Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 58. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 105
I don't get it, if you feel that way then why take the time to visit this thread and post negative comments? Nothing better to do with your time? Surely it's better to get involved in something you actually want to invest in.

Taking the time to visit this thread to laugh at all you idiots for involving yourself with a shitcoin that's not even in the top 100.

Signatum brings nothing new to the table.

Had you invested in Bitcoin instead, you'd be better off.

But please, go on and tell me why I should "invest" in this shitcoin ?

vs

Cool story bro, so why are you still here? I don't care about this coin but seeing all you guys trying to fud it is quite amusing. You made your point, move on.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
My wallet was always unlocked... the staking sign says it's staking and my weight is the amount of coins I have ~13000. For a week now it was like this, I haven't received a peanut... It always says you will receive in one day... but the next day it says the same thing and I still get nothing.

Yes, this is also what I notiiced. The estimated staking time changes. Sometimes it even becomes longer. I have 10,000 coins staking. I just left it unlocked for staking 24 hours because I put it in my mining rig. After two days I got 3.16 SIGT as stake reward.

Here's an article about staking on a different coin. This could help clarify how staking works. From the article, it says staking 24 hours is not required. But you have to run your wallet for a few hours from time to time.

Proof of Stake Explained
https://www.bitcoinplus.org/blog/proof-stake-explained

Activity: 314
Like the devs reminded us, it is better that we focus on SIGT related issues and help members with their concerns and update them on any new developments or announcements. Don't quote or engage those who think SIGT is a scam or pump and dump coin. Let's respect their views, that's their right. Let's just move on.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
My wallet was always unlocked... the staking sign says it's staking and my weight is the amount of coins I have ~13000. For a week now it was like this, I haven't received a peanut... It always says you will receive in one day... but the next day it says the same thing and I still get nothing.
Activity: 224
Hi, I am a new in a cryptocurrency business. Could you tel me, my staking icon is an inactive. It says: " Not staking because you don't have active coins". What I need to do? I have on my wallet 1000Sig and on YoBit 21000. Do I still need to withdraw from YoBit or can not participate in a staking process?

You have to have coins in your local wallet on your PC or Mac. Then you need to unlock your wallet. For a thorough overview of what to look out for to ensure your are staking have a look at this YouTube video from one of the community members: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpl30-71NkM
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I got the same problem with staking, i got 2 staking rewards and now it stops and is stuck at 1 day.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi, I am a new in a cryptocurrency business. Could you tel me, my staking icon is an inactive. It says: " Not staking because you don't have active coins". What I need to do? I have on my wallet 1000Sig and on YoBit 21000. Do I still need to withdraw from YoBit or can not participate in a staking process?
Activity: 224
Hi. I was staking 13000 sigt for the last week. Every day it showed :"approximate time to receive reward is 1 day"... the next day it showed the same thing but I never got anything... and like this for the last 7 days now! Can somebody explain what the joke is with this whole staking thing...Huh

Have you unlocked your wallet? Also are you using the old or the new wallet? I am using the new wallet and personally speaking I have not had any issues in not getting rewards. Mine are projected to be every 2 hours.
Activity: 280
Lol, greedy buttheads, man is asking for ONE coin worth nothing and you ask for what? ;-D

no one is being greedy, just curious as to why only 1.

noticed you never sent him any  Grin

1 sent
Activity: 175
my wallet still can't sync last 10 days transactions Angry maybe some advice?

First, backup your entire wallet folder to another folder to be sure, so you have something to get back to. Next you can download the bootstrap and follow the instrucitons.

https://github.com/signatumd/releases/blob/master/bootstrap

Thanks, dude, it helps!

BTW bootstrap doesn't updated every 24 hours any more as it said in description, last time it was updated 4 days ago, so last 4 days transactions I was sync for 3hours Sad but anyway finaly I've got sync wallet!!! Grin
Activity: 138
Iv sent it to u Smiley
Activity: 155
no purpose spécial
I just want 1 signatum

in future it will have some value so I want one

But just one. Sent.

By the way signatum PoS is strange. I though it will be staking 24/7 not every X day depending on weight. It's like mining on smaller or bigger pools. Luck or no luck.
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
somebody can send me 1 signatum? Huh

B4g2MmXFpzD7hQadWYmgXv8r6Hub6nWWsY

Why would they? Why not buy some from an exchange? They hardly cost anything at all. You could buy a thousand for peanuts. Signatum is cheaper than ever right now. Get some before they go up...

just one  Wink

Unikaq is it one you need?

What is the purpose of this one coin?

no purpose spécial
I just want 1 signatum

in future it will have some value so I want one
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Lol, greedy buttheads, man is asking for ONE coin worth nothing and you ask for what? ;-D

Why would they? Why not buy some from an exchange? They hardly cost anything at all. You could buy a thousand for peanuts. Signatum is cheaper than ever right now. Get some before they go up...

just one  Wink

Unikaq is it one you need?

What is the purpose of this one coin?

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

just one  Wink
Merit: 106
Announcer with red warning? ?? Pls explain?

This is a pump'n'dump coin.

Utterly worthless, and a waste of time for everyone involved with it.

I don't get it, if you feel that way then why take the time to visit this thread and post negative comments? Nothing better to do with your time? Surely it's better to get involved in something you actually want to invest in.
Announcer with red warning? ?? Pls explain?

This is a pump'n'dump coin.

Utterly worthless, and a waste of time for everyone involved with it.

https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you/contact-us
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
My windows wallet don t unlock and get error - "Invalid password".

But i know for sure what password is valid - i use it for long time and don t change.

What should i do?

I've just unlocked mine with no problem at all. If I were you I'd transfer a small amount of SIGT onto a different wallet to make sure everything alright with password or just try to decrypt your wallet temporarily.

I cant send money from wallet, because it ask password for make transaction Smiley

You should always save your privatekey Shocked

Your unlock was worked before or is first time don't work?
You just make mistake when you create your password
Enter it with MAJ maybe

Wallet worked fine from the very beginning; but in one day (2 weeks ago) is says "password incorrect" error.
I tried reboot the wallet, restore it from backup, reboot pc, etc - and 1-2 times password was correct.
I don t know why and what the problem it was.

So i withdraw money to the mac wallet (which working perfect) and forgot about win wallet;
but receive little incoming from sigt pool.

And get again "password incorrect" error.
Activity: 112
Hi. I was staking 13000 sigt for the last week. Every day it showed :"approximate time to receive reward is 1 day"... the next day it showed the same thing but I never got anything... and like this for the last 7 days now! Can somebody explain what the joke is with this whole staking thing...Huh
Pages:
Jump to: