Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 56. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 118
TL; DR.
What is going on with this token? What are the scam accusations? The thread seems full of shill account trying to fud with all sort.

The thread is confusing, check out discord for better information Smiley buying crypto is high risk, buying a fairly new crypto is insane risk. But it is better than the lottery and i think sigt is one of the better risk/reward. But as with all investments dont listen to us who are positive or thoose negative but do the research and make your own opinion Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
TL; DR.
What is going on with this token? What are the scam accusations? The thread seems full of shill account trying to fud with all sort.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Every "Shitcoin" callers, please sell all your coins now, We are continuing to buy on yobit every amount of signatum with technical price and strategy bellow 1000sat.
If you think it is shitcoin so sell it to us, we are there, We don't want to pump, but we need to buy some m. Coins, so help us,
Activity: 46

I like how that bot is still there buying in 15 coin chunks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
LOL, I see so many new accounts created just to write 'buy shitnatum while it's cheap' AGAIN.

yeah ,what will happen when the new accounts spread fud here , the price of SIGN will pump now?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Anger and frustrations aside, the more I look at the facts, the more credible the so called fudders appear.

Sigt Proof of Stake  is Proof of Shite. Network weight never changes, expected time to next reward increases every day, making it constantly out of reach for anyone with less than tens of thousands. PoS should deliver proportionately, not selectively.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Hey guys I am having NO luck on my QT wallet... worked fine for 1+ month now has 0 connections.

I tried completely erasing the wallet & re-downloading with no luck.

My signatum.conf file is fully updated.

Ideas ?
Firewall ?

No it is not the problem -- also have two other wallets working on same PC but not Signatum. Tried to re-boot & only open Signatum wallet and also no good.

Your firewall or even Anti-virus (if it has a behaviour blocker) could still be blocking just the Signatum Wallet. Check your application rules.

Okay must have been an update to Windows Defender. Added an exception in Anti-Virus & I show connections but it doesn't seem to be actually synching.

I've had as many as 16 connections on the Wallet but still out of synch after many hours.

*edit*

Scratch that... managed to get it to work. Not sure why this time but using the new QT wallet fixed it. Even though I tried the same thing yesterday with no luck.

Well update again... it says it's connected but it's not doing anything. Sits at 10-days behind indefinitely:

https://ibb.co/kNuqbG
LOL, I see so many new accounts created just to write 'buy shitnatum while it's cheap' AGAIN.

Putt 2m sig's at 1000 sat to sell and post when you done - we will buy it in 5 minutes
Waiting ...
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

watch out, saying that is a siren call to certain people who may pop up again to lecture everyone..
Activity: 57
I really can't believe the level of hate around here...
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Activity: 224
I want to buy this coin but I don't trust yobit exchange. i think yobit dumping many coins. and fuders who are here they are "yobit cheerleeders"

No problem with YOBIT,

just never let sleep your coin on platform exchange... Wink

That would be my recommendation too. We all know that there is a risk that an exchange may close at any point in time, regardless of how well established it may appear to be. It is still a bit the wild west and as such government bans can have a negative impact on exchange sites for starters. Secondly you never know if the exchange site simply decides to close the door one day for whatever reason. I always strongly recommend to withdraw your coins from any exchange site that you work with (even reputable ones like Kraken, Bitstamp and Bittrex to give a few examples). Then just use them for trading short term and you are safe.

YoBit I have personally had no issues with. My deposits and withdrawals are all processed in a timely manner.
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
849 sat (+10.3%), at yobit, What happened ?
I am a miner, always holding,
I really want to go to the moon   Grin Grin

Probably you'd better sold signatum at 5k on ctyptopia and buy it at very low price later than mining and hodl. do you believe that sigt will rise 5k and higher again? I guess if it  will happen then not soon
Activity: 1
849 sat (+10.3%), at yobit, What happened ?
I am a miner, always holding,
I really want to go to the moon   Grin Grin
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
Price is going up FUDDERS >> By the way thanks for ur hard works ..

Can't believe that these guys do this as their day jobs Tongue

Don't u guys have something to do for ur family ?  and live a beautiful life ?

And for all who judge, please see when this coin started and look today date.
This project is few months old.

Take your logical fallacies and blow them out your ass.

The slide continues.

Enjoy losing your money, chumps.

https://i.imgur.com/Opun3Qv.png

DEFINITELY NOT A pump-and-dump coin. LOL.

https://i.imgur.com/YEU5Gm7.png

Watch now,
We are going to buy some M. Coins from yobit under 1000 sat
If you r interesting to sell below 1000 sat please start to selling, we will buy it ...

This is my first post, we love good projects, we will start to buy it in next houre...
Txs
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
I want to buy this coin but I don't trust yobit exchange. i think yobit dumping many coins. and fuders who are here they are "yobit cheerleeders"

No problem with YOBIT,

just never let sleep your coin on platform exchange... Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 85
Activity: 14
Signatum is the future! Buy while price is low Smiley
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
And for all who judge, please see when this coin started and look today date.
This project is few months old.

Take your logical fallacies and blow them out your ass.

The slide continues.

Enjoy losing your money, chumps.

LOL, devs made 80 000 $ or more on premined blocks when dumped it into your asses, and you still live in illusion to get it back to 1st pump price :-D
In some time all your Shitnatum won't even be worth one bullet to end this drama.
Priceless experience about humans.
Pages:
Jump to: