Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 80. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I've sent 2 transactions to my cryptopia wallet on 23th and 24th september i think, but they havent showed up yet. What do you think guys, should i wait for them to arrive at all?

Hows yobit? Is it working fine?

That's long after Cryptopia shut down the wallets. They might credit you eventually but I wouldn't hold my breath. At some point they have to say they're done & stop monitoring the SIGT addresses & updating people's balances.
I received everything that went there (approx 3 weeks later), so you can wait for a bit and if not received send them a ticket with transaction details.. I had to transfer my SIGT and INPAY both to Yobit recently.. sad, that Cryptopia didn't manage to resolve the issues on their end.. no issues with yobit so far though

I bet that cryptodevil is so pissed off on SIGT because his bots lost lots of money in Cryptopia Grin even Lauda joins in to FUD and buy manually!  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
How can I add new nodes to OSX signatum wallet? I checked in Signatum folder but I can't find *.conf file.

Create one in the folder, open a new text document save it as signatum.conf. then here you can place the nodes.  Wink
Activity: 1
Any news about craptopia "lost" deposits of sigt during wallet "maintainance"?

I got mine 2-3 days ago. Moved all to yobt.
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
How can I add new nodes to OSX signatum wallet? I checked in Signatum folder but I can't find *.conf file.
what do we have to do to be ready for pos?

Just ensure your wallet is unlocked for staking, indicated by the padlock in the bottom left corner, as long as you have connection to the network, your coins will stake.

Take a look over on discord for development of staking, using a raspberry pi. This will prove to be more energy efficient, in the long term  Wink

Thanks for the info. So it doesn't matter how many coins we have in the wallet?

whatever coins you have in your wallet will result in your network weight, so less coins=less weight, more coins=more weight.  Wink
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Just ensure your wallet is unlocked for staking, indicated by the padlock in the bottom left corner, as long as you have connection to the network, your coins will stake.

Take a look over on discord for development of staking, using a raspberry pi. This will prove to be more energy efficient, in the long term  Wink

Thanks for the info. So it doesn't matter how many coins we have in the wallet?
Activity: 175

POS in 24 hrs ?

Nope.  pos starts in 8 hours

yup, that's why there's a lot going on with sigt. Right now, whales are trying to pull down the price of the coin.

i don't understand why would they want to do that?

dump to a very cheap price ,and buy more use little money ,then gain more pos . did you know that?

OK. But if they already bought the coin and now they have to sell it just to buy it again, i can't see any logic behind. Everybody loves to buy when it's cheap, but no point to make it cheap by yourself just to buy more. Coz, in that case you are losing money. Or at least, not gaining anything...
whales sales to drop the price and to buy more coins at cheaper prices. Nothing new, just market manipulations.
Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator

you can keep your wallet encrypted while staking, this will prevent someone from stealing your coins even if the PC you are staking with is hacked.

you can do this by going
Settings -> Unlock Wallet -> (check) For staking only -> click OK
but your wallet will get locked after some time of inactivity

So instead you can go
Help -> Debug Window -> Console
and type

Code:
walletpassphrase YourWalletPassword 9999999 true

will keep your wallet unlocked for staking only for 9999999 seconds (that is ~115 days)
Don't forget to hit
Code:
Ctrl + L
to clear the console window.

happy staking!

Activity: 142
Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator
This is first coin I was able to mine a decent amount before POS,

Very interesting feeling
Activity: 23
i didn't follow the drama but there is any chance that this coin will be added again to cryptopia? what was the issue that make crypotopia delist this coin?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Time to setup my wallet for staking Smiley
I've sent 2 transactions to my cryptopia wallet on 23th and 24th september i think, but they havent showed up yet. What do you think guys, should i wait for them to arrive at all?

That's long after Cryptopia shut down the wallets. They might credit you eventually but I wouldn't hold my breath. At some point they have to say they're done & stop monitoring the SIGT addresses & updating people's balances.

Ahh okay, thanks. I missed the announcements
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
I got mine eventually, but I deposited early on during that maintenance.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Block   Hash   Difficulty   Time (UTC)   Tx# · Value out
98139   ef08cb83d3d914af…   5301.10   2017-Sep-27 17:13:10   27 · 162978.98

PoS Time in less than 400 blocks!!!
Activity: 84

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

Activity: 87
Now, wait and see what happens .  Hope everything goes well
Pages:
Jump to: