Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 95. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
MrWhipples1233, good point, bro. Nice speech, indeed.
Activity: 21
Are there any restrictions on the number of connected rigs in solo mining? 4 rig connects and works, and the fifth can not connect. Always only 4 at the same time.
Activity: 1
Alright i made a new account out of fear of cryptodevil giving me negative trust on my actual account because its only a few months old.

He is clearly abusing it. He has nothing to back up his claims. There will always be FUDDERS and SHILLS but this guy has a PERSONAL vendetta against SIGT, which is quite obvious.

Yes its ASIC resistant, just because its only for 100 days of POW DOES NOT TAKE AWAY FROM THAT, if it were not ASIC resistant then the average Joe like me with 2 GPUS couldnt mine it.

Are you that thick in the head that you cannot see that? Are you that deranged that by your logic 99% of projects are scams. Your like the crazy dude who sprouts conspiracy theories without evidence, and I'm willing to bet you think the earth is flat. Or that the government is putting chemicals in your soy latte to control the masses.

There was a time that you must have signed up for Bitcointalk, and had a noob account, so your claims that 99% of users are fake and blah blah is stupid. Can you not perceive that anything cool and new would bring in NEW people ? Have you even checked out the discord? Are ALL of those people fake? I think not.

At the time of writing there is 454 pages on here because there is INTEREST , allot of it is mining talk because it was successful, a fantastic thing ot mine even for the NOOBS to mine, with the occasional fucktard saying TO THE MOON.

Please enlighten us all to what the actual fuck do you think isn't a SCAM?

This project has had its shortcoming yes, the whole Crowetic thing was pathetic. And i dont know why DOC even trusted the guy, or helped him with whatever bullshit he did to burst, BUT i am not perfect and i have done bad things.

However you have not provided any real evidence. When you are told something you close your eyes to it.

The fact of the matter is this project is two months old, and by one month the whitepaper had been followed to the letter, Unlike various other projects that simply go no where WITH an ICO. There was no premine, and if there were to block 1000 that is a fuck all percentage at best. And if you actually look at the explorer there is a shit tonne of addresses so it wasn't one address. And not really a premine then ?
I don't work for free, i'm guessing you don't either right?

If you are being genuine and not simply trying to fud for cheaper sigt, then i implore you to check over your facts, because quite honestly you are barking up the wrong tree. We have a great community outside of this shitty website.

To anyone please give positive trust to those who were fraudulently given negative feedback by a clearly deranged tin foil hat wearing asshole abusing the trust rating.
Activity: 71
Today, I looked at cryptopia as the price of signatum moves. There is "SIGT / BTC market is closingSIGT is being delist due to ongoing wallet issues that remain unresolved, please withdraw all your SIGT before 2017-10-19". And I do not like it at all. The deposit link looks like it works and withdraw too. I would be delighted if Signatum remains on cryptopia and not just me. I'll be glad when the situation explained. They would stay two better currency exchange novaexchange and Yobit. I started to mine somewhere at block 20k. I still leave the coins in my wallet and wait for the POS phase. Then I'll keep the coins in the stake. I do not sell. I believe the price of coins will then rise. I will continue to follow the signatum.

SIGT TO THE MOON

PATIENTLY WAITING

OMFG the moon crap again...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Today, I looked at cryptopia as the price of signatum moves. There is "SIGT / BTC market is closingSIGT is being delist due to ongoing wallet issues that remain unresolved, please withdraw all your SIGT before 2017-10-19". And I do not like it at all. The deposit link looks like it works and withdraw too. I would be delighted if Signatum remains on cryptopia and not just me. I'll be glad when the situation explained. They would stay two better currency exchange novaexchange and Yobit. I started to mine somewhere at block 20k. I still leave the coins in my wallet and wait for the POS phase. Then I'll keep the coins in the stake. I do not sell. I believe the price of coins will then rise. I will continue to follow the signatum.

SIGT TO THE MOON

PATIENTLY WAITING
Activity: 644
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hello everyone

anyone care to share a price prediction after the transition to POS?

also any updates about the coin being delisted from cryptopia due to wallet issues? cryptopia is way better than yobit imo

problems with cryptopia are finished, they dont delist SIGT

After all the drama and accusations from both sides, I'd be absolutely shocked.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
hello everyone

also any updates about the coin being delisted from cryptopia due to wallet issues? cryptopia is way better than yobit imo

that is not true, open cryptopia and see the withdraw suggestion
Activity: 58
hello everyone

where are you seeing this? they are still delisting the coin
Activity: 84
hello everyone

Where did you hear that?
Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator
Why coinmarketcap now indicates:
Circulating Supply
107,972,766 SIGT
and yet explorer indicates:
Coin Supply (SIGT)
Are there any mistakes here?
Market Cap should be 5,068,929 Mill $ and not 4 Mill indicating at this time.
Rank should now be 256 and not 277

Anyone know why?

coinmarketcap supplies are static, meaning they are updated if someone updates them.

In announcement block target for SGT is defined as 2 minutes but from 0 to 90K the average is ~63 seconds, which may throw off anyone trying to calculate the best block without checking the explorer
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
hello everyone

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Will the hybrid staking be the full value of return or a bit less until full staking occurs?

Didn't find any info about hybrid period , so i think it will be FULL.
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Will the hybrid staking be the full value of return or a bit less until full staking occurs?
Activity: 349
Is everybody here seeing my trust level as neutral again?

now confidence level is ok
Activity: 85
when switching to pos?

#98.500-100.000 hybrid

#100.000+ pure PoS
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
when switching to pos?
Activity: 85
How do I stake my coins, I finally reached 60k sig

there is not a decision of amount for masternode needed yet, but PoS will be in few days. Keep visit the thread. 60k are the rumors i guess
Activity: 280
Is everybody here seeing my trust level as neutral again?

nope Smiley still pretty shitty rating.

It would be good if you can react to your accusations you have in your trust level.

if you follow the above steps, those affected will be neutral again to you, the best thing as a community is to drown them out. i know it may still look bad when newbies come on and see red everywhere  Grin Grin, however, the more people distrust them, the weaker the affect as a whole.  Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Anyone here mining with AMD RX Vega 64? Im getting about 40MH/s using driver 17.30.1051.
Core undervolt to 1v, Memory overclock to 1050Mhz. What driver and settings are you using with AMD RX Vega 64

Those new vegas seems like shit.. how good is this card for another coins? What is your daily profit on it?

I have 20% better hashrate on 1080ti s
Pages:
Jump to: