Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 78. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 100
I am doing it right

your contribution is 5046
Network Contribution is 190000
Expected time to win the reward is 7 minutes

Activity: 254
Merit: 110
Yeah. It continues to say I'm staking, and says estimated time for reward 1 minute, but shows 0 staking. I'm assuming I'm staking because my wallet is open and not encrypted. Like we don't need to assign a certain amount of coin for staking correct?

Does it show a weight for your coins?

You will not put coins up for staking until your number comes up in a solution.  I mined Trezarcoin and that is the way that one worked. 

The 'expected time' is based upon averages.  One day I was awarded 600 TZC's in staking.  Then I could go 2 days and nothing.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Yeah. It continues to say I'm staking, and says estimated time for reward 1 minute, but shows 0 staking. I'm assuming I'm staking because my wallet is open and not encrypted. Like we don't need to assign a certain amount of coin for staking correct?
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
nvOC forever
Why we don't see the POS blocks in the block explorer yet?

http://explorer.signatum.download/index.php?0618fa97cf8d102fe65cedd68c6b63c7c41416f93b71c8ceb0e68c1037966d65

just mining rewards, but no POS rewards...

Prob. complete PoS starts after block 100,000or mabe i'm wrong!!

. PoW/PoS after block 98500
. Last PoW Block: 100,000
. Pure PoS after block 100,000

Activity: 280

http://explorer.signatum.download/index.php?0618fa97cf8d102fe65cedd68c6b63c7c41416f93b71c8ceb0e68c1037966d65

Is your wallet setup for staking?
Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Activity: 280
Staking has begun, a big thank you to the community, and Devs for hanging on in through stormy weather.

It has not been easy for Signatum, the Devs, or the community to hold it together through extremely turbulent times, however, together, through adversity, we have made it this far.

Let's continue to push into the future, against all odds.

Alone we are a movement, together we are a force... Wink

Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Lets go staking ~ !
Activity: 71
Block 98500!!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
I would venture to guess the 5% is the result from an equation that takes into account luck and the number of total coins.  Probability would reliably give the 5% with the proper equation for this.
It just gives you the value based on your coins' age and amount. Other things are really irrelevant, only 5% interest means you don't even need to have your wallet online all the time.
You can open wallet once a year and get your stake, it will be 5%. If you keep it online it will be around 5.1% depending on the network weight.
I would venture to guess the 5% is the result from an equation that takes into account luck and the number of total coins.  Probability would reliably give the 5% with the proper equation for this.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
Quick question...

is the ONLY staking reward a 5% annual return?  If so, how can that be a reliable number given the luck involved?
Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator
If my wallet is under NAT (private IP)
Did not open port fordward,
Will I not receive PoS rewards?
Or will the efficiency be worse?
 Huh

you don't need to open a port, unless you are using 10+ years old router.
QT wallet will forward the port using Upnp

I don't even add any nodes, or create a conf file for SGT, give the wallet 5-6 minutes and it'll find 50+ nodes using peer discovery.

The only problem is if you have a security software blocking ports, you'll have problems.

I really have a router who has no Upnp support.   Embarrassed

But I still got 18 nodes connected in wallet, is it effect my rewards?

if you are connected and synced should not be a problem.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
preparing my signatum wallet to stake 24/7. hope that 5% income per year starts now.
Activity: 28
If my wallet is under NAT (private IP)
Did not open port fordward,
Will I not receive PoS rewards?
Or will the efficiency be worse?
 Huh

you don't need to open a port, unless you are using 10+ years old router.
QT wallet will forward the port using Upnp

I don't even add any nodes, or create a conf file for SGT, give the wallet 5-6 minutes and it'll find 50+ nodes using peer discovery.

The only problem is if you have a security software blocking ports, you'll have problems.

I really have a router who has no Upnp support.   Embarrassed

But I still got 18 nodes connected in wallet, is it effect my rewards?
Exactly.  The supply is drying up, whether temporarily or for good.  This will make the price rise in my opinion as there is still demand for coins
Activity: 225
Also I see the price steadily rising on Yobit.  My guess is it's about to spike between now and 24 hours from now once everyone moves their SIGT to wallets for staking.  Will result in much less supply of coins for sale.

the price is rising because of the bot.

Do you know what a "bot" is?
Have you done any serious trading?
How do you think a "bot" works?
Do you know how much they cost?

Trading algorithms works on statistics and probability, it is a suicide to auto-trade on an asset with $60K volume, and costly. People paying thousands for software like this would not even think about SGT or any tiny coin alike. They would not even touch exchanges like yobit or cryptopia or nova.

Couldn't have put it better Dodopool. Noobs just like talking BS.
Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator
Also I see the price steadily rising on Yobit.  My guess is it's about to spike between now and 24 hours from now once everyone moves their SIGT to wallets for staking.  Will result in much less supply of coins for sale.

the price is rising because of the bot.

Do you know what a "bot" is?
Have you done any serious trading?
How do you think a "bot" works?
Do you know how much they cost?

Trading algorithms works on statistics and probability, it is a suicide to auto-trade on an asset with $60K volume, and costly. People paying thousands for software like this would not even think about SGT or any tiny coin alike. They would not even touch exchanges like yobit or cryptopia or nova.
Pages:
Jump to: