Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 55. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
After staking 25000 SIGT for 3 days I got paid 1.8 SIGT LOL'z

Totally worth it! Shocked

When you bought them or mined them and how long they are in your wallet?
Every "Shitcoin" callers, please sell all your coins now, We are continuing to buy on yobit every amount of signatum with technical price and strategy bellow 1000sat.
If you think it is shitcoin so sell it to us, we are there, We don't want to pump, but we need to buy some m. Coins, so help us,

Can sell mine at peak price 5000sat.

Our strategy is that 2 sigt will be 1 eth price in 9-12 month,
We are not trading sigt, we are buying it for long term,
If you pay us now 5000 sat - we will not sell you any amount sorry,
Some people think's that 3 month coin must have the price of 1 year coin,
Year ago people donating 1 eth for nothing to some websites and developers in every cashout, i know that they are very angry now, i don't know what others thinking about signatum but we belive the future of this coin and we are welcome to invest 20-25 bitcoins for +-2 m signatums so come to yobit, we are buying any amount below 1000 sat, good luck to you all 🤠
Activity: 44
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
im staking 86,6k coins...got 344 sigts..fir was 125, 83,128, 0.2, 0.72, 3.6, 5,36
Activity: 533
So much bad blood on Signatum chat. It is not pleasant to see this.
We have bad comments like this for other coins too but not in such a high numbers like here or I am mistaking.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
Every "Shitcoin" callers, please sell all your coins now, We are continuing to buy on yobit every amount of signatum with technical price and strategy bellow 1000sat.
If you think it is shitcoin so sell it to us, we are there, We don't want to pump, but we need to buy some m. Coins, so help us,

I mined this coin for two and a half months, racking up a good few thousand. Phase 1, great. Great network connectivity, easy mining...happy days.

Switch to PoS (phase 2) brought out the underlying issues... Namely that the PoS is skewed to the rich list.

Every other PoS wallet I hold shows weight increasing overtime, and anticipated reward times decreasing. This isn't happening. I started with 3 days, which increased to 4 the next, then to 5, 6 and now 7.

So, place your money here if you like. This isn't emotional, I'm not taking sides on the merits of this coin, but there are far more established coins paying 5% daily. Do the math and place your own bets.

I'm out. Sold. Enjoy my transaction fees. 

You sated that the POS is skewed to the rich list.  Of course it is.  Staking is based upon the number of coins you have.  That is the only FAIR way to implement it.
Activity: 273
I believe in the dev team and think this coin will be the next big thing.

Close to 30k SIGT now Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I don't understand how POS is works here.
I had a lot of coins but all that I got for pos time is 0.23 sigt

Roll Eyes looks good to me
Activity: 796
Merit: 505

Can sell mine at peak price 5000sat.

how many coins do you have and how many staked?

people use coin control and work on getting all your coins as 1 input then you'll be more likely to stake all your coins and use all your age

don't move them into one block unless they've staked or you don't mind losing the age you've accumulated so far
Activity: 140

Activity: 142
Anger and frustrations aside, the more I look at the facts, the more credible the so called fudders appear.

Sigt Proof of Stake  is Proof of Shite. Network weight never changes, expected time to next reward increases every day, making it constantly out of reach for anyone with less than tens of thousands. PoS should deliver proportionately, not selectively.
Then you don't understand how staking works for this coin. Your weight increases with the coin age, so every day it becomes larger. Eventually you will mint a PoS block and get your reward in full for the whole period of waiting. It doesn't matter if you run your wallet constantly or open it once a month or once year.
And of course big holders will get their rewards faster, because there is a fixed number of blocks per day, it cannot include everyone that stake 100 SIGT while there are holders with millions.

i think the issue is that your stake weight wont grow larger than the amount of coins you hold. he's unaware there are different types of pos
for example 1337 can have over 100000 weight if you have over 100000 coins, sigt caps your weight at number of coins like blackcoin,ok and many others so unless you buy more coins or hold a decent amount your less and less likely to stake.

TLDR: people are confusing weight with age
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
Anger and frustrations aside, the more I look at the facts, the more credible the so called fudders appear.

Sigt Proof of Stake  is Proof of Shite. Network weight never changes, expected time to next reward increases every day, making it constantly out of reach for anyone with less than tens of thousands. PoS should deliver proportionately, not selectively.
Just wait. With every day your coins gets bigger PoS weight. So, if you have just few thousand of coins, you should wait. Whales gets theirs rewards earlier. But the system is fair enough.
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

Sigt Proof of Stake  is Proof of Shite. Network weight never changes, expected time to next reward increases every day, making it constantly out of reach for anyone with less than tens of thousands. PoS should deliver proportionately, not selectively.
Then you don't understand how staking works for this coin. Your weight increases with the coin age, so every day it becomes larger. Eventually you will mint a PoS block and get your reward in full for the whole period of waiting. It doesn't matter if you run your wallet constantly or open it once a month or once year.
And of course big holders will get their rewards faster, because there is a fixed number of blocks per day, it cannot include everyone that stake 100 SIGT while there are holders with millions.

Yes your weight is SUPPOSED to increase as your coins age, but not with SIGT. Since POS started my weight has been exactly the same, even as network weight increased. The only thing that increased and has remained stable with me is days to earn reward. That day to earn hasn’t decreased one iota since POS started. The staking for SIGT is broken and not working as it should. And I complained about this days ago and was lambasted by the community for stating these facts. And yes I know how staking works. I’m currently staking 4 other coins and amazingly as time passes my own weight increases and staking time decreases. Not so with SIGT. Fix it
Activity: 490
This coin is going to rebound big time IMO.  It's simple supply and demand.  POS has cut off the supply of this coin, and demand should remain relatively unchanged.  This is one of two privacy coins out there that I know of.  One has to think that one of the two coins will survive over the long term.  Sure, there is definitely a lot of risk involved with this coin but I know I would feel really stupid looking back in a year if I sold this coin now when the value is so low.  I'm holding mine.  It's all house money for me anyways, I mined a bunch of these coins in the beginning.

One of two privacy coins out there? ROFL  Shocked
Activity: 38
This coin is going to rebound big time IMO.  It's simple supply and demand.  POS has cut off the supply of this coin, and demand should remain relatively unchanged.  This is one of two privacy coins out there that I know of.  One has to think that one of the two coins will survive over the long term.  Sure, there is definitely a lot of risk involved with this coin but I know I would feel really stupid looking back in a year if I sold this coin now when the value is so low.  I'm holding mine.  It's all house money for me anyways, I mined a bunch of these coins in the beginning.

I mined this coin for two and a half months, racking up a good few thousand. Phase 1, great. Great network connectivity, easy mining...happy days.

Switch to PoS (phase 2) brought out the underlying issues... Namely that the PoS is skewed to the rich list.

Every other PoS wallet I hold shows weight increasing overtime, and anticipated reward times decreasing. This isn't happening. I started with 3 days, which increased to 4 the next, then to 5, 6 and now 7.

So, place your money here if you like. This isn't emotional, I'm not taking sides on the merits of this coin, but there are far more established coins paying 5% daily. Do the math and place your own bets.

You mined it for +- 3 months but sell it after 3 days in pos?
I can't believe you - sorry 😐 but if you did it - it's your biiiig mistake maaaan....
Activity: 798
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

Activity: 490

Pages:
Jump to: