Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 59. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
My windows wallet don t unlock and get error - "Invalid password".

But i know for sure what password is valid - i use it for long time and don t change.

What should i do?

I've just unlocked mine with no problem at all. If I were you I'd transfer a small amount of SIGT onto a different wallet to make sure everything alright with password or just try to decrypt your wallet temporarily.

I cant send money from wallet, because it ask password for make transaction Smiley

You should always save your privatekey Shocked

Your unlock was worked before or is first time don't work?
You just make mistake when you create your password
Enter it with MAJ maybe

Not the only person having the problem. I saved mine to multiple places for redundancy, still cant unlock wallet for staking or withrawal.......appears sigt is lost...not a small amount either. For the sake of possibly saving the sigt, how would I ever recover it without the password that it has apparently forgotten.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
somebody can send me 1 signatum? Huh

B4g2MmXFpzD7hQadWYmgXv8r6Hub6nWWsY

Why would they? Why not buy some from an exchange? They hardly cost anything at all. You could buy a thousand for peanuts. Signatum is cheaper than ever right now. Get some before they go up...
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
somebody can send me 1 signatum? Huh

B4g2MmXFpzD7hQadWYmgXv8r6Hub6nWWsY

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

But i know for sure what password is valid - i use it for long time and don t change.

What should i do?

I've just unlocked mine with no problem at all. If I were you I'd transfer a small amount of SIGT onto a different wallet to make sure everything alright with password or just try to decrypt your wallet temporarily.

I cant send money from wallet, because it ask password for make transaction Smiley

You should always save your privatekey Shocked

Your unlock was worked before or is first time don't work?
You just make mistake when you create your password
Enter it with MAJ maybe
Activity: 679
Merit: 103

What should i do?

Activity: 175
Hey guys, i'd like to re-use the Pool slot if SIGT for new coins etc.. Please be so kind and withdraw your remaining funds from https://sigt.suprnova.cc within the next 3 days so I can stop the daemon/close the pool.

thanks !
Hey, man, your pool is great! But you definitely should post an announcement about 3 days withdraw just right after "POW has ended for this coin - thanks for mining on suprnova and please withdraw your remaining funds !" at https://sigt.suprnova.cc/
Activity: 392
Merit: 251

What should i do?

What should i do?

If you are sure than try with your backup wallet same thing

I m tried many times with backup already; it didnt help.

I think this is just bug of wallet and very dissapointed of this.
Not because i lost money (it was nothing - 230 sigt), but not
to be trust in safe and secure saving my money in this wallet.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115

What should i do?

If you are sure than try with your backup wallet same thing
Activity: 224
Soooo..........SIGT price falling on NOVA, volume is quite low.  What to do...what to do.  Over 350k sigt on there.  We definitely need more trading activity.  unless im unaware of another exchange ?

I am not too worried about this. Falling trading volume is due to two things: 1) PoS has kicked in and people are now staking and not trading as much and 2) Miners are not there anymore so they are not dumping the coins anylonger either, finally.

Just give it time for the market to even out a bit again. There are some major changes here to take into account. As awareness of the coin grows, so will the market volume. A lower price for some time is not necessarily bad if we can get the coins into the hands of longer term holders instead.

What should i do?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Guys, do your coins stake?
I'm keeping much SIGTs entire day, but still my stake is 0.00 SIGT. Wallet unlocked, synced, 6 active connections.

Yes I am staking and I am receiving awesome rewards for it too. See my Tweet here for my earnings on the 29th and today; https://twitter.com/CryptovoreCOM/status/914053348038467584
If its not a secret from what staking amount you have your rewards?

Guess another good solid exchange is needed for health circulation, not even best like Polo or Trex, but would be enough like Livecoin, C-cex, Coinex or Hitbtc, cause Yobit was and still speculation tradings exchange and Nova doesn't have much reputation and volume.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Hi you;

I am newbie in crytocurrency field and I don't know much more about techniques

I haven't signed in this thread for a long time because SIGT price decreased steadily after my first purchasing
And at this moment, I am really surprised when knowing that it was already delisted on Crytopia exchange
Only after did I enter my own Crytopia's account, I saw my account remained on online wallet
So could anyone help me to resolve this problem in order to listing on Yobit exchange. I wonder if I could completely lose my account balance
Can you tell me what steps i have to do to transfer my account balance from Cryptopia exchange to Yobit?

I am really sorry you because of my bad english

I am waiting to hearing from you and hightly appreciated your instant reply

Yes, open Yobit account get a wallet address from Yobit for SIGT - in Crytopia go to withdraw, use wallet address from Yobit as the sent to address

You can also get a SIGT local wallet address (on page 1 page of the forum)

for more help goto: YouTube:  local wallet address  / withdraw crytopia
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi you;

I am newbie in crytocurrency field and I don't know much more about techniques

I haven't signed in this thread for a long time because SIGT price decreased steadily after my first purchasing
And at this moment, I am really surprised when knowing that it was already delisted on Crytopia exchange
Only after did I enter my own Crytopia's account, I saw my account remained on online wallet
So could anyone help me to resolve this problem in order to listing on Yobit exchange. I wonder if I could completely lose my account balance
Can you tell me what steps i have to do to transfer my account balance from Cryptopia exchange to Yobit?

I am really sorry you because of my bad english

I am waiting to hearing from you and hightly appreciated your instant reply

Activity: 210
Hey guys, i'd like to re-use the Pool slot if SIGT for new coins etc.. Please be so kind and withdraw your remaining funds from https://sigt.suprnova.cc within the next 3 days so I can stop the daemon/close the pool.

thanks !

please make this announcement pop out a bit more, it is a very important information for other miners to know.
Maybe starting official announcement?

MMh, mining stopped days ago already, so why additional announcements etc..It's posted on the pool and i've posted it here, I don't see any other reason to MORE post it anyway since the pool is obviously unneeded for a now POS only coin Smiley

I just say in case if somebody forgot about it or did their POS start calculation wrong and not expecting it to start anytime soon Smiley

But those are not my coins, I've withdrawn all my coins from Supernova the day I stopped mining Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Announcer with red warning? ?? Pls explain?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

thanks !

please make this announcement pop out a bit more, it is a very important information for other miners to know.
Maybe starting official announcement?

MMh, mining stopped days ago already, so why additional announcements etc..It's posted on the pool and i've posted it here, I don't see any other reason to MORE post it anyway since the pool is obviously unneeded for a now POS only coin Smiley
Soooo..........SIGT price falling on NOVA, volume is quite low.  What to do...what to do.  Over 350k sigt on there.  We definitely need more trading activity.  unless im unaware of another exchange ?

There is Yobit but I don't trust their trading volume.
Maybe the POS is killing the price since everyone now just wants to hold cause they know the coin won't be mineable soon...
Staking workes just fine. Awesome to get free coins:)

Do you mind sharing your staking weight? By those numbers and the way I understood POS, I'd say you have 100k az least
I know it is rude to ask but... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Pages:
Jump to: