Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 86. (Read 823858 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Yobit seems working for me just ok, but still signatum on more exchanges would be great. Those scam accusation are somewhat worrying me.

If you have a look through the post history of those making the accusations, you will not be worried.

They are perpetual FUDers, with little, to zero credibility on Bitcoin Talk.  Wink

Pro-tip, when invited to look through the post history or to google a forum user, please do so as it is frequently found that the lying scammer sock-puppet accounts who try to so blithely dismiss those who expose their fraud, rely on people simply accepting their word and not actually checking for themselves.

When they do check, however, they can quickly see that the person making the claim is clearly lying. They then need to ask themselves why that person was so compelled to lie.

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Yobit seems working for me just ok, but still signatum on more exchanges would be great. Those scam accusation are somewhat worrying me.

If you have a look through the post history of those making the accusations, you will not be worried.

They are perpetual FUDers, with little, to zero credibility on Bitcoin Talk.  Wink
says the guy with -8 trust
this coin is scam you have been warned, only a handful of members are holding a big bag of SIGT's waiting to dump for a "good" price
Volume on yobit is fake and fully controlled by those handful of members

If you are searching for credibility just look up their accounts: all new ones registred 1 month ago
say no more

Hard facts have been posted this coin is a exact copy of blackcoin
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
So DEVS!!!!

when are you going to get on a real exchange?

CRYPTOPIA delisted

YOBIT sucks, they have a painfully slow UI and now this message keeps popping up

"Deposit SIGT

You cannot request for withdrawal now. Please try again or contact our Support Team."

not trying to withdraw, trying to deposit.. Yes I have a ticket in with support but their support sucks.

NOVAEXCHANGE
well, no one has been able to create a new account with them for 2 months now. They're registration is in maintenance!! for TWO FUCKING MONTHS!!!

How about doing everyone a favor and work on an exchange that doesnt have major issues, though they all have minor ones. Seems like whatever exchange SIGT is listed on starts having issues with SIGT.

What are you talking about. deposits and withdrawals do not have any problem in yobit
Maybe you want to join the discord the dev are active and responding

really angelo, no issues on yobit, photo

trying to deposit says cant withdraw, but yeah, YOBIT has NO issues

https://i.imgur.com/FSWHtLN.jpg
Implying cryptopia is a "real" exchange (which is not IMO, with their small volume, shitty chart and high issues rate)
"Real" exchange can takes months to reach. Also did you noticed that there was no new coin added on bittrex since 20th of july (except BCC) ? The queue for listing must be huge there now... And chinese exchanges are OFF with recent shit.
For nova, that's because your IP is banned, try with a VPN it should work.
Tried deposit and withdraw on Yobit : no problem and fast af (got my coins on local wallet in 5 seconds after withdraw). Are you trying to send from another Yobit sigt address ?
Merit: 100
So DEVS!!!!

CRYPTOPIA delisted

YOBIT sucks, they have a painfully slow UI and now this message keeps popping up

"Deposit SIGT

You cannot request for withdrawal now. Please try again or contact our Support Team."

not trying to withdraw, trying to deposit.. Yes I have a ticket in with support but their support sucks.

NOVAEXCHANGE
well, no one has been able to create a new account with them for 2 months now. They're registration is in maintenance!! for TWO FUCKING MONTHS!!!

How about doing everyone a favor and work on an exchange that doesnt have major issues, though they all have minor ones. Seems like whatever exchange SIGT is listed on starts having issues with SIGT.

Yobit is working perfectly FINE with Nexus.Social SCL coin. Maybe this problem is related to SIGT just like what happened in Cryptopia.

Cryptopia mentioned that the problem does not occur unless there are too many transactions. Maybe that is the reason why other users are fine and others are not

Did the Devs already fixed the Outdated File?
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
No issues at this end.

Glad it works for you but it’s obviously not working “fine” or as it should for everyone.
No issues at this end.

So DEVS!!!!

CRYPTOPIA delisted

"Deposit SIGT

NOVAEXCHANGE

What are you talking about. deposits and withdrawals do not have any problem in yobit

really angelo, no issues on yobit, photo

trying to deposit says cant withdraw, but yeah, YOBIT has NO issues

Activity: 349
So DEVS!!!!

CRYPTOPIA delisted

"Deposit SIGT

NOVAEXCHANGE

So DEVS!!!!

CRYPTOPIA delisted

"Deposit SIGT

NOVAEXCHANGE

The Devs are working continuously to reach out to more exchanges.

Not sure on your problems with Yobit, works perfectly well on both deposits and withdrawals (tested just over 1 hour ago)

2 months for registration holds is a little over exaggerated, I registered for a NOVA account on the 18th August we are only on the 26th September, 2 months would be the 18th October

not over exaggerated on NOVAs issues. Ive been trying for two months. Cant contact support at NOVA because contact not allowed by anyone who doesnt have an account. Reached out them on twitter and met with silence. So glad you were able to get in that small window and register but some of us cant. And as far as YOBIT, I posted the message received when I tried to deposit, have ticket in for it so its not working "prefectly well". My other issue with YOBIT is their horribly slow UI, some of which could be solved if their main screen didnt have so much refreshing at one time. Thats an issue they could fix but most likely wont.

Activity: 707
Merit: 501
So DEVS!!!!

CRYPTOPIA delisted

"Deposit SIGT

NOVAEXCHANGE

The Devs are working continuously to reach out to more exchanges.

Not sure on your problems with Yobit, works perfectly well on both deposits and withdrawals (tested just over 1 hour ago)

2 months for registration holds is a little over exaggerated, I registered for a NOVA account on the 18th August we are only on the 26th September, 2 months would be the 18th October.

Besides NOVA stopped registrations the day Cryptopia announced de-listing 2 weeks ago.
So DEVS!!!!

CRYPTOPIA delisted

"Deposit SIGT

NOVAEXCHANGE

Activity: 349
Hello community signatum
Is there a new wallet update ??
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
I am using old wallet and is working fine, this new version is not mandatory.
And there is also this "false positive"  Roll Eyes

sorry SIGT devs, your wallet is totally unusable. Running it whole days without any interuption and there is only 1 connection to SIGT network, today I have ZERO connections! Using 100/100mbps, and uPnP in my router is opening ports without problems. Command ADDNODE is not working in the console! You have not answered this issue yet. Total fail.
Running several other coin wallets and the only problem is with your. Your suggestion?

do you use the latest version of the wallet ?? cause i've updated two days ago and everything works fine

https[Suspicious link removed]
thanks, I used v 1.0.0, but this 1 is infected with generik.kvqjjmy according to ESET. Why?

A lot of antivirus software will throw up false positives, if you have downloaded directly from the Signatum website, then you just need to create an exception.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sorry SIGT devs, your wallet is totally unusable. Running it whole days without any interuption and there is only 1 connection to SIGT network, today I have ZERO connections! Using 100/100mbps, and uPnP in my router is opening ports without problems. Command ADDNODE is not working in the console! You have not answered this issue yet. Total fail.
Running several other coin wallets and the only problem is with your. Your suggestion?

do you use the latest version of the wallet ?? cause i've updated two days ago and everything works fine

thanks, I used v 1.0.0, but this 1 is infected with generik.kvqjjmy according to ESET. Why?

Did you get it from the official website? If so, then it's a false positive. Also, backup your data before upgrading. I haven't heard of any problems but better safe than sorry.

https://signatum.io/#downloads
Activity: 236
Merit: 12

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Attention, CRYPTODEVIL known worldwide as the  legendary clown or    
buffoon ... and its clones, as MARCUSDE and JOOTN2KX are back again, it is an indicator that it is an excellent time to buy many sigt ... whenever cryptodevil appears with its obsessive Fud against signatum, the price and trade volume rises like a rocket. I'm going to buy now !!

THANK YOU CRYPTODEVIL for becoming an excellent indicator of when we should buy many sigt and not sell the ones we have, really, I am very grateful, thanks again, you are a good person   Smiley Grin Kiss

SIGT 920 Satoshi nice try hahahah braindead fool

Do you understand that as bitcoin increases, so does the value of satoshis?

Price is a lot more stable than it looks.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Strange that you are having problems, I have been running the wallet for over a month without any issues, I have 16 connections at the moment.
Perhaps have a chat with the devs on Discord to try pin point the problem. https://discord.gg/fSud8e
Pages:
Jump to: