Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 94. (Read 823858 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
oh lookie, cryptodevil has so many friends and people that enjoy his advice and help he gets lost of bitcoin donations sent to his public address..  

http://bitcoinwhoswho.com/address/1NUofxuC3XsRdENV1sx5MJENAuBXLYRz45

Now why would you lie so clumsily by posting something instantly refuted merely by clicking on it?

It is almost as if you are desperately trying to discredit me to an unthinking audience in the absence of any objective reasoning or evidence.

Whereas I, however, have clearly explained the objective reasoning and evidence of pump-posts, false 'hype' and fake trading volume demonstrating that this coin project is just another clonecoin pump-and-dump scam being perpetrated against FOMO-suffering newbies by multiple sock-puppet accounts controlled by the scammers.

See, there's the difference between our argument positions.

BTW, to all concerned about the trading value of this coin:
Quote from: mystere_miner
there seems to be some serous bot manipulation there, so while not fake volume.. its still real volume, but its manipulated volume.

bots selling and buying at the same prices, over and over again.

You fail to understand what trading 'volume' actually is. If these were legitimate trades being made between multiple interested parties, resulting in 30+BTC of volume each day, then that would mean there was sufficient liquidity to cover most instances of large sells without crashing the market.

This trading, however, being only hand-to-hand bot trading, means that 30+BTC of 'volume' is not actually volume at all. For example, if a bot holds only, say, two bitcoin and uses that through the day to make multiple small trades back and forth between two bot-controlled accounts, the 'volume' would reflect the total amount of bitcoin 'traded' (30+BTC), but that would not equate to liquidity, it would merely be those 2 bitcoin being passed from one bot to another and back again in small amounts. This means there is very little liquidity on the market.

The rage posts in response to these facts being raised are predominantly from the scammer sock-puppet accounts themselves, couple with the odd newbie fanbois who simply doesn't want to accept that he's being scammed. But the facts speak for themselves. All through this thread are multiple posts constantly making reference to how major cryptocurrency whales are interested in this coin, yet it lacks absolutely ANYTHING of note whatsoever in tech or commercial value.

So for all this accusations of these facts being nothing but FUD and me wanting to buycheapcoinznomnomnom, it is simply the scammers repeating the same tired old tactics of using fallacies and lies to keep fooling you out of your bitcoin.

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Hello. Excuse for my English, I from Russia and for the translation use the program.
It is a lot of talk about FUD.... but there is no discussion of really Important questions.
Interests me:
1) Whether has returned all Cryptopia signatum coin?
2) In Explorer there is a purse of Cryptopia in which at the moment 13900000 more coins.
(B8Zkn2SfqQKE4uNJJfmuJNXgwak5NrwSW5)
3) Also there are strange purses 0.74 percent of a share of coins and their 5 or more pieces. They have appeared in day when Cryptopia threw off everything in 1 purse.

And all this disturbs me. The coin can't grow, every time is merged in a large number of a coin and aren't allowed to rise. All this happens to devastation of a purse of Cryptopia.

If it isn't difficult, write how many your coins have got stuck.... there can't be it that still nearly 14 000 000 weighs!??!!!

Пpивeт, нe coвceм пoнятны вoпpocы, нo пoпытaюcь oтвeтить. Кpиптoпия зaкpылa тopги Cигнaтyмa, вывoд мoнeт c биpжи бyдeт дocтyпeн дo 19 oктябpя. Co cлoв пpeдcтaвитeля биpжи иx кoшeлeк зaкpaшилcя из-зa тoгo, чтo мнoгиe мaйнили нaпpямyю нa биpжy вoпpeки пpeдyпpeждeниям этoгo нe дeлaть. oгpoмнoe кoличecтвo тpaнзaкций cыгpaли poль, oни нecкoлькo paз пытaлиcь кoшeлeк вoccтaнoвить в тeчeниe мecяцa. B итoгe, нeдeлю нaзaд coбpaли вce дeпoзиты нa 1 кoшeлeк и oткpыли вывoд мoнeт. Пapy днeй нaзaл вывeл cвoи 9к+ бeз пpoблeм, здecь мнoгo oтпиcывaли люди чтo тoжe пoлyчилocь вывecти.

пo пoвoдy pocтa кypca, двe ocнoвныe пpoблeмы: иcтopия c биpжeй cыгpaлa cвoю poль; втopaя- бecкoнeчный пoтoк нeoбocнoвaнныx oбвинeний oт мecтнoгo лeгeндapи "кpиптoдьявoл" пepeд этими выxoдными. я б cкaзaл выдyмaнныx oбвинeний c выдyмaнными пpyфaми, кyчa кpacнoгo тeкcтa и нeгaтивныx peйтингoв. Ho нaшe кoмьюнити дaлo oтпop, и ceйчac кypc нaчaл вoccтaнaвливaтьcя.

тaкжe, в дaнный мoмeнт вecь oбъeм тopгoв пepeшeл нa yobit- биpжy, к кoтopoй нeт дoвepия y бoльшинcтвa. Пoкyпaть тaм нa бoльшиe cyммы - oгpoмный pиcк, oтчeгo кypcy пpocтo нeoткyдa cильнo pacти.

B любoм cлyчae, пpeждe чeм пoкyпaть или пpoдaвaть пpoвoди coбcтвeннoe иccлeдoвaниe cпeцификaции мoнeты, пpoдoлжaй читaть этy вeткy, зaxoди нa диcкopд https://discordapp.com/invite/zTVegKf ,, тaм aктивный pyccкий чaт

Activity: 82
What is the average amount of Sigt most people are hodling?
You can see top and percentage amount of SIGT at here
http://explorer.signatum.io/richlist
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What is the average amount of Sigt most people are hodling?
Activity: 210
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
whats news about SIGT ?
Activity: 121
bots are selling and buying in every active coin,  but not the same price, they make some profit. even if profit 0.1% one trade, make 100 trades and it is already 10%.

No, they are buying and selling their own coins.  two bots, one buys, one sells, then they reverse.  this is to create artificially high volumes to drive up the price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
bots are selling and buying in every active coin,  but not the same price, they make some profit. even if profit 0.1% one trade, make 100 trades and it is already 10%.
Activity: 121
Almost 36 btc 24hour trade volume on yobit . Thats great volume. Of course resident fools will claim volume is fake.

I kind of wish the Trolls would drive it a bit lower so I can buy more under 900.

there seems to be some serous bot manipulation there, so while not fake volume.. its still real volume, but its manipulated volume.

Activity: 161
Almost 36 btc 24hour trade volume on yobit . Thats great volume. Of course resident fools will claim volume is fake.

I kind of wish the Trolls would drive it a bit lower so I can buy more under 900.
Activity: 102
Hello. Excuse for my English, I from Russia and for the translation use the program.
It is a lot of talk about FUD.... but there is no discussion of really Important questions.
Interests me:
1) Whether has returned all Cryptopia signatum coin?
2) In Explorer there is a purse of Cryptopia in which at the moment 13900000 more coins.
(B8Zkn2SfqQKE4uNJJfmuJNXgwak5NrwSW5)
3) Also there are strange purses 0.74 percent of a share of coins and their 5 or more pieces. They have appeared in day when Cryptopia threw off everything in 1 purse.

And all this disturbs me. The coin can't grow, every time is merged in a large number of a coin and aren't allowed to rise. All this happens to devastation of a purse of Cryptopia.

If it isn't difficult, write how many your coins have got stuck.... there can't be it that still nearly 14 000 000 weighs!??!!!
Activity: 100
Yea I think $1 would be a fair target for this coin.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
1$ Cheesy

$1 would be awesome!! $2 would be even awesomer  Grin Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 298
Today, I looked at cryptopia as the price of signatum moves. There is "SIGT / BTC market is closingSIGT is being delist due to ongoing wallet issues that remain unresolved, please withdraw all your SIGT before 2017-10-19". And I do not like it at all. The deposit link looks like it works and withdraw too. I would be delighted if Signatum remains on cryptopia and not just me. I'll be glad when the situation explained. They would stay two better currency exchange novaexchange and Yobit. I started to mine somewhere at block 20k. I still leave the coins in my wallet and wait for the POS phase. Then I'll keep the coins in the stake. I do not sell. I believe the price of coins will then rise. I will continue to follow the signatum.

SIGT TO THE MOON

PATIENTLY WAITING

OMFG the moon crap again...

dont worry

we will be on the moon in our SIGT paid lambos

where is the moon to you, at what dollar amount?
Activity: 100
Alright i made a new account out of fear of cryptodevil giving me negative trust on my actual account because its only a few months old.

He is clearly abusing it. He has nothing to back up his claims. There will always be FUDDERS and SHILLS but this guy has a PERSONAL vendetta against SIGT, which is quite obvious.

Yes its ASIC resistant, just because its only for 100 days of POW DOES NOT TAKE AWAY FROM THAT, if it were not ASIC resistant then the average Joe like me with 2 GPUS couldnt mine it.

Are you that thick in the head that you cannot see that? Are you that deranged that by your logic 99% of projects are scams. Your like the crazy dude who sprouts conspiracy theories without evidence, and I'm willing to bet you think the earth is flat. Or that the government is putting chemicals in your soy latte to control the masses.

There was a time that you must have signed up for Bitcointalk, and had a noob account, so your claims that 99% of users are fake and blah blah is stupid. Can you not perceive that anything cool and new would bring in NEW people ? Have you even checked out the discord? Are ALL of those people fake? I think not.

At the time of writing there is 454 pages on here because there is INTEREST , allot of it is mining talk because it was successful, a fantastic thing ot mine even for the NOOBS to mine, with the occasional fucktard saying TO THE MOON.

Please enlighten us all to what the actual fuck do you think isn't a SCAM?

This project has had its shortcoming yes, the whole Crowetic thing was pathetic. And i dont know why DOC even trusted the guy, or helped him with whatever bullshit he did to burst, BUT i am not perfect and i have done bad things.

However you have not provided any real evidence. When you are told something you close your eyes to it.

The fact of the matter is this project is two months old, and by one month the whitepaper had been followed to the letter, Unlike various other projects that simply go no where WITH an ICO. There was no premine, and if there were to block 1000 that is a fuck all percentage at best. And if you actually look at the explorer there is a shit tonne of addresses so it wasn't one address. And not really a premine then ?
I don't work for free, i'm guessing you don't either right?

If you are being genuine and not simply trying to fud for cheaper sigt, then i implore you to check over your facts, because quite honestly you are barking up the wrong tree. We have a great community outside of this shitty website.

To anyone please give positive trust to those who were fraudulently given negative feedback by a clearly deranged tin foil hat wearing asshole abusing the trust rating.

Thank you for coming out and saying this. I definitely agree with all your points. It would be impossible to fake this community.  We have many mediums of communication and they are all pretty active.

Also, I tried looking for a way to dispute the false negative trust rating, but I don't see any way to do it.
Activity: 161
Is everybody here seeing my trust level as neutral again?
don't worry about that, it's just the resident scumbags giving everyone negative ratings that doesn't agree with their ignorant opinion. They are very childish and have abused the trust rating system to the point that nobody gives a shit about it.

Thanks for the tip though...it works...

Activity: 362
Merit: 102
Does anyone know a mining pool with offline worker email notifications? I'm using suprnova right now, but the offline notification thing isn't working.
Activity: 210
Today, I looked at cryptopia as the price of signatum moves. There is "SIGT / BTC market is closingSIGT is being delist due to ongoing wallet issues that remain unresolved, please withdraw all your SIGT before 2017-10-19". And I do not like it at all. The deposit link looks like it works and withdraw too. I would be delighted if Signatum remains on cryptopia and not just me. I'll be glad when the situation explained. They would stay two better currency exchange novaexchange and Yobit. I started to mine somewhere at block 20k. I still leave the coins in my wallet and wait for the POS phase. Then I'll keep the coins in the stake. I do not sell. I believe the price of coins will then rise. I will continue to follow the signatum.

SIGT TO THE MOON

PATIENTLY WAITING

OMFG the moon crap again...

dont worry

we will be on the moon in our SIGT paid lambos
Pages:
Jump to: