Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 79. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Also I see the price steadily rising on Yobit.  My guess is it's about to spike between now and 24 hours from now once everyone moves their SIGT to wallets for staking.  Will result in much less supply of coins for sale.

the price is rising because of the bot.
They should rename it to YoBot...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
dodopool.com operator
If my wallet is under NAT (private IP)
Did not open port fordward,
Will I not receive PoS rewards?
Or will the efficiency be worse?
 Huh

you don't need to open a port, unless you are using 10+ years old router.
QT wallet will forward the port using Upnp

I don't even add any nodes, or create a conf file for SGT, give the wallet 5-6 minutes and it'll find 50+ nodes using peer discovery.

The only problem is if you have a security software blocking ports, you'll have problems.
Activity: 128
Also I see the price steadily rising on Yobit.  My guess is it's about to spike between now and 24 hours from now once everyone moves their SIGT to wallets for staking.  Will result in much less supply of coins for sale.

the price is rising because of the bot.
Activity: 28
If my wallet is under NAT (private IP)
Did not open port fordward,
Will I not receive PoS rewards?
Or will the efficiency be worse?
 Huh
Activity: 43
Added nodes from first topic, wallet version 1.0.0.0-g32a928e.
But still having only 1 connection. Is it normal?
I have 48 at the moment using latest wallet
Check if you have any security software blocking them as pr0ximus said earlier

I regularly see people asking about wallet not syncing. There may be multiple reasons (I can speak for Windows version).

1. Firewall blocks the port the wallet runs - Make sure you allow the port wallet uses in your firewall
2. Incorrect Clock time syncing - Make sure you enable "Set timezone automatically", Synchronize your internet time and use NIST's clock for syncing (they appear to be more accurate).
3. No connection with nodes - Add more nodes into signatum.conf file (you have to create the conf file)
4. AV or other similar software blocks - Ensure you download the wallet only from official link (that's a safe link) and add them to the exclusion list.
5. Poor network connection - check your internet connection
6. Give it some time - Once you add nodes or get some connections, it takes a lot of time to sync. Make sure you keep track of the current block your wallet has synced with, give it some time and check if it has increased.

PS: I'm using the old wallet and did not face issues with either versions.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Added nodes from first topic, wallet version 1.0.0.0-g32a928e.
But still having only 1 connection. Is it normal?
Activity: 71
Activity: 71
The countdown is on!!  I've got 19,000 SIGT on Yobit I need to transfer over to my wallet.  So no one seems to have replied to a question I posed a few days ago.

How will the 5% be distributed, as a SIGT deposit to your wallet?  Or other?
Activity: 644
Today I found a new exchange for SIGT and here is a link: https://stocks.exchange/. It just started so that there are no completed sales transactions yet.
I tried to send 10 sigt and deposit works. I gave the 10 signatum sales test (this transaction is there).
Activity: 334
Merit: 103
My Windows wallet says staking and says my weight but the dashboard of wallet says stake:0.00 sigt

we are on block 98330, stake begins on 98500  Smiley
Activity: 85
pos starts in 3 hours  Wink
Activity: 16
My Windows wallet says staking and says my weight but the dashboard of wallet says stake:0.00 sigt
Activity: 85
Does anyone in UK (for next day or 2 day delivery) bought and stake coins with Raspbery PI? I would appreciate PM with your feedback on what you use and if possible link to direct me on the right path for beginner so I could buy all that is needed to stake at once ? Thanks!

on discord you can find quick answer about PI, unfortunately i dont know(

about viruses also from discord: "somes Qt wallets says that the wallet is a IRCBot
this happens on linda, zoin, and some others too
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20244643 <- read more about it here"
Activity: 10
Anyone else try downloading and running the new Windows wallet GUI for Signatum? It says released 7 days ago on GitHub, but it tripped Windows Defender as well as 19/64 engines on VirusTotal while the prior version that I had trips 0/64 on VirusTotal?

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/e2e9ddc9c81430b24f08c63a7084aa26c7a3133fdd9406fd1c27684bd20cb129/detection
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Will we get a signatum-cli to check on staking info and such ?
Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator
Does anyone in UK (for next day or 2 day delivery) bought and stake coins with Raspbery PI? I would appreciate PM with your feedback on what you use and if possible link to direct me on the right path for beginner so I could buy all that is needed to stake at once ? Thanks!

i did not setup a wallet on it, but https://thepihut.com does next day delivery
Activity: 43
Activity: 110
what do we have to do to be ready for pos?

Just ensure your wallet is unlocked for staking, indicated by the padlock in the bottom left corner, as long as you have connection to the network, your coins will stake.

Take a look over on discord for development of staking, using a raspberry pi. This will prove to be more energy efficient, in the long term  Wink

Thanks for the info. So it doesn't matter how many coins we have in the wallet?

whatever coins you have in your wallet will result in your network weight, so less coins=less weight, more coins=more weight.  Wink

Wonderful! I was worried that I don't have enough coins.
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
How can I add new nodes to OSX signatum wallet? I checked in Signatum folder but I can't find *.conf file.
Adding nodes to OSX ~/Library/Application Support/Signatum/signatum.conf
Thank you man, I was searching for file but I didn't know that I must create one. It is working now, got 3 connections but I am still 7 weeks behind. I should prepare for POS, so I can move coins from yobit to my wallet.
Activity: 138
How can I add new nodes to OSX signatum wallet? I checked in Signatum folder but I can't find *.conf file.
Adding nodes to OSX ~/Library/Application Support/Signatum/signatum.conf
Pages:
Jump to: