Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 77. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
https://blockstats.pw/signatum/

Added some PoS info. Don't think staking calc is required, just get 5% and divide by time period Smiley
First 2 PoS rewards were 250 and 430 SIGT Cool

Do you know how the network staking weight is calculated?

Can you calculate the amount of coins in the network set to staking?

Looks good
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
I am doing it right

your contribution is 5046
Network Contribution is 11390000
Expected time to win the reward is 1 day

I only have one question, who knows when we received the payment

With weight of 5000 probably never. Days for staking keep increasing with network weight. Weight gone from 11 mil to 17 mil in a few min. Your staking is prob more than 1 day now.

thank you for answering it does not make sense then to keep my sigt, i hope to upload 1000 satoshi and sell

With only 5000 you’ll get something but if lots of people hold and stake you won’t get as much as you would like too
Activity: 349
I am doing it right

With weight of 5000 probably never. Days for staking keep increasing with network weight. Weight gone from 11 mil to 17 mil in a few min. Your staking is prob more than 1 day now.

thank you for answering it does not make sense then to keep my sigt, i hope to upload 1000 satoshi and sell
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
POS network weight (~number of coins) is around 17-18 million right now so only a fraction of the coins are staking. I guess that number will be an indicator of interest in POS vs just short term pump and dump.

EDIT: I bet most people don't even know SIGT has hit POS (well, hybrid).
Activity: 27
what happened to sigt difficulty ?

according to wtm
Difficulty:            252,352.223
Difficulty 24h:       11,649.276
Difficulty 3 days:     9,364.766
Difficulty 7 days:     8,772.458

Difficulty  to the moon
I  think there is no  profit to mine sigt  on such market price
Activity: 224
Also I see the price steadily rising on Yobit. 
My guess is it's about to spike between now and 24 hours from now once everyone moves their SIGT to wallets for staking.
 Will result in much less supply of coins for sale.
I am doing it right

Activity: 349
I am doing it right

Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator
Code:
   "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 252352.22305333,
        "proof-of-stake" : 1314869.09314866
    },

LOL, what?
Code is broken, no surprise? :-D

http://lpool.name/explorer/SIGT?start=98604
POS domination, "network weight is 14453877"...

on a side note, check whattomine for funsies Cheesy
Yeah. It continues to say I'm staking, and says estimated time for reward 1 minute, but shows 0 staking. I'm assuming I'm staking because my wallet is open and not encrypted. Like we don't need to assign a certain amount of coin for staking correct?

Does it show a weight for your coins?

You will not put coins up for staking until your number comes up in a solution.  I mined Trezarcoin and that is the way that one worked.  

The 'expected time' is based upon averages.  One day I was awarded 600 TZC's in staking.  Then I could go 2 days and nothing.

Well I started at 1 hour for staking, then went to 1 day, 6 minutes later says 2 days (edit) now 2 mins later 3 days. At this rate of increase I’ll never get staking reward and I have thousands of sigt. Lol

Just watching network weight increase more and more. 11 million, 2 mins later 14 million, ooops now 15.5 million. O well. Who wants my sigt?
Activity: 155
How long have you tried to keep the wallet open for? Adding the nodes did the trick for me.

First time for few minutes, next 10 and now about half a hour. I got 3 connections... then 0-1 and now 1-2.

Others have had to reinstall the QT wallet for it to work (ALWAYS back up your wallet if you do that just to be safe - also make multiple copes of it on USB drives if you can).

Yea, I know. I though about keeping backup of wallet on gdrive... on .rar encrypted file Smiley

If you created the addresses in the wallet I would not be concerned, that is alright really. They all lead to your wallet anyways.

A bit strange way without any user interference. Hovewer removing adresses should be possible.

Last question I cannot answer, I haven't even checked mine, I have 10 TB so I am not so worried Smiley

Well, I haven't so much space. My folder on /roaming is growing so probably everything started to work. But still strange only 3 peers.

your English seems ok, what country are you from,

At the moment i do not mean to offend but i get an 80s vibe from your message. maybe European (eastern or spain) correct me by all means.

ensure your ports are open on your router to allow connections, there are many guides on Google to help with this, dependent on router.

addresses with a zero balance can be deleted from your interface, however, not from the block chain.

No one ever told me that my written accent in in the style of the eighties. I like 80's music but I feel a bit strange now. And for you information... partially yes - mid-eastern europe.

How can I delete that zero balanced adressed? I don't see any "delete/remove" or something

I've had my wallet running for a month and a half, with a few breaks of a few hours here and there. For the most part I average 40 to 50 peer connections, while mining and running several other wallets.

Also, word to the wise, never use Kaspersky, unless you like Russian spyware.

Maybe it needs really much more time to sync, not like in torrents. I'll let it run for longer time.

I use Kaspesrky since 06 version. In opposite to Avast or Norton it never failed me. And... I prefer it that Windows Defender. I will try to make it work with signatum wallet tomorrow. I hope.
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Code:
   "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 252352.22305333,
        "proof-of-stake" : 1314869.09314866
    },

LOL, what?
Code is broken, no surprise? :-D
Activity: 280
Hi,
I'm familiar with cryptocurrencies for few years, hovewer finally now I decided to make an account on bitcointalk (better late than never).

Until now I've never used offline wallet - only blockchain or exchanges for making shorts and longs. I've a considerable amount of SIGT on... cryptopia and decided to withdraw it to offline wallet cause I don't trust Yobit (bittrex, c'mon!).

I've few questions:
1. I downloaded wallet but it won't sync. I added signatum.conf file and added nodes (+sigt.suprnova.cc node) and restarted it several times. All the time I've 0-1 connections to network.

2. As I see I got new adress automatically generated, but I added new, second one. How can I remove it without removing wallet.dat?
3. How much space does entire core(transactions history) take on my disk?

Thanks in advance nad let's hope to the moon Smiley

PS. My antivirus is disabled. Kaspersky definitely doesn't like signatum wallet, gives false positive and block it at every possible (and impossible) way. Even I added it few tiems to exceptions. Not it's disabled completely. Do you had similar problem with it?

your English seems ok, what country are you from,

At the moment i do not mean to offend but i get an 80s vibe from your message. maybe European (eastern or spain) correct me by all means.

ensure your ports are open on your router to allow connections, there are many guides on Google to help with this, dependent on router.

addresses with a zero balance can be deleted from your interface, however, not from the block chain.

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
So... 500-600-1300 coins PoS blocks, who mints so much?) Maybe it counts the whole age from the coin launch.
Wallet with 150k coins just minted 1317 Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hi,
I'm familiar with cryptocurrencies for few years, hovewer finally now I decided to make an account on bitcointalk (better late than never).

Until now I've never used offline wallet - only blockchain or exchanges for making shorts and longs. I've a considerable amount of SIGT on... cryptopia and decided to withdraw it to offline wallet cause I don't trust Yobit (bittrex, c'mon!).

I've few questions:
1. I downloaded wallet but it won't sync. I added signatum.conf file and added nodes (+sigt.suprnova.cc node) and restarted it several times. All the time I've 0-1 connections to network.

2. As I see I got new adress automatically generated, but I added new, second one. How can I remove it without removing wallet.dat?

PS. My antivirus is disabled. Kaspersky definitely doesn't like signatum wallet, gives false positive and block it at every possible (and impossible) way. Even I added it few tiems to exceptions. Not it's disabled completely. Do you had similar problem with it?

How long have you tried to keep the wallet open for? Adding the nodes did the trick for me. Others have had to reinstall the QT wallet for it to work (ALWAYS back up your wallet if you do that just to be safe - also make multiple copes of it on USB drives if you can).

If you created the addresses in the wallet I would not be concerned, that is alright really. They all lead to your wallet anyways.

Last question I cannot answer, I haven't even checked mine, I have 10 TB so I am not so worried Smiley

I've had my wallet running for a month and a half, with a few breaks of a few hours here and there. For the most part I average 40 to 50 peer connections, while mining and running several other wallets.

Also, word to the wise, never use Kaspersky, unless you like Russian spyware.
Activity: 224
Hi,

I've few questions:

How long have you tried to keep the wallet open for? Adding the nodes did the trick for me. Others have had to reinstall the QT wallet for it to work (ALWAYS back up your wallet if you do that just to be safe - also make multiple copes of it on USB drives if you can).

Activity: 16
Yeah. It continues to say I'm staking, and says estimated time for reward 1 minute, but shows 0 staking. I'm assuming I'm staking because my wallet is open and not encrypted. Like we don't need to assign a certain amount of coin for staking correct?

Does it show a weight for your coins?

You will not put coins up for staking until your number comes up in a solution.  I mined Trezarcoin and that is the way that one worked. 

The 'expected time' is based upon averages.  One day I was awarded 600 TZC's in staking.  Then I could go 2 days and nothing.
Thanks for reply. Yeah it shows my weight in staking at bottom lighting symbol.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Why we don't see the POS blocks in the block explorer yet?

http://explorer.signatum.download/index.php?0618fa97cf8d102fe65cedd68c6b63c7c41416f93b71c8ceb0e68c1037966d65

just mining rewards, but no POS rewards...

Prob. complete PoS starts after block 100,000or mabe i'm wrong!!

. PoW/PoS after block 98500
. Last PoW Block: 100,000
. Pure PoS after block 100,000

Correct, it's hybrid through to block 100k
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
https://blockstats.pw/signatum/

Added some PoS info. Don't think staking calc is required, just get 5% and divide by time period Smiley
First 2 PoS rewards were 250 and 430 SIGT Cool
Activity: 155
Hi,

I've few questions:

Pages:
Jump to: