Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 83. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 103
Everyone seems quite excited for POS to start, myself included. Have my wallet ready to go.  Wink

I am also going to update my site https://mycryptostats.com to show POS estimated earnings. Hopefully by the end of the weekend.

Enjoy guys!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Can I mine this coin with iMac i5 with Nvidia can you tell me is it profitable? Other than mining and exchange other mean of getting this coin maybe? I am new to all this..

anyone here with mining experience need some help.. should I bother is it worht it. Thank you

I am not sure what kind of hashrate you will get with that, it will likely be very low, and with only 2.5 days left to mine you wouldn't get many coins anyway.
At this late stage I would recommend buying some SIGT on Yobit instead, its a good price below 1000 sat at the moment.

Will I be able to withdrawl? I read that yobit stucks the coins and cannot take them.. any thoughts?

Yobit is working fine, one or two people have reported a problem, however, never followed up with a reply, so assuming the case was isolated. Yobit works fine for the majority.
Activity: 210
Can't wait till PoS starts! Is that the only thing I need to do for the PoS? should I reopen the wallet after block 98,500, or is it ok to just leave it running?

store your sigt in your local wallet and keep wallet unlock

Even tho we are not in POS yet, I've kept my wallet unlocked for staking for quite some time Smiley
That's how much I am excited for the POS Cheesy

Hopefully, I'll buy few more K's before POS - I was expecting the price to drop below 800 satoshis but now it is quite stable at 900+
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Can I mine this coin with iMac i5 with Nvidia can you tell me is it profitable? Other than mining and exchange other mean of getting this coin maybe? I am new to all this..

anyone here with mining experience need some help.. should I bother is it worht it. Thank you

I am not sure what kind of hashrate you will get with that, it will likely be very low, and with only 2.5 days left to mine you wouldn't get many coins anyway.
At this late stage I would recommend buying some SIGT on Yobit instead, its a good price below 1000 sat at the moment.

Will I be able to withdrawl? I read that yobit stucks the coins and cannot take them.. any thoughts?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Can't wait till PoS starts! Is that the only thing I need to do for the PoS? should I reopen the wallet after block 98,500, or is it ok to just leave it running?

store your sigt in your local wallet and keep wallet unlock
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Do we have to change our .conf for the upcoming POS?

Hidden in git you can find:

Code:
staking=1

Activity: 282
Hmm, SIGT are quite stable nowaday. It's hard to buy cheap SIGT.
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
I made withdrawal request yesterday from Nova to Yobit and request status is "Manual". I suppose that it means that they will transfer coins from Cold storage.
Does anyone know how long I will have to wait?
Thank you.
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
Do we have to change our .conf for the upcoming POS?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Any info on needed coins to run a masternode?

do you know how much it cost ?

i think its still under discussion, we need to wait for roadmap update or official statement, you can always have a look at http://signatum.news for latest news.

thanks dude
Activity: 334
Merit: 103

i think its still under discussion, we need to wait for roadmap update or official statement, you can always have a look at http://signatum.news for latest news.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
I cann't open http://paperwallet.signatum.io/
and http://paperwallet.signatum.download/
Anyone have SIGNATUM paperwallet in zip-archive?
Dev's can you add the github link of signatum paperwallet to original post?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
They will be discussing it after PoS begins.

Getting down to the wire, folks.  Hope everyone is holding as much as they want to stake!
Activity: 210
Activity: 142
my wallet is not syncing again

Be specific. Have you tried modifying your conf file (or adding a conf file, if there isn't one)? I have been in staking mode for 4 days now, no issues. Head to the Discord channel for FAQs and ideas to get the wallet going.

mac os wallet
http://joxi.ru/ZrJjYKVF9y7jyr

I don't have any conf file. So I just use what downloaded from official website

You would need to create a file called "signatum.conf" (I assume naming is same for mac), then. In whatever directory the mac os wallet stores the data for the wallet. In Windows it's:

C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Signatum

Here's the contents of mine & it works, but it probably contains some nodes that aren't functional anymore.

Code:
addnode=sigt.suprnova.cc
addnode=104.197.159.83
addnode=104.197.145.21
addnode=104.197.80.61
addnode=146.148.55.27
addnode=162.222.176.74
addnode=104.154.95.6
addnode=104.154.94.55
addnode=104.154.76.142
addnode=104.211.186.5
addnode=52.172.209.58
addnode=52.174.102.46
addnode=52.187.13.149
addnode=54.175.225.242
addnode=122.129.64.13
addnode=122.129.64.14
addnode=122.129.64.15
addnode=122.129.64.16
addnode=203.128.6.219
addnode=104.154.193.236
addnode=104.198.232.113
addnode=104.199.11.56
addnode=130.211.127.202
addnode=35.184.49.142
addnode=35.189.14.132
addnode=35.185.18.85
addnode=35.184.121.184
addnode=6jsbbxzfd5wyhs5i.onion
addnode=6fzxqhdvvevev75v.onion
addnode=ab7vmf6j2rajwo33.onion
addnode=z6guowp3wn3fnekm.onion
addnode=tl3bna25hbr5r2eg.onion
addnode=a4scscaet5aplljx.onion
addnode=w3rimjo7drskmbbd.onion

You can try searching for a file named "wallet.dat" to help find the directory.

Thank you!
Activity: 20
chainworks reports latency. Check if it is going up and down when you have poor poolside hash.
Mine was doubling frequently when I had poor results.
Statistics->graph on pool's gui looks reasonably healthy today.
This can be your internet provider is my best guess, I could not fully rootcause it when mine degraded out of the blue.

Anybody else getting like 50% of their hashrates on all the pools right now?

I have 6 cards 4 in 1 right 2 XFX 480 8GB and 2 GTX 1060 in the other another 2 480 8GB XFX

I should be getting 99MH/s but get nowhere near that. I even had one pool get me down to 8MH/s which is like more than 10X less what my power actually is.

Does anybody know whats happening?

My theory so far is the blocks are moving too fast for me to report a share.

For anyone that might be reading my Chainworks pool improved greatly but was doing the same thing as MN and Suprnova almost worse for a bit.

Can say after trying each tho somehow the Chainworks is correcting itself a bit but still lower mostly like I mentioned but not quite as low and I've actually seen it hit 99MH/s for the first time out of all the pools I tried for 24 hours

Can't be my internet I have a 75Mbps connection and I have had no issues with at least ten other coins that I've mined.

I find that those other coins are very accurate on how much I get too and I've double checked it with sites for months and are within maybe 10% this coin tho i'm getting 50% less than what whattomine says I should get on average between all the difficulty changes of 5k-10k. So it doesn't make much sense that with this coin and this coin only I get 50% less coins than what whattomine says but no other coin has that kind of discrepancy.

Don't rely on WTM to give accurate estimates.

Did your hashrate suddenly drop or do you just think you should be getting a higher hashrate based on....whatever? Is there a huge difference between the hashrate your mining program reports and what the pool reports?

Your hashrate, reported by the mining program or pool, have nothing to do with the SIGT network. That's just between you and the pool.

Can't agree more. I am amazed that people are still using WhatToMine. That page is a joke. Half of the coins are completely off. It is especially inaccurate in Skunkhash algo (SIGT). If you mine based on results on this page, you are wasting your mining potential. Big time! You can easily achive 180-300% higher income if you do your own research and ignore whattomine.
Activity: 48
Just by reading the recent post in this thread makes me excited for the PoS! I've seen a lot of negative comments about signatum before due to its price but now I'm all hyped. Good luck team!
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Copied from user _wtfwtf_ on reddit:

Signatum's command line interface (signatumd) has been 'dockerized'.Running a full node is as simple as running a one-line command on a vps running linux

Latest LevelDB version update is pushed and merged in master source.

Just pushed the Signatum binary for ARM64 bit Allwinner H5 SoC.

Updated binary for Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 is pushed on github.

Now both explorers have been seperated across two different servers.

Signatum's website has been relocated to a VPS in Germany.

Windows QT Wallet update has been pushed on github.

Latest blockchain data "bootstrap" file updated.

Web wallet beta2 "PoS-ready" under development and will be released soon.

Started Signatum Swarm development.

Masternode implementation, next local wallet update and network features discuss.

Website update in progress.

Marketplace update in progress.

The Discord channels have been organized to keep conversations on topic.  The community is still very active and very excited for the future of Signatum.

We are currently holding a poll regarding masternode implementation.

Swarm was announced.  This thing looks absolutely awesome.

Short video on upcoming Swarm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GhIuu6aZos
An AIO (all in one) device under development that will have your personal staking and web wallet, a wireless access point, a firewall with Denial of Service mitigation and a single sign on for all Signatum service. We call it the Signatum Swarm.

PUMPED for proof of stake starting in just a couple days!

where is the master node poll?

Wow, this is a good news to implement masternode, I will buy more signatum and waiting to setup a masternode for it. And it is also great to know a lot of projects planned in the roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: