Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 89. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 796
Merit: 505

Thanks for pointing every copypasta in scam copypasta project when I'm away :-D

Here is the real copypasta coin - maybe cryptodevil should go FUD over there
Maybe he will boost the price for me too

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ctrlvcopypasta-x11-pools-exchanges-2038915
[ANN] CopyPasta[CTRLV] X11 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) PoW/PoS ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STAKE 25% ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That is Signatum template?
Haha :-D
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
we all know switching to pos don't influence the prize becaouse the price it's determinate by market rules.

There is no market value, that is the problem. You have a 'dev team' who are miners and have managed to hype the supposed 'innovative' nature of this coin in order to sell it to a bunch of newbies who think it is a legitimate claim and that the coin has valuable technology which the cryptocurrency industry will want to buy in to and it absolutely does not.

You are being fooled into buying in to a coin where the devs have lied to you about it being innovative and the lie they used wasn't even that credible in the first place because, as I have already pointed out, setting the choice of algo to use in a clonecoin is just another minor option change.

Going back to what I said about it likely being a clone of Blackcoin, due to the dev team's failure to even bother with changing the leading 'B' on the address, I thought I'd actually take a look and it turns out I am right:

You are still clutching at the argument that a lack of tech subsequently makes something a scam. If so your case must be true the world over, as everything around you is built on the tech of other innovation.

Your claim, does not justify your argument, nor proves any evidence of a scam.

Everything around you, the keyboard you type with, the monitor you glare at, is tech built around a copy and paste of someone's innovative, and past patented idea.

If you want to point out the idea that the devs use opensource templates or software, and all they have done it tweak the code then that is fine, there is no shame in it.

Blatantly going around spamming scam without proof in every post is sad, and childish behavior.

As i said before, if you want people to listen to you, it must be done in a calm and dignified manner, with real evidence, not doctored or massaged truths to suit you agenda.

Any credibility you think you had, it appears you lost years ago on Bitcoin talk, for your almost Nazi like ethos, and dictatorial agenda.

Now i am afraid nobody listens to you anymore, not even the newbies it seems. So all you are doing now is spending the most precious commodity on earth on this personal hate campaign, not one that you can mine or

earn back, and that is your time.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Here is the real copypasta coin - maybe cryptodevil should go FUD over there
Maybe he will boost the price for me too

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ctrlvcopypasta-x11-pools-exchanges-2038915
[ANN] CopyPasta[CTRLV] X11 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) PoW/PoS ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STAKE 25% ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Then why does it have copy-paste code? Why would it have an address format of another coin?

It does not have copy-paste code, this is what you claim. This uses a new algorithm.

Setting a different PoW algorithm in a clonecoin is no different to setting the block-time or money supply or reward, or any of the other variables which define a coin. It is just a section of the coin-code where you set these particular attributes.

It does NOT require ANY innovative or unique coding, that is why there are so many clonecoins with different variables which are all based on the same coin-code. As I said, given that Signatum is a PoW/PoS codebase and has a leading 'B' for its address, I'm going with it being a clone of 'Blackoin'.

Speaking of 'unique tech', I have taken a quick look at the Signatum website where they make this rather bold claim towards their 'technology':

Except, of course, the marketplace isn't their technology at all. As I said, it is merely a copy-paste of a basic UI you can download and skin yourself:

Stick your logo in the section marked and off you go.

As I said, the 'dev team' isn't developing anything, they are just fobbing you off on cheap copy-pasta wallets and web 'services'.

Activity: 71
we all know switching to pos don't influence the prize becaouse the price it's determinate by market rules.

There is no market value, that is the problem. You have a 'dev team' who are miners and have managed to hype the supposed 'innovative' nature of this coin in order to sell it to a bunch of newbies who think it is a legitimate claim and that the coin has valuable technology which the cryptocurrency industry will want to buy in to and it absolutely does not.

You are being fooled into buying in to a coin where the devs have lied to you about it being innovative and the lie they used wasn't even that credible in the first place because, as I have already pointed out, setting the choice of algo to use in a clonecoin is just another minor option change.

Going back to what I said about it likely being a clone of Blackcoin, due to the dev team's failure to even bother with changing the leading 'B' on the address, I thought I'd actually take a look and it turns out I am right:

So where are the Devs lying ? can you provide quotes / source.
So far you have only provided "proof" of public information from their code, where they correctly reference their sources and appropriate licence.....

Thanks for the price pump btw - i expect to see your post count here go up as POS gets closer... and when MN gets implemented.
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
I do no t understand about this project are they have the bounty campaign to get this coin?
or this project still live......
There are too many questions! I did get the main idea, what is the main goal
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
i don't reply about open source license argument...
but for now there is a market place it's not to much but it's a first point.
i m agree with you whe you say a coin need a very function, and i hope than this coin when this tech phase it's end, maybe after pos could go in this direction.
for now the road map work, the dev in my opinion work great and there is a great comunity.
i'm here and i wait for see what happening and like me other people.

and last thing. you open a scam thread so we all read your argument if someone would deepeen go in your thread .. for me red text on every page or same argument in all page it's spam..
people are not stupid. so please stop spam here and talk about this possible scam in your thread..  thanks

you warned us, so now Let us make our decision wrong or correct that they are
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

Someone is pretty clueless about how real world marketing and branding works. There's no innovation in a new brand of pants or shirts, for example. Just minor and superficial changes to their appearance and fabrics. They aren't "scam shirts" or "scam pants".  

right.. beacouse we need a marketing project on signatum.. but it is in program first techincal stuff..
Activity: 298
2.5 days left for POS, i have a giant dildo ima party with.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
lol ,why are you angry about libraries ? only the future count
Activity: 84
Someone is pretty clueless about how real world marketing and branding works. There's no innovation in a new brand of pants or shirts, for example. Just minor and superficial changes to their appearance and fabrics. They aren't "scam shirts" or "scam pants".  
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I do no t understand about this project are they have the bounty campaign to get this coin?
or this project still live......
Activity: 294
so all video games are scam becouse use a directx proprety of microsoft?
all program they use vbcredist are scam?
 i don't understund the point.

The point is that the community is not being given anything innovative at all and that is the ENTIRE basis for the fake hype used to promote this coin.

Switching to PoS isn't going to magically make the price increase, btw, but it is a way for the scammers to try and convince people to buy and hold these useless coins in the meantime, while they sell off their bags.

guy, you talk so much, and act like a child, go back with your double btc project, hunting the chickens and don't try to bite sigt anymore.

The point is that the community is not being given anything innovative at all and that is the ENTIRE basis for the fake hype used to promote this coin.

Switching to PoS isn't going to magically make the price increase, btw, but it is a way for the scammers to try and convince people to buy and hold these useless coins in the meantime, while they sell off their bags.

we all know switching to pos don't influence the prize becaouse the price it's determinate by market rules.. so ? what the problem?
but pos it a phase on this coin and everyone wants see what happend? problem?
legendary

all wallet are scam becouse use bitcoin template?
you are a scam beacouse use a font for write of somone propery?

now you makeing yourself ridiculous

legendary

I really don't want to argue with you, but you are getting it wrong.

Bootstrap framework provide a simple template. Then you have to code the backend and the logic.

https://startbootstrap.com/template-categories/all/

That's misinformation. Don't be a dunning-kruger on that topic please.

I understand that, but there is only so much complex information these noobs can understand so I am trying to limit it to the simplest examples of where they themselves can see they are being lied to by this 'dev team'.

The web 'services' are not new tech, they've been around for years now and this project is not offering anything different from every other copy-pasta 'feature' that has gone before.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Then why does it have copy-paste code? Why would it have an address format of another coin?

It does not have copy-paste code, this is what you claim. This uses a new algorithm.

Setting a different PoW algorithm in a clonecoin is no different to setting the block-time or money supply or reward, or any of the other variables which define a coin. It is just a section of the coin-code where you set these particular attributes.

It does NOT require ANY innovative or unique coding, that is why there are so many clonecoins with different variables which are all based on the same coin-code. As I said, given that Signatum is a PoW/PoS codebase and has a leading 'B' for its address, I'm going with it being a clone of 'Blackoin'.

Speaking of 'unique tech', I have taken a quick look at the Signatum website where they make this rather bold claim towards their 'technology':

Except, of course, the marketplace isn't their technology at all. As I said, it is merely a copy-paste of a basic UI you can download and skin yourself:

As I said, the 'dev team' isn't developing anything, they are just fobbing you off on cheap copy-pasta wallets and web 'services'.

I really don't want to argue with you, but you are getting it wrong.

Bootstrap framework provide a simple template. Then you have to code the backend and the logic.

https://startbootstrap.com/template-categories/all/

That's misinformation. Don't be a dunning-kruger on that topic please.

And just for the fun, then you'll have to make a post about Facebook because they also use Bootstrap library.

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: