Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 90. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
2d 19h 2m to go before POS. What will happen when we reach POS? Will the price go up or down? Place your bets! Smiley

I haven't really seen much of a build up to it. So....maybe not much.
Activity: 132
2d 19h 2m to go before POS. What will happen when we reach POS? Will the price go up or down? Place your bets! Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
SIGNATUM SWARM PROGRESS :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=4GhIuu6aZos

Devs good working !!  Smiley
Activity: 32
I greatly appreciate you have a product and clear vision.
Activity: 121
i did just talk to a dev and have downloaded the updated bootstrap they have now. Its finally syncing great. Thank you altfinance for your reply. Also running the old wallet Smiley Cheers.

So I've been wondering "If it isn't broke, don't fix it" - if the old wallet is working fine for myself. Is there any benefit to upgrading to the new wallet? I don't fully understand the function behind the upgrade?

It probably won't matter to you.  It's only intended to deal with larger scaling issues with exchanges and the like.  But it's really no big deal, just download the new wallet, quit your old one, and start the new.  Nothing you have to do.  It's a single exe, just like the old one.
Activity: 27
i did just talk to a dev and have downloaded the updated bootstrap they have now. Its finally syncing great. Thank you altfinance for your reply. Also running the old wallet Smiley Cheers.

So I've been wondering "If it isn't broke, don't fix it" - if the old wallet is working fine for myself. Is there any benefit to upgrading to the new wallet? I don't fully understand the function behind the upgrade?
Activity: 11
chainworks reports latency. Check if it is going up and down when you have poor poolside hash.
Mine was doubling frequently when I had poor results.
Statistics->graph on pool's gui looks reasonably healthy today.
This can be your internet provider is my best guess, I could not fully rootcause it when mine degraded out of the blue.

Anybody else getting like 50% of their hashrates on all the pools right now?

I have 6 cards 4 in 1 right 2 XFX 480 8GB and 2 GTX 1060 in the other another 2 480 8GB XFX

I should be getting 99MH/s but get nowhere near that. I even had one pool get me down to 8MH/s which is like more than 10X less what my power actually is.

Does anybody know whats happening?

My theory so far is the blocks are moving too fast for me to report a share.

For anyone that might be reading my Chainworks pool improved greatly but was doing the same thing as MN and Suprnova almost worse for a bit.

Can say after trying each tho somehow the Chainworks is correcting itself a bit but still lower mostly like I mentioned but not quite as low and I've actually seen it hit 99MH/s for the first time out of all the pools I tried for 24 hours
Activity: 21
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I just ran my SIGT wallet and it synced perfectly. Have you tried deleting the peers.dat file and then running the wallet again? There's a new wallet, you can also try that. I'm still running the old wallet. Always back up your original wallet folder first before doing anything to be sure.
Activity: 21
has anyone had an issue with the wallet not syncing recently? Mine is stuck on 6 days even though I have 7 active connections to the network. I have updated my node list to the complete list. I have also done a syncing of the the time clock on the pc and I still have the issue. Is their anything else left to try at this point without having to bother the devs? Thanks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252

I have 6 cards 4 in 1 right 2 XFX 480 8GB and 2 GTX 1060 in the other another 2 480 8GB XFX

I should be getting 99MH/s but get nowhere near that. I even had one pool get me down to 8MH/s which is like more than 10X less what my power actually is.

For anyone that might be reading my Chainworks pool improved greatly but was doing the same thing as MN and Suprnova almost worse for a bit.

Can say after trying each tho somehow the Chainworks is correcting itself a bit but still lower mostly like I mentioned but not quite as low and I've actually seen it hit 99MH/s for the first time out of all the pools I tried for 24 hours
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
bots selling and buying at the same prices, over and over again.
bots are selling and buying in every active coin,  but not the same price, they make some profit. even if profit 0.1% one trade, make 100 trades and it is already 10%.

No, they are buying and selling their own coins.  two bots, one buys, one sells, then they reverse.  this is to create artificially high volumes to drive up the price.

something I said a while back when the price was going up and up and everyone was panic buying. I said it was artificial and bots were behind it. You can tell its bots by the type of buys/sells they do. They were doing the same thing when BitCore's price recently spiked. was bots. But, BitCore is a real coin with real active development and price steadied out much higher than it was after spike anyway.

Im going back to Flappy Coin, its a least going to make a comeback...  Tongue
Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Activity: 142
Mining SIGT will end soon, let's look forward to staking after 10days.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Why so much FUD about this project?
I mean even if  some parts of this coin were copy-pasted there are many completely new features. Just look at the marketplace for example.
The most important thing, though, is the fair distribution via mining from the start on - you don't see that very often anymore, almost all projects have a huge premine. This is less scammy than Dash.
Anyway, I hope all just goes like written in the leaked kw crypto reports, then we'll see a $1+ SIGT in 2018.
Activity: 43
Just left negative trust for cryptodevil and Lauda.  People - you should do the same!
It is obvious that cryptodevil posts FUD on purpose with several accounts (could be even same Lauda).
Then their bots are buying coins for cheap and selling with profit
Activity: 44
Attention, cryptodevil is back again, it is an indicator that it is an excellent time to buy many sigt ... whenever cryptodevil appears with its obsessive Fud against signatum, the price and trade volume rises like a rocket. I'm going to buy now !!

THANK YOU CRYPTODEVIL for becoming an excellent indicator of when we should buy many sigt and not sell the ones we have, really, I am very grateful, thanks again, you are a good person.    Wink Wink
Activity: 280
We have actually established the fact that CryptoDevil is good for the coin, whenever he posts his weak and poorly researched tripe, the price builds.

This can only be down to the fact he is the most hated entity on Bitcoin talk, whatever shite CryptoDevil writes about the coin, people appear to be doing the opposite.

He has spammed so many coins now, that nobody gives a shit about his opinions, as that is all they are, opinions. All his claims are doctored to suit his agenda anyway, without holding any truth.

I think people realise this now, and is the reason why nobody listens (apart from newbie accounts created to support his false accusations) he makes this obvious when newbies agree after every post he makes who have

never been seen on the community before, or joined the very same day.

Effectively he is the boy who cried wolf, now nobody listens.

He is essentially a fraud, and his Bitcoin talk career is finished, he lost any validity when he decided to make accusations without cold hard facts, and then abused the trust system when challenged and asked to present any facts.

He is still yet to bring any hard, quantifiable evidence it a scam to the table, over a week later  Cheesy Cheesy Wink
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Less than 1 week remains for POW mining. The weekend promises will be interesting
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
BTW, just as proof that this 'dev team' isn't even developing this coin and are merely copy-pasting this useless clonecoin's code

Completely false accusation. This is not a copy paste coin

Then why does it have copy-paste code? Why would it have an address format of another coin?

See the top address with 13.3 million coins at address B8Zkn2SfqQKE4uNJJfmuJNXgwak5NrwSW5 ?

The number of coins isn't the issue, the issue is that the addresses for this coin lead with an upper-case 'B' and not an 'S'. They couldn't even be bothered to change the address formatting to at least lead with the same letter as the name they gave this coin. That is how lazy these scammers are and how this coin is solely aimed at naive newbies who don't know any better.

It does not matter what the address starts with. B refers to Blockchain address.

LOL, sure it does, kiddo. And Litecoin's leading 'L' in its addresses stands for?

Look, there's a reason a coin is normally coded with a distinctive leading character and it is quite simple. If you copy an address from, say, a Blackcoin wallet, which is probably the basis for this coin's code as it is found on many clonecoins, and then accidentally paste it into a Signatum wallet and send coins to it, thinking it is a Signatum address, you'll lose those coins and they won't be received by anybody because they have been sent to an address derived from the Blackcoin blockchain, not the Signatum one.

If, however, Signatum had a leading 'S' or 's' then the send you would be trying to make with a leading 'B' address would fail and you would not lose your coins.

That is only an example of why you would look to use lesser-used leading characters in a wallet and, more importantly, it also proves beyond reasonable doubt that Signatum is absolutely a clonecoin because no developer would choose a leading 'B' this late in the industry as it is already used on so many other coins.

As I said, this 'dev team' couldn't be bothered to even change that bit of code from the wallet they copy-pasted from.

So what's your point? You do realize there are only like 10 different algorithms out there and hundreds of coins right? Take Zcash, Zencash and Zclassic for example. They are all essentially the same coin with minor changes. Heck even zencash uses 60% of the commands used for Zcash. You keep stating the obvious. Not quite sure where the scam part comes into play. I'm not even all too fond of this coin but I don't see it being a scam due to it using a similar previously made code (like 90%+ of all the coins).
Pages:
Jump to: