Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 84. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

not over exaggerated on NOVAs issues. Ive been trying for two months. Cant contact support at NOVA because contact not allowed by anyone who doesnt have an account. Reached out them on twitter and met with silence. So glad you were able to get in that small window and register but some of us cant. And as far as YOBIT, I posted the message received when I tried to deposit, have ticket in for it so its not working "prefectly well". My other issue with YOBIT is their horribly slow UI, some of which could be solved if their main screen didnt have so much refreshing at one time. Thats an issue they could fix but most likely wont.

That's an issue with the Microsoft Edge browser.  It works in Chrome and Firefox.  I reported it to them, their response "Use a different browser".  Seems no interest in fixing it.
Activity: 100
Copied from user _wtfwtf_ on reddit:

Signatum's command line interface (signatumd) has been 'dockerized'.Running a full node is as simple as running a one-line command on a vps running linux

Latest LevelDB version update is pushed and merged in master source.

Just pushed the Signatum binary for ARM64 bit Allwinner H5 SoC.

Updated binary for Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 is pushed on github.

Now both explorers have been seperated across two different servers.

Signatum's website has been relocated to a VPS in Germany.

Windows QT Wallet update has been pushed on github.

Latest blockchain data "bootstrap" file updated.

Web wallet beta2 "PoS-ready" under development and will be released soon.

Started Signatum Swarm development.

Masternode implementation, next local wallet update and network features discuss.

Website update in progress.

Marketplace update in progress.

The Discord channels have been organized to keep conversations on topic.  The community is still very active and very excited for the future of Signatum.

We are currently holding a poll regarding masternode implementation.

Swarm was announced.  This thing looks absolutely awesome.

Short video on upcoming Swarm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GhIuu6aZos
An AIO (all in one) device under development that will have your personal staking and web wallet, a wireless access point, a firewall with Denial of Service mitigation and a single sign on for all Signatum service. We call it the Signatum Swarm.

PUMPED for proof of stake starting in just a couple days!

where is the master node poll?

In the Discord channel labeled 'polls'
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
dodopool.com operator

Signatum's command line interface (signatumd) has been 'dockerized'.Running a full node is as simple as running a one-line command on a vps running linux

Masternode implementation, next local wallet update and network features discuss.

The Discord channels have been organized to keep conversations on topic.  The community is still very active and very excited for the future of Signatum.

Swarm was announced.  This thing looks absolutely awesome.

An AIO (all in one) device under development that will have your personal staking and web wallet, a wireless access point, a firewall with Denial of Service mitigation and a single sign on for all Signatum service. We call it the Signatum Swarm.

where is the master node poll?

New stats website https://signatum.network/ (daily bootstrap at bootstrap.signatum.network  )

News site is up https://signatum.news/

The Discord channels have been organized to keep conversations on topic.  The community is still very active and very excited for the future of Signatum.

Swarm was announced.  This thing looks absolutely awesome.

Activity: 254
Merit: 110
chainworks reports latency. Check if it is going up and down when you have poor poolside hash.
Mine was doubling frequently when I had poor results.
Statistics->graph on pool's gui looks reasonably healthy today.
This can be your internet provider is my best guess, I could not fully rootcause it when mine degraded out of the blue.

Anybody else getting like 50% of their hashrates on all the pools right now?

I have 6 cards 4 in 1 right 2 XFX 480 8GB and 2 GTX 1060 in the other another 2 480 8GB XFX

I should be getting 99MH/s but get nowhere near that. I even had one pool get me down to 8MH/s which is like more than 10X less what my power actually is.

Does anybody know whats happening?

My theory so far is the blocks are moving too fast for me to report a share.

For anyone that might be reading my Chainworks pool improved greatly but was doing the same thing as MN and Suprnova almost worse for a bit.

Can say after trying each tho somehow the Chainworks is correcting itself a bit but still lower mostly like I mentioned but not quite as low and I've actually seen it hit 99MH/s for the first time out of all the pools I tried for 24 hours

Can't be my internet I have a 75Mbps connection and I have had no issues with at least ten other coins that I've mined.

I find that those other coins are very accurate on how much I get too and I've double checked it with sites for months and are within maybe 10% this coin tho i'm getting 50% less than what whattomine says I should get on average between all the difficulty changes of 5k-10k. So it doesn't make much sense that with this coin and this coin only I get 50% less coins than what whattomine says but no other coin has that kind of discrepancy.

What miner are you using again?

When I was using the KERNLX versions I was seeing huge differences.  Been mining since 8/7.  That is 50 days with some down time of about 5 days - so call it 45 days.  Have 12150 coins.  That's 270 per day.  WTM has told me over 400 at times and under 250 at times.  The projected is often much higher than the 24 hour number.

if you are using the KRNLX version of ccminer, I recommend ditching it.  It seems to report too high a hashrate while delivering fewer coins than other versions.  So much so that I have wondered if there was something going on under the table that people like you and I might not see...  maybe a little hidden 'dev fee'?  I don't know.  I just know it looked like it was the fastest while for me it was actually the slowest in real world results.
Activity: 84
chainworks reports latency. Check if it is going up and down when you have poor poolside hash.
This can be your internet provider is my best guess, I could not fully rootcause it when mine degraded out of the blue.

I have 6 cards 4 in 1 right 2 XFX 480 8GB and 2 GTX 1060 in the other another 2 480 8GB XFX

I should be getting 99MH/s but get nowhere near that. I even had one pool get me down to 8MH/s which is like more than 10X less what my power actually is.

For anyone that might be reading my Chainworks pool improved greatly but was doing the same thing as MN and Suprnova almost worse for a bit.

Can say after trying each tho somehow the Chainworks is correcting itself a bit but still lower mostly like I mentioned but not quite as low and I've actually seen it hit 99MH/s for the first time out of all the pools I tried for 24 hours

Can't be my internet I have a 75Mbps connection and I have had no issues with at least ten other coins that I've mined.

I find that those other coins are very accurate on how much I get too and I've double checked it with sites for months and are within maybe 10% this coin tho i'm getting 50% less than what whattomine says I should get on average between all the difficulty changes of 5k-10k. So it doesn't make much sense that with this coin and this coin only I get 50% less coins than what whattomine says but no other coin has that kind of discrepancy.

Don't rely on WTM to give accurate estimates.

Did your hashrate suddenly drop or do you just think you should be getting a higher hashrate based on....whatever? Is there a huge difference between the hashrate your mining program reports and what the pool reports?

Your hashrate, reported by the mining program or pool, have nothing to do with the SIGT network. That's just between you and the pool.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Activity: 74
Merit: 11
You can add node by the console of the qt-wallet
one per one

addnode 104.197.159.83 add
addnode 104.197.145.21 add
addnode 104.197.80.61 add
addnode 146.148.55.27 add
addnode 162.222.176.74 add
addnode 104.154.95.6 add
addnode 104.154.94.55 add
addnode 104.154.76.142 add
addnode 104.211.186.5 add
addnode 52.172.209.58 add
addnode 52.174.102.46 add
addnode 52.187.13.149 add
addnode 54.175.225.242 add
addnode 122.129.64.13 add
addnode 122.129.64.14 add
addnode 122.129.64.15 add
addnode 122.129.64.16 add
addnode 203.128.6.219 add
addnode 104.154.193.236 add
addnode 104.198.232.113 add
addnode 104.199.11.56 add
addnode 130.211.127.202 add
addnode 35.184.49.142 add
addnode 35.189.14.132 add
addnode 35.185.18.85 add
addnode 35.184.121.184 add
addnode 45.77.51.253 add
addnode 45.32.102.240 add

Activity: 85
Adding nodes to OSX ~/Library/Application Support/Signatum/signatum.conf

Vote for the addition Signatum to the exchange livecoin
Гoлocyйтe зa Cигнaтyм нa биpжe Ливкoин пo ccылкe
https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=Signatum

Please withdraw from the web-wallet
then Devs can proceed with its next beta stage
Activity: 84
my wallet is not syncing again

Be specific. Have you tried modifying your conf file (or adding a conf file, if there isn't one)? I have been in staking mode for 4 days now, no issues. Head to the Discord channel for FAQs and ideas to get the wallet going.

mac os wallet
http://joxi.ru/ZrJjYKVF9y7jyr

I don't have any conf file. So I just use what downloaded from official website

You would need to create a file called "signatum.conf" (I assume naming is same for mac), then. In whatever directory the mac os wallet stores the data for the wallet. In Windows it's:

C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Signatum

Here's the contents of mine & it works, but it probably contains some nodes that aren't functional anymore.

Code:
addnode=sigt.suprnova.cc
addnode=104.197.159.83
addnode=104.197.145.21
addnode=104.197.80.61
addnode=146.148.55.27
addnode=162.222.176.74
addnode=104.154.95.6
addnode=104.154.94.55
addnode=104.154.76.142
addnode=104.211.186.5
addnode=52.172.209.58
addnode=52.174.102.46
addnode=52.187.13.149
addnode=54.175.225.242
addnode=122.129.64.13
addnode=122.129.64.14
addnode=122.129.64.15
addnode=122.129.64.16
addnode=203.128.6.219
addnode=104.154.193.236
addnode=104.198.232.113
addnode=104.199.11.56
addnode=130.211.127.202
addnode=35.184.49.142
addnode=35.189.14.132
addnode=35.185.18.85
addnode=35.184.121.184
addnode=6jsbbxzfd5wyhs5i.onion
addnode=6fzxqhdvvevev75v.onion
addnode=ab7vmf6j2rajwo33.onion
addnode=z6guowp3wn3fnekm.onion
addnode=tl3bna25hbr5r2eg.onion
addnode=a4scscaet5aplljx.onion
addnode=w3rimjo7drskmbbd.onion

You can try searching for a file named "wallet.dat" to help find the directory.
Activity: 85

Be specific. Have you tried modifying your conf file (or adding a conf file, if there isn't one)? I have been in staking mode for 4 days now, no issues. Head to the Discord channel for FAQs and ideas to get the wallet going.

mac os wallet

just wait some time, i have standard one without adding nodes
Activity: 142

mac os wallet

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Activity: 349
Atención, CRYPTODEVIL conocido mundialmente como el legendario payaso o    
bufón ... y sus clones, como MARCUSDE y JOOTN2KX están de vuelta, es un indicador de que es un excelente momento para comprar muchos sigt ... siempre que cryptodevil aparece con su obsesivo Fud contra signatum, el precio y el volumen de comercio se eleva como un cohete. ¡Voy a comprar ahora !!

GRACIAS CRYPTODEVIL por convertirse en un excelente indicador de cuándo debemos comprar muchos sigt y no vender los que tenemos, realmente, estoy muy agradecido, gracias de nuevo, eres una buena persona   Kiss Kiss Cheesy

Hey man you may have some really great input, but we have no idea as it is in Spanish I reckon? Could you stick to English in the forum here please Smiley If you want to speak in a local post I completely understand mate, just please follow the main post and go to the link to the respective language instead and post in the local language there. Otherwise this will easily become confusing and difficult for people to follow if we have fifteen different languages posting in the main thread here Wink

Thanks for your input though! I hope it was positive Tongue
google translate for you

dark12 - this was sarcasm
Attention, CRYPTODEVIL known worldwide as the legendary clown or
jester ... and his clones like MARCUSDE and JOOTN2KX are back, it is an indicator that it is an excellent time to buy many sigt ... whenever cryptodevil appears with his obsessive Fud against signatum, price and trade volume it rises like a rocket. I'm going to buy now !!

THANK YOU CRYPTODEVIL for becoming an excellent indicator of when we should buy many sigt and not sell the ones we have, really, I am very grateful, thanks again, you are a good person Kiss Kiss Cheesy

------------------

boring copy paste from previous posts and translated in spanish

what is that you guys have of constantly BS-ing about the coin?  somebody is paying for this? I can't really fell any altruism in your posts
just boreddd

maybe we should collect few sigt each and donate to you guys to support us. Since you are bored, have all the time in the world and obviously have interest in crypto. What do you think? How much would it cost us Smiley

That is wrong on so many levels.
Our community will never pay for support.

You can respond because you are being sarcastic with us
Activity: 138
didnt had any problem with the wallet sync for 2 months...you noobs probably fucked up ur setts or smth couse ur too smart
Activity: 142
Activity: 10
bufón ... y sus clones, como MARCUSDE y JOOTN2KX están de vuelta, es un indicador de que es un excelente momento para comprar muchos sigt ... siempre que cryptodevil aparece con su obsesivo Fud contra signatum, el precio y el volumen de comercio se eleva como un cohete. ¡Voy a comprar ahora !!

GRACIAS CRYPTODEVIL por convertirse en un excelente indicador de cuándo debemos comprar muchos sigt y no vender los que tenemos, realmente, estoy muy agradecido, gracias de nuevo, eres una buena persona   Kiss Kiss Cheesy

Hey man you may have some really great input, but we have no idea as it is in Spanish I reckon? Could you stick to English in the forum here please Smiley If you want to speak in a local post I completely understand mate, just please follow the main post and go to the link to the respective language instead and post in the local language there. Otherwise this will easily become confusing and difficult for people to follow if we have fifteen different languages posting in the main thread here Wink

google translate for you

jester ... and his clones like MARCUSDE and JOOTN2KX are back, it is an indicator that it is an excellent time to buy many sigt ... whenever cryptodevil appears with his obsessive Fud against signatum, price and trade volume it rises like a rocket. I'm going to buy now !!

THANK YOU CRYPTODEVIL for becoming an excellent indicator of when we should buy many sigt and not sell the ones we have, really, I am very grateful, thanks again, you are a good person Kiss Kiss Cheesy

------------------

what is that you guys have of constantly BS-ing about the coin?  somebody is paying for this? I can't really fell any altruism in your posts
just boreddd

maybe we should collect few sigt each and donate to you guys to support us. Since you are bored, have all the time in the world and obviously have interest in crypto. What do you think? How much would it cost us Smiley

Activity: 236
Merit: 12
sorry SIGT devs, your wallet is totally unusable. Running it whole days without any interuption and there is only 1 connection to SIGT network, today I have ZERO connections! Using 100/100mbps, and uPnP in my router is opening ports without problems. Command ADDNODE is not working in the console! You have not answered this issue yet. Total fail.
Running several other coin wallets and the only problem is with your. Your suggestion?

do you use the latest version of the wallet ?? cause i've updated two days ago and everything works fine

https://github.com/signatumd/releases/blob/master/signatum-qt-ldb.exe
are you OK? 2 days ago? it is the same version 1.0.0.0,  I downloaded 10 days before! and connections issue is still here
https://imgur.com/9Jgw1fD

GRACIAS CRYPTODEVIL por convertirse en un excelente indicador de cuándo debemos comprar muchos sigt y no vender los que tenemos, realmente, estoy muy agradecido, gracias de nuevo, eres una buena persona   Kiss Kiss Cheesy

google translate for you

------------------

what is that you guys have of constantly BS-ing about the coin?  somebody is paying for this? I can't really fell any altruism in your posts
just boreddd

Activity: 10

GRACIAS CRYPTODEVIL por convertirse en un excelente indicador de cuándo debemos comprar muchos sigt y no vender los que tenemos, realmente, estoy muy agradecido, gracias de nuevo, eres una buena persona   Kiss Kiss Cheesy

google translate for you

------------------

what is that you guys have of constantly BS-ing about the coin?  somebody is paying for this? I can't really fell any altruism in your posts
just boreddd

Pages:
Jump to: