin? And high hashrate mining application? Thank you Smiley

Any ccminer skunk mod is good for high hash. Auto on that mod sets my intensity to 25 which works well on my GTX1070. Getting 26-27mh with no OC per card.
Activity: 54
Activity: 129
Exmpl:
Code:
pause

Argh. Bought some at 3600, thought that was the bottom of the flip. Instead it went to 3400.

GRR

All part of the fun  Wink
i don't think there is a bottom nor a seiling in this coin :')

All the people panic buying.... you can see it was higher few weeks ago, then dipped low, now back up. I let the panic happen and set a low buy price. It will start to dip low again which will trigger a sell off... lol. That's when I buy. Do the same with bitcore which goes up and down like a cheap hooker. Be patient. Once halving happens and miners get less because farms pointed their eth multi gpu miners at SIG, the price will stabalize more as smaller miners decide to leave for something easier to mine and give up.
Activity: 362
how to mine with amd gpu? I downloaded the miner and edited the bat. tried both solo and pool mining but it doesnt start at all.. my bat: sgminer.exe -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u sikkan.x -p x

using radeon 7990 and 280x

Your cards are too old.

Not working for me on rx 480 too...
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Argh. Bought some at 3600, thought that was the bottom of the flip. Instead it went to 3400.

GRR

All part of the fun  Wink
i don't think there is a bottom nor a seiling in this coin :')
Activity: 168
Dear god when will this coin go to another exchange, cryptopia is sooooo slow at creating orders.

I'm going to find the kiwi that runs the place and punish him for being cheap

I'm trying to cancel half my orders because I don't know if it actually went through or what...
Activity: 196
from 3600 to 2800 in 30 minutes :')) whales are playing this game

Yup. Some massive orders really hurting/helping a few.
Activity: 196
how to mine with amd gpu? I downloaded the miner and edited the bat. tried both solo and pool mining but it doesnt start at all.. my bat: sgminer.exe -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u sikkan.x -p x

Your cards are too old.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
from 3600 to 2800 in 30 minutes :')) whales are playing this game
Activity: 504

edit* my bad. didnt wait long enough for miner to init..
Activity: 170
Dear god when will this coin go to another exchange, cryptopia is sooooo slow at creating orders.
Jump to: