Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 57. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
everyone for himself must decide what he wants from this point.
To buy more, to sell all or part of it or to hold that he already have in portfolio.

This community is evolving, some nice stuff are coming to the table, "marketplace" is already there, POS period already there and working.
New wallet coming in near future, probably listing on at least one exchange.

And for all who judge, please see when this coin started and look today date.
This project is few months old.

Activity: 334
Merit: 103
do you have some news dev ?

You can better check on telegram, discord or signatum.news for most recent news

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
do you have some news dev ?
Activity: 273
Merit: 250

Less than 2 btc.  Undecided

Looks like SIGT is better on crows' time.

yes, i do believe, they just could not agree on money, that's why they separated. crows did not get the supposed agreement. but he knows how to market sigt then.

Crow is pumping price back then to get attention of bigger exchanges. But I think they didn't let him finish. Now we're here. 1 sat is the new bottom.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Any one know, my wallet is showing staking,
and expect mine the reward is 20 hours it showed.
But since day 1 pos starting till now,
i get NOTHING, using lately version wallet and wallet is up to date
anyone know WHY?
Thanks
Rewards are based on your weight, network weight and diff.
The more coins you have, the more payment you'll get.
There is no reward on a regular time basis. The estimated time before reward is an... estimation. It can be more or less.
That's the same for any PoS coin
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Any one know, my wallet is showing staking,
and expect mine the reward is 20 hours it showed.
But since day 1 pos starting till now,
i get NOTHING, using lately version wallet and wallet is up to date
anyone know WHY?
Thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Enjoy your 5% POS Cheesy while the price just went 20% down in 1 day LOL
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
I don't care about this coin but seeing all you guys trying to fud it is quite amusing. You made your point, move on.

Claims he doesn't care about this coin. Proceeds to make multiple posts in this thread.

I've been around here long enough to have lost count of all these useless pump'n'dump offerings.

It's only FUD if it's not true, kiddo.

But hey, it's your money to lose. Feel free ! What do I know...

You don't care about the coin either correct? You've made multiple posts on this thread aswell, correct? Geeez most of my comments were related to mining/config files. I have not lost any money lolz, I mine and sell when I don't see any point in holding long term. I made a solid profit mining sig and converting it into Zen. Fud or not. You came. You said what you had to say. We read it. Done deal. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I got 26 Sigt from staking like three days ago and nothing since. It says my estimated time to reward is 1 day So I guess i have to leave my wallet running 24/7. Interesting system.
Activity: 448

yes, i do believe, they just could not agree on money, that's why they separated. crows did not get the supposed agreement. but he knows how to market sigt then.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Can one of you guys please explain to me how to stake my coins?  I have my wallet unlocked but it has all my coins listed as "spendable" and where it says "stake" it says 0.00 SIGT.  Do I need to do something in order to stake my coins?  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Coins will only move to stake when you are chosen to mint a block... when that happens depends on how much and how old the coins are.  Check the lower left hand corner lightning bolt icon..

BTW, if your estimated time to receive a reward is a long way off, you don't have to keep your wallet open.  You only need to keep it open (and unlocked) when staking actually occurs.  So you can close the wallet and come back in a week and check your status.
Activity: 170
Hey guys, i'd like to re-use the Pool slot if SIGT for new coins etc.. Please be so kind and withdraw your remaining funds from https://sigt.suprnova.cc within the next 3 days so I can stop the daemon/close the pool.

thanks !

Bump, get your coins everyone
Activity: 273
Merit: 250

The coin should show of what POS is. When and if POS is true and people are really receiving free coins. It might trigger (MIGHT??) interest from investors. But because of too much controversies, this coin is still on wait and see.  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 23
Definitely it will go down. Since nobody is trading, everybody is expecting the 5%. Everybody is holding. Price depends on trading. No trading, no price increase. Expect it to go down as much as 100 Smiley
The price is down because there are no buyers. It is not without the seller.
The more the sellers, the more overbought the supply -> lose value.
The more buyers the supply exceeds demand, the higher the price.
Definitely it will go down. Since nobody is trading, everybody is expecting the 5%. Everybody is holding. Price depends on trading. No trading, no price increase. Expect it to go down as much as 100 Smiley
Activity: 38
Can one of you guys please explain to me how to stake my coins?  I have my wallet unlocked but it has all my coins listed as "spendable" and where it says "stake" it says 0.00 SIGT.  Do I need to do something in order to stake my coins?  Please let me know.  Thanks.
If your coins mature enough (aprox 60+ confirmation in your wallet) and wallet is unlocked, staking will start.
Just check lightning symbol in left bottom corner and you will see somthing like "Expected time to earn reward is xx days"
Thanks.  Do you guys have any idea as to why the value of SIGT keeps on dropping?  I thought POS was supposed to drive the value up.  It's down to only 700 sat right now.  I bought a bit because I think it's cheap but I'm concerned to see the price dropping this low.  It doesn't make sense.
Activity: 175
Can one of you guys please explain to me how to stake my coins?  I have my wallet unlocked but it has all my coins listed as "spendable" and where it says "stake" it says 0.00 SIGT.  Do I need to do something in order to stake my coins?  Please let me know.  Thanks.
If your coins mature enough (aprox 60+ confirmation in your wallet) and wallet is unlocked, staking will start.
Just check lightning symbol in left bottom corner and you will see somthing like "Expected time to earn reward is xx days"
Activity: 38
Pages:
Jump to: