Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 76. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
has anyone tried sending sigt from cryptopia to local wallet? almost 12hrs of waiting but didnt recieve yet. is this normal guys?
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Holy shit the network weight. Sad
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
A couple questions  guys , with PoS started :

1) To mine PoS need to keep wallet open and unlocked ?
2) To move wallet to another computer that is on 24/7 just copy the C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Signatum to another computer ?

2) Backup your wallet through the qt wallet.  Take the backup file to your new computer.  Download the qt wallet on the new computer.  It will be installed to c/users/appdata/signatum.  Delete the wallet.dat file.  Copy your backup wallet to the signatum folder.  Change the name to wallet.dat or w/e the extension was.  Open the qt wallet and let it sync.
Activity: 9
staking how many coin needed to gain 1 sigt?
how long is hold time?
Activity: 59
A couple questions  guys , with PoS started :

1) To mine PoS need to keep wallet open and unlocked ?
2) To move wallet to another computer that is on 24/7 just copy the C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Signatum to another computer ?

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
So congrats all with POS age beginning, it was hard but we made it  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
With all the negative information that I see through the different exchanges. I guess the best thing I can do is to wait until it is ok to invest in Signatum at much lower price. Any tips what exchange would be better in dealing with Signatum?

What do you mean "all the negative information that I see through the different exchanges"? There was only an issue with Cryptopia and I'm not entirely sure it wasn't Cryptopia's fault. Currently the only exchange with any volume is YoBit and I'd expect the price to rise over the next days/weeks/months. We'll see, though.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
With all the negative information that I see through the different exchanges. I guess the best thing I can do is to wait until it is ok to invest in Signatum at much lower price. Any tips what exchange would be better in dealing with Signatum?
Activity: 8
Hello guys,

I am staking too, but isn't dangerous to keep the wallet unlocked?  Huh
Activity: 798
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Huh? The network weight is ~26-27 million. Your math means only ~0.26-0.27 SIGT are being staked.

EDIT: Also, my weight is shown as the number of coins I'm holding.
The weight that is written in getstakinginfo command in console. The one in a hint is already converted)
But I'm not sure it's the staked coins exactly, this value is calculated from the last 72 PoS blocks (summ of all difficulties * 4294967296 / sum of all block times).
I think it should represent staked coins)) And your weight is an amount of mature coins multiplied by their age (in days I guess).
Activity: 27
Do you know how the network staking weight is calculated?
Can you calculate the amount of coins in the network set to staking?
Yep. Divide network weight by 100000000, that will be the amount of coin that are currently mature enough to be staked and are actually being staked.
It's not all the stakable coins, I don't think there is an easy way to calculate that.

Huh? The network weight is ~26-27 million. Your math means only ~0.26-0.27 SIGT are being staked.

Talking about the stats on this explorer: https://blockstats.pw/signatum/
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yep. Divide network weight by 100000000, that will be the amount of coin that are currently mature enough to be staked and are actually being staked.
It's not all the stakable coins, I don't think there is an easy way to calculate that.

No blocks found in pools after the POS kicked in .. DIFF is way above the charts ..

Before POS - 150 coins per day
Now - 0.4 coins per day Tongue
PoS and PoW both use dark gravity wave 3 diff algo up to block 100k, so no mining)))

Great thanks for that
No blocks found in pools after the POS kicked in .. DIFF is way above the charts ..

good news
Finally we get rid of short profit miner and expect no big dump at the price
Yep. Divide network weight by 100000000, that will be the amount of coins that are currently mature enough to be staked and are actually being staked.
Well, not currently, for the last 72 PoS blocks, but somewhere close)
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE

Activity: 254
Merit: 110
I have 20000 and it say 1 day for rewards

that doesnt sound very good  Huh

Depends totally upon what the rewards are... no?

The real value of staking is not the 5% interest.  It is locking coins up from sale, reducing supply and as a result, likely an increase in value for the 20K you own.

Activity: 208
I have 20000 and it say 1 day for rewards

that doesnt sound very good  Huh
Activity: 15
fck my life, i transferred my sigt from an old mining pool to cryptopia by accident instead of my wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: